Best Golf Gps App For Android in 2020
GolfBuddy VoiceX Golf GPS Rangefinder w/ LCD Display & iOS Android APP Support
- VERSATILE: Smart talking golf and GPS audio rangefinder with clock mode
- GOLF: Preloaded with over 38,000 courses worldwide
- RANGEFINDER: Dynamic green view and distance readings from the golfer’s position
- BLUETOOTH: Wirelessly course synchronization via Bluetooth
- BATTERY: Up to 11-hours of runtime on a single charge
Golf GPS Range Finder Free
- Find distance to any point on the golf course with 1 tap
- Tap multiple times to plan complicated shots
- Measure in many different units (eg. meters...)
- Incredibly Quick and Simple
GoGolf GPS Clip On Handsfree Bluetooth Golf GPS Rangefinder to Track Distance of Your Last Shot and Yardage to Greens
- ✔️ PREPARED, ANYWHERE - The GoGolf GPS app accesses over 30,000 global courses, supported in 35 languages, and reports in both audio and text so you’re always prepared, wherever you play.
- ✔️ HEAR THE DISTANCE - Improve your score without pulling out any devices, Simply press the button on the GoGolf GPS unit and hear the distance to the center of the green and or last shot. Some may almost call it cheating, we call it being discreet.
- ✔️ CONVENIENT - Clip GoGolf GPS to your glasses, visor, cap or shirt. No more reaching for your phone or your device – just tap, listen and swing.
- ✔️ CONNECT VIA BLUETOOTH - Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, GoGolf GPS connects via Bluetooth and gives you the exact distance of your last shot and the distance to the center of the green every time.
- ✔️ INNOVATIVE APP - GoGolf GPS is designed to work with Android and Apple iOS Devices and can be found in the Apple App store or Google Play store. Our intuitive app is user-friendly with large icons for easy operation. Access over 30,000 courses globally, there’s no reason you can’t improve your score with GoGolf GPS.
SkyDroid - Golf GPS
- Turn your Android device into a golf GPS rangefinder
- Track your score and other stats
- Download unlimited golf course maps
- Measure the distance to the front, center, and back of every green
- Track the distance of your most recent shot
- See an aerial satellite view of every hole on a course
CaseSack Golf Course GPS Case Compatible with GolfBuddy Voice, Voice 2, Bushnell NeoGhost, Garmin 010-01959-00 Approach G10, Mesh Pouches in Both lid and Base for GPS and Cable separatedly
- Golf GPS Case by CaseSack, Specially Designed for GolfBuddy Voice, Voice 2, Bushnell NeoGhost
- Eco-friendly Hard Shell EVA Case with soft interior for Garmin 010-01959-00 Approach G10
- Quality and Satisfaction guaranteed by individual case inspection
- Pocket size with mesh pockets in both lid and base for device and cable
- Remark: This item not fit for Bushnell Phontom. Please buy 63031905 for Bushnell Phantom in link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H8YB1SF?ref=myi_title_dp
GPS Golf Elite for USA - Android
- View detailed GPS mapping of your golf courses in aerial view
- Accurate GPS location and distances
- Accurate golf scorecard and golf statistics
- Free yardage color golf course images and satellite imagery.
- GPS distance to fairway, green, water and sand hazards
Live Golf Scores - USA & Europe
- View Golf Scores Live - As it happens on the golf course in real-time
- Choose from PGA Tour, European Tour, LPGA & Champions Tour events
- Track your favourite golfer scorecard performance in real time
- Notifications - Never miss a tour or the latest live golf scores
- View Golf Tee Times for all players before a tournament begins
Mobitee Golf Assistant
- Precise GPS with moveable target to estimate distances
- Satellite, aerial view of each hole
- Flyover videos of each golf course
- GPS Rangefinder
- Shot tracking
- Interactive scorecard up to 4 players
- Complete golf guide for 34,000+ courses
Golf Frontier Pro - Golf GPS
- Easy to understand and read view of all targets for the current hole with Carry and/or Reach distances clearly specified.
- Enhanced Map view with detailed overlay information. Distance arcs placed at 100, 150 and 200 yards/meters. Maps are rotated to show the green at the top of the screen (Please note that map view requires an active data connection).
- Painlessly get accurate approach and layup distances to and from any location
- Track your score, number of putts, fairways and greens in regulation.
- Additionally, track number of chip shots, first putt distance, sand saves and penalty strokes.
- Track scores for up to three additional golfers.
- Equipment tracking. Add details for each club in your bag, record the distance you hit each club, and then reference this information while playing. You can also record the drive and approach clubs used on every hole.
- Measurement tool for accurately measuring shot distances.
- Record your scores using Strokeplay or Matchplay scoring and calculate Stableford points.
- Automatically calculate your handicap. USGA, CONGU, EGU and AGU (Australian Golf Association) Handicap Calculations are currently supported.
- Quickly and easily view an electronic scorecard of every round of golf you have played using the application, including a summary, statistics and comments for that round.
- View your career statistics and get comprehensive golf game analysis online at http://www.golffrontier.com
- Auto hole transition, as you reach the green for each hole, the GPS will automatically move to the next one.
- All distances displayed in either yards or meters.
- GPS sensitivity adjustment that allows you to configure the optimum accuracy and battery life setup for your phone, including "most frequent" mode for ultimate accuracy.
- Quickly find new courses for download from the course library by searching via by course name, city and postal code or nearest location.
- Separate option to always keep the screen on.
- Golf Frontier GPS can conveniently be installed on the SD card.
- Multiple User Interface Themes
- Multiple Language Support (English, Swedish and Spanish)
Google Gives Birth to an Android
Find out about Google's adventure into the world of cellphones, and see what it could mean to the cellphone industry.
Google representatives, have announced that they have launched the "Open Handset Alliance". The OHA has developed a special software platform deemed: Android. This open source software for the cellphone industry could possibly be bigger than Microsoft's announcement of the first windows operating systems back in the 80's and 90's.
What makes Android so big and bad? First off the names backing it: Motorola, LG, Ebay, Intel, Google, T-mobile, Sprint/Nextel etc. Secondly it is open source, like many other things launched by Google. Thirdly it essentially creates one platform for cellphone software developers, which means Developers can now reach more customers with their software applications and it greatly expands the feature set available to those developers.
Developers will be able to open up every facet of the cellphone and create exciting programs that utilize all the functions of the phone, for instance it may be possible to call a friend, and view how close they are physically to you via the GPS function, and view them via the on-board camera all from the same application.
Bottom line for consumers? Better phones for half the current prices. This could even be the beginning of the mini computer, even smaller than laptops and tablet pcs. This could be the beginning of an era where whole computers are now able to fit in the palm of your hand.
This is the Microsoft windows OS for the cellphone industry, it is huge, don't underestimate the google Android platform, I'm sure Steve Jobs at Apple is definitely not underestimating Google.
For the developers out there, the excitement begins on November 12th, 2020. (Estimated launch date for Android Developers Kit).
Featured quotes from members of the OHA:
"As a founding member of the Open Handset Alliance, T-Mobile is committed to innovation and fostering an open platform for wireless services to meet the rapidly evolving and emerging needs of wireless customers. Google has been an established partner for T-Mobile's groundbreaking approach to bring the mobile open Internet to the mass market. We see the Android platform as an exciting opportunity to launch robust wireless Internet and Web 2.0 services for T-Mobile customers in the US and Europe in 2020."
-- Rene© Obermann, Chief Executive Officer, Deutsche Telekom (parent company of T-Mobile)
"This partnership will help unleash the potential of mobile technology for billions of users around the world. A fresh approach to fostering innovation in the mobile industry will help shape a new computing environment that will change the way people access and share information in the future. Today's announcement is more ambitious than any single 'Google Phone' that the press has been speculating about over the past few weeks. Our vision is that the powerful platform we're unveiling will power thousands of different phone models."
-- Eric Schmidt, Chairman and CEO of Google Inc.
"eBay supports the Open Handset Alliance's efforts to deliver more compelling applications and content to mobile Internet users. As the future unfolds, more and more people will be accessing the Internet using their mobile devices. We see this initiative as an opportunity to get more people to experience the power of the eBay marketplace regardless of where they are or what device they are using."
-- Andre Haddad, SVP Products, eBay Inc.