Best Golf Score in 2022
Frienda Golf Score Counter Mini Golf Stroke Counter Simple Attachment Scorekeeper Up to 12 Shots Score with One Touch Reset Clip, 6 Pieces
Golf Score Log Book 6x9 Inch 100 Scorecards: Golf Score Cards, Golfing Log, Personalized Golf Gift. A Golf Log Journal Score Card Record The Course ... Record Book Golfer Tournament) (Volume 4)
Rite in the Rain All Weather Golf Notebook, 3.5" x 6", Green Field Flex, Club Yardage Book & Hole Notes (No. 4)
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER 48 pages / 24 sheets per Golf notepad All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and repels water sweat and survives the accidental laundry mishap
- YARDAGE SECTION Tracks average distances with each club in your arsenal
- SCORE SECTION Accounts for advanced stats to drive your game forward
- NOTE SECTION Notes for every hole - next round you'll be ready for that sneaky bunker on sixteen
- COVER MATERIAL Field Flex is Rite in the Rain most flexible cover material Mud and water run right off protecting your field notes in adverse weather conditions
Maxfli Golf Score Caddy Stroke Counter
- Effortless track strokes, holes played and total score
- Heavy-duty clip secures device to golf bag or belt
- Compact design comfortably fits into your hand
- Constructed of durable plastic material
- Device measures 3” x 1.5”
Golf Scorecard and Statistics Notebook Weatherproof (2 Pack) Golf Stats, Fits Golf Covers
- Printed on Rite in the Rain Paper
- Golf Scorecard for 19 Rounds
- Golf Stats
- Great for Scorecard Holder and Yardage Book Covers
- Golf Notebook
- The counter resets to zero with one touch.
- Can record up to 12 strokes.
- Has a clip on the back that makes it easy to attach to
- golf glove, bag, or push cart.
One Touch Ultra Score Counter/White
The Lazy Person's Guide to Great Golf: How you can lower your golf scores by 4 or 5 strokes without practicing!
Frienda Golf Score Counter Mini Golf Stroke Counter with One Touch Reset and Simple Attachment to Scorekeeper Glove in, 3 Pieces
- What you get: you will receive 3 pieces of golf stroke counters of 3 different colors, enough for your daily use and replacement, share with your sports team, you can also choose this to be a good gift for golf lovers
- Portable design: our golf score counter is designed with clip, easy for to wear with your watches, golf glove, belt, clothes, bag and so on, won't add burden to your items, easy to attach to scorekeeper gloves and carry with to where as you want
- One touch reset: you can reset with only one touch, designed with wheels and numbers, you can turn the lever clockwise and easy to record strokes, up to 12 strokes can be recorded and can recount then
- Easy to use: this mini golf scoring keeper can applied to record for 12 strokes, after then, just need to reset by one touch reset with single finger, very easy and convenient to operate
- Material and size: our golf counter is made of plastic material, lightweight and durable, the size is approx. 1.18 x 1.18 inches/ 3 x 3 cm, good material and proper size are suitable to be applied for a long time
JP LANN GOLF Rhinestone Bead Score Counter, Black
- Keep your golf round Score with ease
- Durable Clip for easy attachment to bag or belt
- Nylon Braid stroke counter with plastic beads inlaid with rhinestone decoration
Five Soundtracks and Scores That Brought Films to Life
A look at five beautiful soundtracks that enhanced their film significantly.
I have always been amazed at how the right song can bring a scene in a movie to life. Before the music is added, the scene is simply art imitating life; characters with dialogue, costume and an exciting plot. When the right song is added to a movie scene, it can heighten emotion, provoke thought and increase the overall appeal of the film. In short, a powerful song can help bring the movie to life. Here is a look at five movie soundtracks that captivated audiences and heightened the intensity of the movie from the last thirty years. While these are only a small glimmer of the brilliant soundtracks out there, the following are excellent examples of what can be achieved when a great movie is combined with an outstanding musical line-up.
"Road to Perdition"
A movie soundtrack that set the mood beautifully for the film is "Road to Perdition." The 2002 movie starred Tom Hanks, Paul Newman and Jude Law and centered around an on-the-run Irish gangster Michael Sullivan (Hanks' role) and his son (also named Michael) as they escape the men that are trying to kill them. The movie is beautifully presented, and the soundtrack proves that Thomas Newman is a brilliant example of all that a movie composer should be.
Another movie soundtrack that went above and beyond anything I ever dreamed of is "American Beauty." Also composed by Thomas Newman, the soundtrack to the 2000 film "American Beauty" evokes a strange beauty that cannot be matched.
"A Beautiful Mind"
The soundtrack for "A Beautiful Mind" was composed by James Horner, and brought the movie to a completely new level with its masterful compilations of gorgeous tracks. The 2001 movie starring Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly is brilliantly orchestrated and only improved by the film's soundtrack.
"Twilight" Saga Scores and Soundtracks
Say what you will about the "Twilight" series, but the fact remains that the soundtracks and scores for the movies are nothing short of incredible. For proof, look no further than the "Twilight" score itself. Carter Burwell set the stage beautifully. In "New Moon," Alexandre Desplat offered a graceful and passionate follow up. "Eclipse" showed off Howard Shore's romantic side. Then, in "Breaking Dawn: Part 1," Burwell returned better than ever. Don't discount the "Twilight" series until you've heard the soundtracks and scores.
"Harry Potter" Series Scores
Another series that has an amazing track record for producing fantastic soundtracks is the "Harry Potter" series. The series has a total of eight films, with the music becoming progressively darker and more intense as the main character draws closer to the fight of his life. The earlier soundtracks were composed by John Williams, while later scores enjoyed the influence of Alexandre Desplat. Regardless of who is behind the music, the "Harry Potter" series simply doesn't have a bad soundtrack or score to its name.
More from this Contributor:
Horse Feathers: A Profile of an Exceedingly Talented Folk Act that is on the Rise
'Devil's Spoke,' 'My Manic and I,' and More: The Best Songs by Laura Marling Yet
The Evolution of Lana Del Rey: Why Does She Sound So Different from Her Lizzie Grant Days?