Best Golf Shoes For The Money in 2022
FootJoy Men's Originals Golf Shoes White 9 M Brown, US
- AUSTIN LAST - Built on the Austin Last, this last offers the fullest rounded toe character, fullest fit across forefoot, standard instep and heel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING - EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) Fit-Beds provide lightweight cushioning underfoot. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain the same for the life of the shoe.
- EASY CARE CONSTRUCTION - This easy care synthetic upper offers outstanding 1 year waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability.
- ENHANCED TRACTION - This DuraMax rubber outsole is a proprietary compound that provides turf gripping performance and durability.
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
ECCO Men's Biom Hybrid 2 Hydromax Golf Shoe, Mahogany/oyester, 45 M EU (11-11.5 US)
- Weather Resistance; Naturally soft, breathable and strong yak leather uppers are treated with HYDROMAX and an anti stain formula for superb protection from the elements
- Anatomical Last Shape; Developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes to provide ideal levels of support
- Tour Proven Traction; Constructed from TPU; a highly durable, wear resistant material; the molded traction bars offer hundreds of traction angles for superb grip
- Technical Insole System; A new, ultra premium insole with silicon printing helps prevent unwanted foot movement during the swing
- Removable insole
Skechers Men's Go Golf Elite 3 Shoe,black/white,12 W US
- Leather deco-stitched upper
- Durable grip TPU bottom plate
- High-Performance Resamax cushioned insole
ECCO Men's Biom Hybrid 3 Gore-TEX Golf Shoe, Camel Yak Nubuck, 45 M EU (11-11.5 US)
- GORE-TEX Waterproof technology combines optimized breathability & protection against the elements
- BIOM NATURAL MOTION technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- YAK leather uppers, extremely strong & lightweight for increased breathability and durability increased breathability and durability
- ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip with three different zones - STABILITY, DURABILITY and ROTATIONAL SUPPORT
- Anti-microbial Ortholite inlay sole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability, removable for extra-width option.
Skechers Men's Pivot Spikeless Golf Shoe, Black/White, 9.5 W US
- Spikeless design
- Water resistant
- Synthetic upper
- Ultra Go Foam
Skechers Performance Men's Go Golf Elite 2 Golf Shoe,Black,10.5 M US
- Breathable leather
- 5gen cushioning
- Durable grip tpu bottom plate
- Low drop design
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson-Camden Sneaker,light brown,9.5 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
Skechers Performance Men's Go Golf Drive 2 Golf Shoe,Charcoal/Blue,9 2E US
- Water resistant
- Padded collar and tongue with soft fabric shoe lining . The heel height is 1 inch
- Durable rubber traction plate
adidas Men's FORGEFIBER BOA Golf Shoe Two/FTWR White/Grey six, 12 M/W US
- Boa Closure System featuring durable lightweight textile lace for adaptive feel and micro-adjustable custom fit
- Stretch textile upper made from lightweight and durable Forgefiber
- Spikeless Puremotion outsole for enhanced flexibility and grip with X-Traxion primary lugs for grip and balance
- Torsion X stability bar from ground up and INSITE Sockliner for fit and balance
- Uncaged, stretchy feel
FootJoy Men's Pro/SL-Previous Season Style Golf Shoes Black 9 M US
- Exceptional stability - a perimeter weighted outsole allows for extreme stability and added lightweight comfort
- Laser plus fit - The laser plus last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel.
Ernie Els Calls Tiger Woods "SELFISH" - for Holding Press Conference During Accenture Tournament
Ernie Els calls Tiger Woods selfish for the timing of his press conference. Another golfer asks if Woods is sticking it to Accenture?
Tiger Woods, the superstar of the golf world, is going to be addressing the world with an apology and discuss his return to golf on Friday at 11am (EST), which is the same time the major tournament is in play in Arizona.
You know the world will be watching to see what Tiger has to say, especially those interested in golf. Els, who is from South Africa, said he feels sorry for the sponsor of the tournament that Woods' news conference will be pre-empting. "Els said "this takes a lot away from the golf tournament."
Not only is Els calling Tiger selfish, another golfer, who was unnamed by Fox, said it was the first thing that we (the golfers) all thought of when hearing this - Is Woods trying to stick it to Accenture?
Accenture was one of the many sponsors that dropped Tiger after his Sex Scandal was made public. It was speculated that Tiger might make his comeback in the Accenture tournament this weekend, but Woods reported through his manager that he would no be in that tournament. Many thought his refusal at that time was due to hard feelings about being dumped by Accenture.
Tiger Woods leaving the golf tour for all the months that he did has cost the PGA financially. The loss of money due to Woods absence was felt from corporate offices all the way down to the little guy food vendors, financially. PGA and Tiger's fans have afforded him a life of luxury, although he has worked hard to get there, the golf world did make it possible.
It sounds like some of the golfers are feeling like -"enough already". If Tiger is doing this as retaliation for Accenture dropping him, he needs to get past that and think about his colleagues who have been working hard at the tour. Tiger pre-empting the tournament will hurt their exposure on the links. Did Tiger consider that, or is he selfish like Ernie Els has said?