Best Golf Game For Nintendo Switch in 2022
Instant Sports - Nintendo Switch
Mario Golf: World Tour - Nintendo 3DS
Sports Party - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
- Enjoy Frisbee, Jet Skin, basketball, golf, skateboarding, and Beach tennis! play each sport your way with various modes and controls for endless fun
- Fully customize your avatar! new items will be unlocked as you progress!
- Easy-to-pick-up controls make this game fun for Everyone, from Kids to grandparents
- Have fun wherever you go! whether battling with four players using Nintendo Switch motion controls, taking on a friend, or just playing on your own
Limited Run Games Golf Story (Switch Limited Run #15)
NBA 2K20 Nintendo Switch
- Best in class graphics & gameplay, ground breaking game modes, and unparalleled player control and customization
- NBA 2K20 is a platform for gamers and ballers to come together and create what's next in basketball culture
Mario Tennis Aces - Nintendo Switch
- A new Mario tennis game is bringing a new level of skill and competition to the Nintendo Switch system
- Mario steps onto the court in classy tennis garb for intense rallies against a variety of characters in full blown tennis battles
- New wrinkles in tennis game play will challenge your ability to read an opponent's position and stroke to determine which Shot will give you the advantage
- And this time the game adds the first story mode since the Mario tennis game on the game boy advance system
- Offering a new flavor of tennis game play, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more
- Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - Nintendo Switch
- It’s party time, and everyone’s invited! Team up with Mario, Sonic, and friends on Nintendo Switch in action-packed sporting events! Bring your best moves to the track, the gym, the ring, or the water in dozens of different party games everyone will enjoy.
- Skateboard, surf, and race your way to the top! With more than 30 events to master in this fun-filled Olympic Games contest, there are plenty of ways to prove your skills to your friends in multiplayer mode.
- The team’s all here! Play as Mario, Sonic, or choose from a star-studded cast of colorful characters from your favorite games.
- Dive into unique Dream Events that layer fantastical chaos with reality. Zip through a downhill obstacle course on your hoverboard, throwdown for territorial control with lightning-fast karate action, or smash the most targets inside a traditional Japanese manor!
- And you won’t want to miss an epic story mode that sends you to 1964 to compete in classic, retro 2D sports events. Play any way you want on your Nintendo Switch. We’re talking motion and button controls, single and dual Joy-Con, single-player and multiplayer, local split-screen and online!
Gear Club Unlimited 2
- No more borders - drive with freedom in huge areas that include more than 1800 miles of Roads and 250 races, located in four rich and diverse environments
- Incredible cars - Players begin with 51 famous racing cars made by some of the finest manufacturers in the world, including Porsche, Lotus, McLaren, Koenigsegg and Bugatti
- Control your Club - Create and manage your own Club and recruit drivers, then challenge rival clubs from around the world; Win races to see your crew's name appear at the top of the leaderboard
- Car customization - players can manage and personalize their garage, as well as their racing cars, which can be visually customized and performance-tuned
- Local multiplayer - play alone or with friends: the game features a local multiplayer mode with a four-way split screen
Golf Story (Switch Limited Run #15) Alternate Cover
- Physical Game
- Region Free
- Alternative Variant Cover
- For Nintendo Switch
Gear.Club Unlimited - Nintendo Switch
- Drive a range of thrilling and beautiful cars from the world's best manufacturers: Mercedes, BMW, McLaren, Pagani, Bugatti and more
- Show off your driving skills in over 200 unique tracks through varied environments (seaside, mountain, desert, etc.)
- Customize and improve vehicles to your unique taste, increasing their speed and power
- Challenge Rival drivers in Derby mode
- Compete on off-road tracks in rally mode, where Drift will be essential to win the race
A Golf Story
Not quite Caddyshack. Not quite Bukowski.
At the acneed young age of fifteen, maybe sixteen. My friend Deny and I had the idea to go play 9 holes and pound beers while driving around drunk at the golf course. So, on the first hole we're just bullshitting at the tee and drinking when two little old ladies come up and ask if we were going to be awhile and if they could go in front of us. "Sure. Go ahead. We'll probably be a little while yet." Deny tells them and the ladies play through.
In another four holes we catch up to them. The ladies were talking about twenty feet up the fairway from us on the opposite side. "Go ahead and play through,' says one of them, 'First we were in a hurry and now it's us holding you up."
"Oh no," I tell them, "We're both pretty new at this and I wouldn't want to hit you or anything."
"It's okay. Go ahead. We have faith in you!" says the other woman.
I comply and take a mighty swing, one that would have put me on the green. The golf ball shot forward at such a speed that I could hear it cutting through the air. The entire world slowed for me as I watched the ball soar three inches off of the ground for about twenty feet directly into the ankle of one of the two women, breaking it. And she was down, clutching the part of her body that holds on her foot. I got her into a golf cart and sped her over to the clubhouse restaurant where she got some ice for her ankle until she could get to a doctor. That was my first time playing golf.
The next time was on a public course in Texas with my bother-in-law, Todd. We played the front nine and crossed the road that separated the front from the back nine. Not far from the spot to tee off was a deer laying on the fairway. It was moving but obviously hurt. Most likely it had been hit by a car on the road we had just crossed and came to lay down in the grass. Anyways, Todd and I were just standing there talking and looking at the deer when a golf cart pulls up with a cop in it. The cop walks up to the deer, shoots it in the head, walks back to the cart and drives off. While Todd and I are standing now looking at the dead, bloody deer and talking a truck full of Mexicans pulls up. Four guys get out, grab the deer, throw it in the back of the truck and drive off. I haven't played golf since.