Best Golf Gps Devices in 2023
Bushnell Phantom Golf GPS, Black
Izzo Swami 6000 Handheld Golf GPS, Blue (A44084)
- Preloaded with over 38, 000 global course maps; no subscription fees & free updates
- Accurate distances to Front, Center, Back of green; Layup and Carry distances to hazards and doglegs
- Auto course recognition, Auto hole-advance, Individual shot distance measurement
- Integrated magnet for attaching to cart frame for handsfree and eye-level viewing during the round
- Digital scorekeeper; save round scores
- Large, vibrant 2" color display; easy to read and operate
- Included Components: Quick Start guide
Garmin Approach G10, Compact and Handheld Golf GPS with 1.3-inch Display, Black (010-01959-00)
- Display size: 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Compact Design - Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design That Conveniently Clips-On To Your Belt, Bag Or Place It In Your Pocket
- Hazards - Hazards And Course Targets To Identify Locations Of Sand Traps, Water Hazards And More
- Gps Receiver - High-Sensitivity Gps Acquires Satellites Quickly To Show Distance To Greens, Hazards And Doglegs -Even Under Tree Cover
- Green View - Displays The Shape Of The Green With Manual Pin Placement
- Stat Tracking - Enhanced Stats Keeps Track Of Fairways Hit, Greens In Regulation And Putts Per Round
Garmin Approach S20, GPS Golf Watch with Step Tracking, Preloaded Courses, Black
- AUTOSHOT Round analyzer measures shot distances with auto recording for post round analysis on your Garmin Connect account
- STYLISH COMFORT Fully hinged, sleek watchband design with comfortable fit. Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels. Smartphone compatibility - iPhone, Android
- TRUSWING COMPATIBLE When paired, Garmin TruSwing golf swing sensor provides metrics to improve your swing consistency. Display size: 0.9 x 0.9(inches)
- ACTIVITY TRACKING Reminds you to stay active on or off the course with move bar alerts. Displays steps, calories burned, distance and time of day, plus it monitors hours of sleep
- STAT TRACKING Enhanced stats keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round.Strap material:Silicone
- Sunlight readable, high resolution, monochrome. Connectivity : Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
GolfBuddy Voice 2 Golf GPS/Rangefinder, White/Blue
- Easy to use talking Golf GPS reads Your distances aloud at the press of a button. 8 preloaded languages with a choice of male or female voice
- Displays real distances to the front, Back and centre of the green. Automatic Golf club, course and hole recognition
- Dynamic green view Technology with distance readings from the golfer's perspective
- Up to 14-hour battery life (2+ rounds per charge) and water resistant
- Preloaded with 40, 000 courses in over 170 countries- with free updates available via USB Sync
- Compact & portable device that can be used hands-free, can be easily clipped to your golf hat or bag
Garmin Approach G30, Handheld Golf GPS with 2.3-inch Color Touchscreen Display
- Sleek, compact handheld golf GPS with 2.3-inch color touchscreen display
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 courses worldwide
- Full-color course mapping with Touch Targeting feature
- Green View allows you to place the pin in the correct location for the day, which improves distance accuracy
Izzo Golf Swami 5000 Golf GPS Rangefinder
- Distances: F/C/B to greens; layup/carry to hazards & doglegs
- Preloaded 38,000+ global course maps; no annual or download fees
- Auto course recognition & hole-advance
- New slimmer profile & larger 2-inch color LCD
- New improved 12+ hr battery life & scorecard feature (save & view scores)
- Water resistant
- Easy charge magnetic charger
Garmin Approach G8 Golf Course GPS
- Plays like Distance Gives The Golfer Distances To The Target, Adjusted For Uphill Or Downhill Shots. Display size : 1.5 Inch x 2.6 Inch (3.9 x 6.5 cm). 3.0 Inchdiag (7.6 cm)
- Smart Notification Receive Email, Texts And Alerts From Your Iphone (4S Or Later) Directly On Your Golf Handheld;Physical dimensions:2.1 x 4.4 x 0.6 inches
- Garmin Connect Online golf community lets you play, then share and compare your round; visit connect.garmin.com to find out more
- Club Advice Remembers how far you hit each club, and provides recommendations on which club to use based on your shot distances PINPOINTER Provides blind shot assistance by pointing you in the right direction when you are unable to see the pin (G8 only)
- Big Numbers Mode For easy viewing on your screen, increase the font size for distances to the front, back and middle of the greens AUTOMATIC COURSE UPDATE Device automatically updates courses with a Wi-Fi connection for no additional charge (G8 only)
Garmin Approach S10 - Lightweight GPS Golf Watch, Black, 010-02028-00
- Simple, easy-to-use golf watch
- Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, Sunlight-readable display
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the Green -as well as Hazards and doglegs -on more than 41, 000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Keep Score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played and total time
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin Express to keep track of rounds
- Rechargeable battery plays up to 12 hours in GPS golf mode
Bushnell Phantom (Black) Power Bundle with PlayBetter Portable USB Charger (2200mAh) | Handheld Golf GPS, Built-in Golf Cart Magnet, 35,000+ Pre-Loaded Courses, Compact & Lightweight
- [BUNDLE INCLUDES] - Bushnell Phantom Handheld Golf GPS & PlayBetter Portable Charger (2200mAh)
- [35,000 + WORLDWIDE COURSES] - Preloaded with 35,000+ courses in over 30 countries
- [BUILT-IN GOLF CART MAGNET] - The Phantom features an extremely strong magnet built-in to its sturdy frame fastening securely to the post of any golf cart!
- [POCKET-SIZED, EASY-TO-USE GPS] - Featuring auto-course recognition, auto-hole advance the Phantom is a straight-forward, accurate golf GPS with no frills
- [PERFECT BUNDLE] - Keep your Phantom and smartphone charged at all times out on the course with our PlayBetter Portable Charger!
The Breakers Resort, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Whether it's golf, business or family fun, The Breakers Resort is the place to be in Myrtle Beach
The Breakers Resort, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
For your next vacation make your destination Myrtle Beach and the Breakers Resort in beautiful South Carolina.
The Breakers Resort sits oceanside in the heart of Myrtle Beach. Parking is convenient in the garage across the street and whether you're on business, gearing up for golf, beach bound or looking to join in the hustle and bustle of the strip, there is plenty to do at this choice Myrtle Beach location. Full disclosure: my brother in law is the general manager and we were there to join in the joy of his daughter's beachside wedding. It was a beautiful event and the staff did an excellent job making it memorable. Keep it in mind if you're looking for a romantic spot to say "I do" by the sea.
While we weren't there for golf, it's the main attraction for many guests, as some of South Carolina's finest golf courses are within a short drive. If the beach is what you want, you'll love the wide sandy stretch mere steps from the hotel. Bring your beach chair and umbrella or rent one from the resort; they've got you covered. My favorite activity quickly became the Lazy River. Grab a tube and float your cares away.
Arrr, there be pirates in these waters. Your little ones will love the pirate ship splash pad. This ship has sprung a leak and it sprays kids as they pass through. Additionally there are three swimming pools to keep you cool and a roomy jacuzzi to help you unwind. Poolside there is a DJ and a magician making balloon creatures at no charge for the young and young at heart. Enquire about the kids club; lots of planned activities for your young travelers.
If you feel the need for a little excitement, hit the strip right out The Breakers' front door. A few blocks to the south, the adventurous will have a blast at the zip line, slingshot and giant sky wheel or you can head to the night clubs of Broadway At The Beach to dance the night away.
Dining at The Breakers comes with a price you'll love. For breakfast you'll find The Breakers' Papa's restaurant across the street. Order from the menu or have the buffet for only $8.95. We chose the buffet and loved every bite. Choose from cereal, fresh fruit, and the most amazing red potatoes cooked with butter and garlic. There are French toast sticks, scrambled eggs (with or without shredded cheese and salsa), bacon, sausage, mini pancakes, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal and grits.You can even make your own mini belgian waffles.
For lunch The Red Parrot lounge, overlooking the lazy river serves sandwiches and salads priced from
$4-$9.The Red Parrot also serves dinner with items ranging from $10-$20.
Toast in the evening at the Red Parrot with spirits and music.
The Breakers Resort offers a wide variety of accommodations from standard rooms to one, two and three bedroom luxury condos with full kitchens. There are flat screen TVs in every room and free wifi to keep you in touch with the rest of the world. There is plenty of closet space and storage for clothes. Our room included a stove, microwave and mini fridge, along with cabinets full of plates bowls and cutlery. The iron with full sized ironing board came in handy as we prepared for the wedding; exchanging casual clothes for dressy duds.