Best Golf Iron Brands in 2023
Volf Golf 12pcs/10pcs Black/Blue/Red Thick Synthetic Leather Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover Fit Most Golf Brands Irons Heads (Black Pirate)
CRAFTSMAN GOLF 12pcs Thick Synthetic Leather Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover Fit All Brands Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra, Nike, Etc. (Blue)
- Thick Material iron head cover
- Pu leather
- velcro,never drop from iron head
Sword &Shield sports 9Pcs USA Starts and Stripes Crystal Pu Leather Golf Iron Head Cover Fit All Brands Golf Builder
- Thick Synthetic Pu Leather golf club head covers for irons.
- It only has one-sided embroidery number and works only for right hand.
- Package is 9pcs include: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, P, S, A.
- Velcro-closure inside, does not drop from your iron head.
- We offer a one-year after-sales service, any problem please feel free to contact us.
Champkey Crocodile Pattern Golf Iron Head Cover Pack of 12pcs.Polyurethane Leather Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover Fit All Brands Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra Etc. (Basic-Black)
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】Made by premium DS polymer ,it has comfortable feel , more durable than other cheap products! Pack of 12 pcs ( 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , Aw , Pw , Sw,Lw,Lw included).If you received wrong number please contact with us and we will re-send the correct number to you ,thanks !
- 【REDUCE IMPACT】The inner material is filler by ecological sponge imported from the USA for soft feel and provides excellent protection in any conditions.
- 【REDUCE FRICTION】The original texture of the leather helps reduce friction and impact and increases service life.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】DS polymer has great water-resistant & scratch resistant that can protect your clubs from damage.
- 【100% SATISFIED GUARANTEE】Champkey Backed by 100% Money back Guarantee, this is totally risk-free buy.if you have any problem please contact with us first to get solution.
Craftsman Golf 11pcs (4,5,6,7,8,9,A,S,P,L,X) Bulldog Waterproof Pu Leather Iron Headcover Head Covers Set for Taylormade,Callaway and Other Brand (Red)
- 11pcs,one size fit all irons (4.5,6,7,8,9,X,S,P,A,L)
- Material:.Durable, Stylish WATERPROOF PU Leather material provides excellent protection.
- With dog Design,make it special and good looking
- If you want to stand out from everyone else in the group, get this cover.
- Ultra thick velvet lining, provide the best way to protect your valuable golf club heads
CRAFTSMAN GOLF 11pcs/Set Neoprene Iron Headcover Set with Large No. for All Brands Titleist,Callaway,Ping,Taylormade,Cobra Etc. (White & Black)
- One set : 11pcs (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,P,A,S,L) .
- Material: Durable Neoprene
- Best protection of your irons from dinging and damage as much as possible during play or travel.
- The covers has print a big "Club Number",you can recognize it easily.
- Easy to take on and off
Craftsman Golf 12pcs Golf Iron Putter Head Covers Headcover Set Black & Red Fit All Brands Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra, Nike, Etc.
- Designed by CRAFTSMAN GOLF
- Material:High Quality Pu Leather & Neoprene
- It is a new way of closure,it can hold the club tightly,never drop from it.Please check the last pic to get it on & off.
- Great looking,and a string at the back of the cover,you can use a hook to connect it.
- The number is embroideried on two sides,you can recognize the club easily.Suitable for right and left handed.
SUNBRO Golf 10pcs (4,5,6,7,8,9,A,P,S,X) Thick Synthetic Leather USA Flag Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover Fit All Brands Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra Etc.Zipper Closure
- Thick Synthetic Leather USA Flag Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover Fit All Brands Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra Etc.Zipper Closure
- Club covers well made,Water-proof,Oversize,Velcro,Never drop from iron head
- 9pcs/set (4,5,6,7,8,9,A,S,P,X) USA Flag Design
- All the No. are embroideried,never fade.You can recognize the club easily.
- After thousands of test,the zipper is very smooth and not stucked,easy on and off
KUWAN 12pcs Golf Iron Head Covers - Thick Synthetic Leather Golf Club Headcover Set Fit All Brands (Black)
- Thick Material iron head cover
- Pu leather
- Velcro,never drop from iron head
HISTAR Golf Club Head Covers Skull Design Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover Fit All Brands Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra, Nike, Etc.
- White Green-eyed skull Design covers fit oversized clubs and there is also a velcro latch inside the cover which secures the covers to the club's. You will love these clubs head covers that will not fall off during a round of golf.
- The original texture of the leather helps reduce friction and impact and increases service life.
- Iron numbers are on the covers for easy club identification. Pack of 10 pcs (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Aw, Pw, Sw included). If you received wrong number please contact with us and we will re-send the correct number to you,thanks!
- Water resistant outer fabric keeps the golf head covers from getting wet, no worries if it starts to rain when you play golf. And it’s also very easy to clean.
- Designed to protect your golf head from dings and damage during play or travel.
Martial Arts Legend Bruce Lee's Hollywood TV Appearances
Bruce Lee is more known for his movies like "Return of the Dragon" or "Enter The Drgaon", but the little dragon got his break more on Hollywood television, in shows like "Ironside", "Longstreet" &"The Green Hornet".
Chinese American martial arts movie star Bruce Lee is most well known for kung fu films. Before his untimely death in1973, he'd starred in three major motion pictures, including the yet to be released classic "Enter The Dragon". He also had a small role in the James Garner (The Rockford Files) crime flick, "Marlowe", co-starring Carroll O'Connor of Archie Bunker "All In The Family" fame". Lee is an unparalleled fight film and a martial arts icon, but it's often forgotten he got his big break on American television. Hollywood TV shows like his guest starring on "Ironside" with Raymond Burr, "Batman" with Adam West and on his own show "The Green Hornet", propelled Mr. Lee to big films and helped create a true cinema legend.
The Green Hornet (1966)
When one of the best martial artists on two high kicking feet takes a co-starring role in a comic book based TV show - what happens? Bruce Lee as Kato simply overshadowed his co-star Van Williams who played the title role. The show aired on ABC for only one season, produced by the producer who had created the mega hit "Batman". Although a failure with audiences in America, the show was so successful in Hong Kong - because of Bruce Lee's participation - it was renamed "The Kato Show" to highlight Lee's sidekick character Kato.
Who's the only kung-fu hep cat who can hope to loom larger, punch and kick with more flair than the iconic Batman? When Green Hornet (Van Williams) and Bruce Lee's Kato guest starred on ABC's "Batman", Lee's physical prowess and undisputed charisma dazzled viewers. Over the years, there's been a kind of Kato vs Robin myth - wherein Bruce Lee was said to be intent on really beating up actor Burt Ward to show how tough a guy he could be, but the truth is Ward and Lee were friends before he ever guested on the former's show. They'd hang out together and would eat dinner together with Lee's wife Linda, and son Brandon.
This was a short lived ABC crime drama show which had elements of the comic book "Daredevil" - relating the adventures of a blind crime fighter played by actor James Franciscus. Lee played an antiques dealer named Li Tsung and guest starred in four episodes. Tsung not only trained insurance investigator Mike Longstreet in the ways of fighting, but imparted bits of eye opening enlightenment with his life lessons and general philosophy. Writer Stirling Silliphant, an executive producer of the show, studied Jeet Kune Do - Bruce Lee's fighting style - and the two men were also good friends.
Once again, the dynamic Mr. Lee takes on the role of a martial arts instructor in this classic NBC crime show starring actor Raymond Burr. Lee's character was named Leon Soo, and he provided details about his deceased father which was connected to one of Ironside's crime cases. Although he has only a three minute scene, it's chock full of eye popping fighting fun and that trademark Bruce Lee electricity, which fairly has him sparkle on the screen. Gene LeBell, one of America's most noted and accomplished jujitsu and judo practitioners, spars with Bruce in the scene.