Best Golf Pitching Wedge in 2021
Pinemeadow Wedge (Right-Handed, 68-Degrees )
- Built standard with high quality Pinemeadow steel from Apollo(R), a 125 gram shaft with a low to mid kick point for the same value, perfect for the beginning to average golfer
- Available in 52, 56, 60, 64, and the impossible to find 68 degree wedge
- Compare features and performance with the best classic wedge designs
- Largest face area of any wedge available making the toughest of lies seem like perfect lies
Callaway Golf 2018 Men's Rogue X Individual Iron, Right Hand, KBS Max 90 Steel Shaft, Stiff Flex, Pitching Wedge
- 360 Face Cup + VFT for more Ball Speed
- MIM'd Internal Standing Wave for Optimal Flight and Control
- Urethane Microspheres for Great Feel
- The Ultimate Distance Iron
Pinemeadow Golf PGX Wedge, Right Hand, Steel, Regular, 56-Degree
- Equipped with a steel shaft and standard Pine meadow grip
- Midsize wedge sole helps provide accurate play from any lie
- Tour shape and sharp leading edge
Wilson Sporting Goods Harmonized Golf Pitch Wedge, Right Hand, Steel, Wedge, 50-degrees
- Classic, high polish finish and classic blade shape
- Perfect club for getting your ball close to the pin
- True Temper steel irons for high performance and reliability
- Sole grind allows players to open the club face further to hit higher shots with more accuracy, therefore improving performance
- Blade shape with modified bounce angles for dead stop spin and versatility from the sand, rough, or fairway
Square Strike Wedge -Pitching & Chipping Wedge for Men & Women -Legal for Tournament Play -Engineered by Hot List Winning Designer -Cut Strokes from Your Golf Game Fast
- NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT FAT: The Square Strike Wedge pitching wedge has an extra-wide sole and beveled leading edge prevent digging; No more chunked pitch and chip shots reduces wasted strokes; Heavy, solid feel promotes greater confidence vs thin-faced wedges that dig and rotate; Less rotation with the Square Strike Wedge golf wedge for men and women makes clean contact easier and much more consistent.
- EASIER SWING MOTION VS TRADITIONAL WEDGE; The square strike wedge golf club for men and women has a putter-like length, 35.5 inches, and putter-like lie angle, 68 degrees, plus anti-rotational weighting make it easy to swing and control; No opening your stance or the clubface; Use a simple straight-back-straight-through, putter-like stroke for greater control and much more accuracy; Use this chipping wedge to chip it close from a variety of lies, Perfect for bump and runs
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN CHIPPING WITH YOUR 7-IRON; The Shorter length of this golf wedge for men and women makes it easier to control, no gripping down; Our golf wedge for men and women Heavier club head, 330 grams, glides smoothly through the turf and minimizes overactive hands and wrists, a leading cause of fat and thin chip shots; Extra weight moved to the toe keeps club square vs rotating through impact; More loft than a 7-or 8-iron for wider variety of shots, not just low runners
- LEGAL FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY; The square strike wedge golf clubs for men and women conforms to the rules of golf; Give yourself and edge without breaking any rules with this chipping and pitching wedge.
- 1-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS; The Square strike wedge chipping wedge has a high-quality construction backed by unbeatable warranty.
Founders Club Nickel 255 Spin Milled 46 Degree Pitching Wedge - Right-Handed
- 46 Degree Loft
- Pitching Wedge
- 64 Degree Lie and 8 Degree Bounce
- D3 Swingweight
- Also available: 56* Sand and 60* Lob, Right-handed only
Pinemeadow Pre 3 Wedge Pack (Right-Handed, Steel, Regular, 52/56/60-Degrees)
MAZEL Golf Pitching & Chipper Wedge,Right Handed,35,45,55 Degree Available for Men & Women (Right, Stainless Steel (Green Head), S, 45)
- IMPROVE YOUR SHORT GAME: Eliminated thin and fat chips shots from the fringe and around the green.
- Heavier club head and lower center of gravity make it easy to get the ball airborne.
- Wide sole makes sand shots easier than ever,swing like a putter.
- High Performance Rubber Grip Offers Good Hand Feel to Hold,Anti-slip & Shock Absorption,Better Control for Ball Speed.
- Legal for tournament play:conforms to the rules of golf games; Give yourself and edge without breaking any rules.
Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Girl's Pink Golf Wedge (Right Hand Ages 5-8)
- Ages 5-8 years old or between heights of 3'8"-4'4"
- 28.5 inch long/right handed
- Flexible composite shaft
- Soft rubber grip
Callaway Mack Daddy 3 Chrome S-Grind Wedge (56 Degree, Stiff Flex, Steel, Right Hand)
- 3 grinds for every shot, every Condition and every swing: we've developed 3 unique grinds to suit the shots you hit, the courses you play and the Swings you make It's the versatility and selection you need to get up and down from anywhere
- S-grind: our most versatile option It's great for a wide range of conditions (Normal, soft or firm), shot types and Swings (moderate to sweeping attack angles)
- Progressive groove optimization: the MD3 milled line has progressive groove optimization a 3 groove package milled into the Face of these wedges that optimizes spin as you Go up in loft It creates a smoother spin transition from your irons to wedges
Sales Pitch Tips - Identifying Who Has the Buying Power
In order to increase the chances of getting the sale or contract, it is important to make sure you are pitching to the one who controls the purse strings.
There is nothing worse than spending a great deal of time making a fantastic presentation to a person, family or table full of people only to be told that things will be taken under advisement and the decision will be taken to someone who was not even in the room! You have wasted all your great skills and efforts and likely have nothing to show for it. The key is to know who the decision maker is; who the person with the buying power is in advance and make sure that you are directing your efforts to them.
In order to identify who has the buying power, ask questions and listen to what is said. If you are going to make a presentation to a board, committee or other group, find out what the process is in advance. If you are told that the group is only operating in an advisory capacity, ask to make your presentation directly to the decision-maker. Sometimes, it works in reverse-you will be asked to make your presentation to one person and then that person will take the proposal to a larger group for a vote or decision. If the person you are pitching really does have clout and the power to influence the outcome, this can be fine-if they are merely a "secretary" reporting to a group that will make the decision, do what you can to get your presentation in front of that group.
In a sales situation, it can be tough to determine who really controls the purse strings. If dealing with a couple, it is best to make the pitch to both of them equally, but ask questions to try to figure out who really is the decision-maker and what matters to them as they decide whether or not to make a purchase. Be respectful of all parties involved, but use your sales skills to identify the needs and concerns of the ones with the buying power if you want to actually make the sale.