Best Golf Game App For Android in 2023
Mini Golf Space Rolling
- -Exciting Mini Golf game
- -Real Physics
- -Best Mini Golf Experience
Golf Field Champ
- Features of this Golf Field Champ game:
- - We have put the best collection of Golf Field Champ video
- - You can save all this awesome Golf Field Champ image and becomes your wallpaper
- - Easy to handleplay and FREE to Download
- Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
- Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events and check out highlights from past events
- Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
- Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics and extra content available for some events
Airport Golf Cart Simulator
- - Easy golf cart driving and parking game
- - Amazing 3d animations
- - Golf cart driving and parking simulator
- - High quality smart parking 3d graphics
- - Smooth golf cart controls
- - Futuristic smart taxi selections
- - Family car driving game
- - Highly addictive taxi gameplay
- Real-time and speedy 1-on-1 multiplayer match.
- Win and collect chips to rise through the grades.
- Fantastic bowling alleys around the world's famous attractions : Las Vegas, New York, Sydney, Paris and more!
- Intuitive click-n-flick interface to pick up the game quickly.
- Gorgeous 10+ bowling balls to show off your class.
- 150+ achievements : There is always something you can target.
- Slot mini game : Spin & Big Win!
- Connect Facebook and share your accomplishments!
- Play with your friends! Challenge your buddies and have more fun. :)
Golf Star: Free game
- - Priority support SD card installation,
- - Home can customize the difficulty of the game,
- - Set as wallpaper,
- - Share to friends,
- - HD picture quality, the perfect support for high-definition screen phone,
- - Challenge your observation and imagination!
FOX Sports: Stream LIVE Football, Basketball, NASCAR, and more. Plus get scores and news!
- Live stream and live restart national sporting events
- Browse live TV listings up to 7 days in advance with the live TV Schedule
- Find dedicated sports league pages and videos from the Search page
- Stream PPV events
- Sign in with a Profile to resume watching sports shows and specials across devices
- Personalized playlists are automatically generated for you
- Daily Course mode features special themes, challenges, and rewards.
- Over 1,000 solitaire levels and counting!
- Get rewards through Stamp collections, Trophies, Tours, mini-games, events, playing streaks of cards, and daily gifts!
- Collect adorable hand-drawn stamps and complete collections for rewards.
- Enjoy fun mini-games like McDinko, Wild Shot, Long Drive Contest, and Gopher Derby.
- Expertly play through puzzling solitaire challenges; rough hazards, sand traps, and rain hazards using special power ups - just like a pro!
- Join a Country Club, with Fairway Solitaire players like you to earn exclusive rewards and gifts each week, just for playing on a team!
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
Obama Likes TV Shows About Gangsters and Terrorists
ABC News has revealed that President Obama, in between golf games and blaming the Republicans for all the world’s ills, gets in a little TV watching from time to time. Two of his favorite shows are “Boardwalk Empire” and “Homeland.”
COMMENTARY | ABC News has revealed that President Obama, in between golf games and blaming the Republicans for all the world's ills, gets in a little TV watching from time to time. Two of his favorite shows are "Boardwalk Empire" and "Homeland."
Both shows exhibit a certain morally ambiguous view of the world. "Boardwalk Empire" is about the beginning years of Prohibition, centered around the 1920s era boss of Atlantic City, Nucky Thompson who engages in a variety of criminal activity to enrich himself. "Homeland" is about the current war on terror and has been criticized for blurring the moral lines between Al Qaida and those fighting to stop its murderous activities.
Of course one's choice of TV viewing should not be definitive proof of one's moral orientation. I like both shows for the drama.
It should not necessarily be suggested that Obama might see himself as a modern version of "Boardwalk Empire's" Chalky White, an early African-American community organizer who employed guns and knives when necessary. Nor should it be suggested that Obama agrees that "Homeland's" Brody might have a point in apparently betraying his country. (Whether the character will or not is unknown as of this writing, pending any twist ending for the season finale.)
Of course both propositions could be so argued considering that Obama grew up in the hothouse political culture of Chicago and has practiced appeasement of Islamic terrorists and tyrants. The exception to the latter, as the president is pleased to point out, is in the whacking of enemies of the United States like Bin Laden.
Obama once stated that he was a fan of "Star Trek." He has even been compared to Mr. Spock, sometimes in an unflattering way. That did not stop him from trying to ruin the U.S. civil space program by ending space exploration and instituting a Solyndra-style commercial space initiative.
Now, if we can only find out what Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney like to watch in between sniping at each other, we could have a full picture of how television interacts with politics. One suspects Gingrich likes science fiction. But what about Romney? I would not be surprised if he didn't turn out to like "Mad Men." He is sort of like Don Draper in some ways -- though thankfully not in others. If the reader has seen the show as I have, he or she will know what I mean.
Source: The President's Must-See TV: 'Modern Family,' 'Homeland' and 'Boardwalk Empire', Mary Bruce, ABC News, Dec 15, 2020