Best Golf Pants Slim Fit in 2023
Amazon Essentials Men's Slim-Fit Stretch Golf Pant, Navy, 38W x 29L
Amazon Brand - Goodthreads Men's Slim-Fit Washed Stretch Chino Pant, Washed Red, 36W x 29L
- This slim-fit chino is pre-washed for an easy-wearing look that shifts from weekday to weekend without missing a beat
- Slim Fit features a tailored cut that's slim through the thigh and tapered down to a 15" leg opening. Stretch Elastane for comfort
- Button-through rear pockets, off-seam side pockets
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size 32x32
Puma Golf Men's 2019 Tailored Jackpot Pant, Puma Black, 32 x 32
- DRYCELL Technology-Draws sweat away from your skin to help keep you dry and comfortable.
- MOISTURE WICKING FINISH
- STRETCH WAISTBAND TECHNOLOGY-Puma Golf stretch waistband featuring PWRSTRETCH uses high-stretch elastic and silicone gripper to maximize comfort and keep you locked in.
- SILICONE GRIPPER TAPE
- TAILORED FIT-A slightly tapered leg pant and slim through the thigh for a more sophisticated fit. All pants feature stretch materials to ensure freedom of movement during play.
IZOD Men's Golf SwingFlex Slim Fit Pant, Cinder Block, 32W X 30L
- Slim Fit - moderate rise on waist with a slim leg and ankle
- Moisture-wicking properties pull moisture away from the body keeping you dry and feeling cool
- 4-way stretch fabric allows for maximum comfort and movement
- UPF-40 Sun Control
- These golf pants are essential for a day on the course. Pair them with the Advantage Performance Polo for your look
Amazon Essentials Men's Slim-Fit Casual Stretch Khaki, Stone, 32W x 32L
- A bit of stretch adds comfort and flexibility to these classic slim-fit khakis
- Slim fit through thigh, slight taper in leg
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
NIKE Men's Flex Slim 5-Pocket Golf Pants, Black/Wolf Grey, Size 34/30
- NIKE Flex fabric stretches with your body; "NIKE" is debossed on the inner waistband
- Slim fit contours your body without inhibiting motion
- 5-pocket design offers plenty of small-item storage
- Metal shank button closure and zippered fly provide a secure fit
- Denim jeans-inspired stitching and rivets deliver a casual look
Haggar Men's Premium No Iron Khaki Slim Fit Flat Front Casual Pant, Black, 32Wx32L
- Slim fit
- Flat front
- Specific Colors & Waist Sizes available in TALL inseams – 36” & 38” inseams
adidas Golf Ultimate 3-stripe Tapered Pant, Grey Three, 3330
- Regular fit strikes a comfortable balance between loose and snug
- Tapered legs
- Stretchy fabric
Amazon Essentials Men's Standard Classic-Fit Stretch Golf Pant, Navy, 32W x 34L
- These classic cut golf pants are designed with a moisture-wicking, performance fabric to help keep you dry
- A bit of stretch adds comfort and flexibility and makes this golf pants a go-to on or off the links
- Features slant pockets at each side and set-in pockets at the back
- Sits naturally at waist, roomy through seat and thigh, designed with a little stretch for optimal performance and all day comfort
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Amazon Essentials Men's Slim-Fit Wrinkle-Resistant Flat-Front Chino Pant, Grey, 31W x 30L
- This slim-fit chino pant features wrinkle-free fabric, a flat-front design, and button-through back welt pockets for a tailored look and all-day comfort
- Zip fly with button closure, side pockets
- If you like Docker’s Modern Slim pants, we invite you to try the fit and style of our Amazon Essentials Slim-Fit Wrinkle-Resistant Chino
- Work made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size 32 x 32
They Weren't Lindsay Lohan's Pants, They Were Mine
I don't get Lindsay, honestly I don't, and it is a damn shame that her career is spiraling right down into the toilet bowl. I used to love her flicks. She was fabulous in Mean Girls, and did an awesome job with Parent Trap as a child
Hah! Who in their right mind would wear someone else's dirty pants? Come on now, I would expect this from a homeless person, but a celebrity, wearing someone else's dirty dungarees!? Yeah, tell me another one Lindsay.
You know maybe I would have more respect for this girl if she would just admit to it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, this girl is so deep in denial it's frightening. Not only does she lie, but she has her poor little sis' still covering for her behavior saying that Lindsay is out of control because the lack of not having a good father... blah blah.. cry me a river as Justin Timberlake would say.
The easy route out is always to blame your issues on someone else... heavens no she could NOT be responsible for HER behavior. What a sick joke. Next, she will be blaming her non-recovery on the rehab, or wait, did she already do that? Or did some celebrity gossiper say that? Either way, I wouldn't doubt it.
So Llo thought she had us all fooled with a stupid gadget attached to her bony ankle, however they monitor doesn't detect drug use, it only detects alcohol. The night of her car rage incident the monitor did beep off though and alert her lawyer.. but what was he supposed to do, go track down the crazed lunatic?
What's with these chicks in Hollywood lately? First their was Britney... no wait, Anna Nicole.. who Britney has now filled the shoes of, then Paris, or was it Paris first? Then it was Nicole Richie, no wait she was in rehab ages ago, so she was first? Lord it's hard keeping up. Then it was Lindsay again, then Nicole again, then Lindsay again. Or something like that.
So my wonder is, where on earth are these girls getting drugs? I mean not for nothing, but if I was dealing to these celebs I'd write a goddamn book and make millions as I popped out the names of each and every Hollywood Druglet.. I mean, Starlet. It'd be a top seller, and damn would it be controversial. Like when that prostitute wrote a book about celebs who paid her for sex. Hehe! Smart hooker man, smart hooker.
So let's see where these crazed out of control drugged up stars stand.
1. Nicole Richie takes the first place. You know, we're not picking on her anymore, and all because she's like, having a baby. She will only have to serve 4 days in jail, even though she had worse offenses than Paris?! Go figure!
2. Paris...yep, she still gets slammed in the media, but after she served her 2 days, then 21... wait what happened again!? Haha. But as of now in the media eye Paris is a changed woman...for now.
You see the media works these girls up into looking like excellent role models, then they slam them back down when they catch a cellulite bump on their tooshies. Once they catch the cellulite bump on photo, the next article that comes out...is that they are depressed, and eating so much. Bah.
3. Lindsay Lohan. Well she is in major denial, she's going to be the next James Dean according to some. She needs a lot of work, and some jail time. Her career though suffers more than the two above in my opinion. She should have like...came out with a trendy clothing line or something. Sigh. A train-wreck indeed.
4. Britney Spears. Sorry my dear, but this chick is gone. I mean gone. Aside from her rage fits, crying fits, and a recent article in US magazine about her kids poor nutrition and health, I can say that I feel Ms. Spears is the next Hollywood tragedy.
The other 3 at least may be workable, but Britney jumps from personality to personality. One minute you see her in a magazine smiling, and all giggle giggle, looking half decent, and the next she looks drugged up, a mess, and is beating cars with umbrellas.
I do know one thing for sure though, 2020 was the year of Celebrity Girls Gone Wild. It seems to be a trend ever since Miss Hilton hit the carpets. Weird huh!?