Best Golf Pull Cart For The Money in 2021
Jef World Of Golf Deluxe Steel Golf Cart
Qwik-Fold 3 Wheel Push Pull Golf CART - Foot Brake - ONE Second to Open & Close! (Black/Red)
Young Gun Kids Adjustable Golf Cart for Junior Golfers 3-14 Years Old - White/Green
- This adjustable golf cart is designed for golfers from ages 3 to 14 years old, easily adjusted by extending or contracting the handle
- Made from sturdy steel
- Nylon bag straps and quick snap lock buckles, with bag rest bracket
- Ball-bearing wheels for smooth rolling
- Overall dimension: 33 x 22 x 56.5 x 37in, Folded dimension: 12.5 x 15 x 31
Pinemeadow Golf Courier Lite 2 Wheel Golf Cart
- Durable easy to install wheels with anti-slide tire
- Lightweight Steel
- One step collapsible design
Golf Gifts & Gallery Ultra Cruiser Cart
Tangkula Golf Push Cart 4 Wheels Folding with Umbrella Scorecard Drink Holder Golf Pull Cart
- 【Folding design & Easy to transport】Golf push cart can be folded in 1 step to compact size(26" x 16" x 12"), and weight of golf cart is approx 16 lbs. You can take off the wheels in seconds to save storage room. The cart can be easy to storage and transport easily. Design of foldable cart is cool and modern. Adult can pick it up with one hand.
- 【Durable & Practical Design】Tangkula golf pull cart comes with high quality aluminum construction and PP with 4 EVA cover wheels, which ensures large weight capacity and perfect balance and traction on all types of terrain. With adjustable bag straps the cart can fix any size golf bag. You can adjust height of push handle accommodate different positions.
- 【Movement & Park】Large 10.5" rear and 9.5" front EVA maintenance-free wheels provides balance and easy mobility on the course. When not in motion, press the brake on the rear wheel, the cart will be parked well and press again to release foot brake.
- 【Package & Shipping】Simple assemble needed. You will get folding golf cart. Umbrella holder, scorecard holder integrated with storage compartment, cup holder and golf tee holder are all designed on the cart. You can insert extra 2 golf balls on the push hand bar. The cart will be shipped to your house in 3-6 Business days via ups or usps.
- 【Size of Golf Cart】26" x 16" x 12"(L x W x H). Front wheel size: 9.5". Rear wheel size: Approx 10.5". Weight: 16 lbs.
Caddymatic Golf 360Â° SwivelEase 3 Wheel Folding Golf Cart (Black/Red)
- This golf cart is built to give you the highest levels of maneuverability. Thanks to the freely rotating 360° SwivelEase front wheel. You can literally turn the cart on a dime with less effort
- The golf cart also comes with an upgraded handle unit, bundling in a drinks holder, ball holders, umbrella holder, scorecard holder, and extra wide handle for grip.
- The whole cart folds up in seconds to an incredible size, and also has quick release wheels for even tighter storage.
- Umbrella holder included and can be installed on either side to suit your preference. Umbrella holder storage clip located on underside of handle for storage when not needed
Tangkula Golf PushCart, Foldable 3 Wheels Push Pull Cart, Lockable Golf Trolley with Seat Scoreboard Bag,Golf Push Cart(Navy)
- ♐Sturdy Lightness: Golf push cart features light weight with less than 19lbs, widely adopted as a strong and sturdy golf pull trolley to golfers for its steel frame. A durable using experience can surely be guaranteed. With a concise and stylish body, it can perfectly accommodate your golf bags as you expected.
- ♐Foot Operated Brakes: 2 functional foot operated brakes enable to guarantee you a safe use and avoid any preventable accidents, such as sliding away or falling down. 3 separate feet design provides extra stability to make sure it stands balanced and steadily.
- ♐Easy Changed Direction: With smooth ball bearing wheels, you can pull or push it to your desired place and change the directions both right and left with this ergonomically shaped handle. And the height can be adjusted easily to meet your different demands as well as the angle of handle can also be changeable.
- ♐Moment to Store: 3 removable golf push cart wheels aim to assist to quick storage when you do not use it. Its foldable design totally save your storage room and make it tidy. Effortless disassembly can surely fulfill your purpose to neat and moment storage.
- ♐Considerate Details: There are considerate details offering additional values to this trolley. It can perfectly hold your umbrella on it, which adds extra storage place for you. And a scoreboard is included to help you record. You can also have a rest on this adjustable stool after playing.
CaddyTek Caddycruiser One Version 8 - One-Click Folding 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart, Blue
- Patented one-click button folds the cart to compact size (17" x 14.2"X 26.4"), strong aluminum frame, weighs less than 17 lbs
- Large 11.5" x 2.6" rear and 10.5" x2.4" front EVA maintenance-free wheels provide perfect balance and traction on all types of Terrain
- 27 inch wide body design for effortless pushing, front wheel axel suspension adds extra balance to the cart
- Scorecard holder integrated with storage compartment, beverage/cell phone/GPS holder and mesh net
- Adjustable handle height for multiple pushing Postions and foot brake are included
CaddyTek 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart - Foldable Collapsible Lightweight Pushcart with Foot Brake - Easy to Open & Close
- Patented one-click button folds the cart in 2 simple steps to compact sized.5 inch w x 14.4 inch L x 28.4 inch H)
- Strong aluminum frame, weighs less than 18.5 lbs
- Patented press to brake, press again to release foot brake. 31 inch wide body design for easy push
- Three 11.5 x 2.6 inch EVA maintenance-free wheels provides perfect balance and traction on all types of Terrain
- Patented basket with cooler build in, mesh net on the handle, umbrella/cell phone/GPS holder and storage rack included
Beyonce’s Blue Ivy Carter and Other Color and Plant-Themed Celebrity Baby Names
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z’s Blue Ivy Carter is just one of many celebrity babies whose names were inspired by colors and plants.
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's bizarre baby name probably had a few fans scratching their heads, although it's hard to decide what is stranger - the fact that they named their little girl Blue Ivy or the fact that Gwyneth Paltrow was apparently one of the first people who the moniker was revealed to.
So did the actress responsible for introducing the world to the name Apple have something to do with why Bey chose to go with Blue Ivy? No one knows for sure what the meaning behind the moniker is, but it's not as unique as it first seems - plenty of other celebrities have named their kids after colors and plants.
The name of Sylvester Stallone's daughter Scarlet Rose is very similar to that of Beyonce's daughter - it pairs a color as a first name with a plant as a second name. However, the moniker that resulted from his plant-color pairing is much more normal-sounding (here's a fun fact: Sylvester's other daughters with Jennifer Flavin, Sistine and Sophia, also have the middle name Rose).
The similarly sweet name of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis' daughter Lily Rose can also be seen as a plant-color pairing if you also think of rose as a color (as in seeing the world through rose-tinted glasses, an accessory that Blue Ivy will never need).
Then there are all the celebs who have given their children names that can represent colors or plants. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck's 5-year-old daughter Violet is about to welcome another little brother or sister to the world, and Isla Fischer and Sacha Baron Cohen's daughter has an equally-adorable name that can double as a color or a plant - Olive can refer to shade of green or the trees that the delicious and nutritious fruits come from. The first name of Julia Robert's daughter Hazel Patricia Moder can also refer to a type of tree or an eye color.
Rocker Sting's daughter Fuchsia has one of the more unusual names that can pull double-duty as a color or plant. So was she named after the flowering Fuchsia plants or the pinkish-purple color of their blossoms? As it turns out, the answer is neither -- her moniker actually pays homage to a character in the popular "Gormenghast'' novels.
Geri Halliwell, a.k.a. Baby Spice, decided to stay away from the spice rack when choosing a baby name. Instead she beat Beyonce to using the name Blue in her child's floral moniker - her adorable daughter Bluebell is reportedly good pals with Victoria and David Beckham's boys.
So how do you think Blue Ivy compares to these other monikers inspired by colors and plants? Does the name stand out from the crowd, or is it just a bit too boring for someone with a unique name like Beyonce? Sound off in the comments!
More From This Contributor:
2020 Celebrity Baby Names A-Z
Celebrity Death Hoaxes of 2020: Jon Bon Jovi, Lil' Kim, and More
Justin Bieber's New Jesus Tattoo: Other Celebs Who Recently Got Meaningful Ink