Best Golf Shot Tracker in 2021
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors Featuring Golf's First-Ever A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder (2nd Generation)
GAME GOLF Live Tracking System
- GPS Real Time Automatic Shot Tracking
- Strokes Gained Analysis-Robust metrics to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Range Finder-Get precise distances to greens, hazards and landing zones
- Insights-See club distances and shot dispersion patterns
- Challenges-Compete online with friends and golfers worldwide
Rapsodo R-Motion and The Golf Club Simulator and Swing Analyzer
- Attaches to your own golf clubs - play real rounds of golf with your friends!
- Includes The Golf Club game for stunning simulation of 15 top courses
- Runs on your PC - no launch monitor or projector required.4 hour battery life
- Includes club swing and ball launch data for every shot - analyze your game!
- Extremely easy to use - just provide your own mat and net and start playing!
- Comes with one sensor, clip, USB dongle, and charging cord
- PC Requirements Windows 10 (64bit) Processor: Intel Core i7 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVidia GTX 970 DirectX: version 11
- Note: Kindly refer User Guide before use
Shot Scope V2 Smart GPS Golf Watch
- GPS Distances to Front/Middle/Back of green and hazards
- Automatic Performance Tracking using Clubsense technology
- Free account available on iOS, Android, Desktop
- No subscriptions
- Excellent support team
OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator For Home
- The World's #1 Golf Simulator now for Mac or PC
- Use your own clubs to hit real or foam golf balls
- Play and practice on world-famous courses
- Windows System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10, Graphics Card: 256MB available Adapter RAM with OpenGL 2.0 support and the latest Video Drivers, 3GB HDD Storage, 4GB RAM, USB 2.0 port
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.8, Intel Core 2 Duo, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 or Intel Iris Pro or better, OpenGL 2.0 Support, 3GB HDD Storage, 4GB RAM, USB 2.0 Port
GOLF TAGS Real-Time Golf Tracking and Game Analysis System
- Turn your Android and iPhone phone into the ultimate golf tracking and analysis companion
- Easy to use, know how far you really hit each club, get intelligent club recommendations
- Club distances shot dispersion distance trends fairways hit or missed greens in regulation scoring analysis course strategy putting
- Includes 15 tags, no batteries to replace or recharge
Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor for Golf | MLM | Pro-Level Accuracy | Video Replay | Shot Trace | â€œBest Outdoor Golf Launch Monitor Under $500â€ | â€œOfficial Launch Monitor of Golf Digestâ€ | iOS Only
- FIRST OF ITS KIND- The MLM is the only launch monitor that uses the power of your mobile device to provide immediate feedback on LAUNCH DATA, instant VIDEO REPLAY and active SHOT TRACE
- SET UP IN UNDER 30 SECONDS- Simply open the app, connect your device via bluetooth and start hitting
- PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL ACCURACY- Distance accuracy is within 2. 5% of Trackman at just 2. 5% of the price
- INSTANT FEEDBACK- The real-time video feedback comes with a SHOT TRACE and DATA OVERLAY making it easier than ever to understand cause and effect. Access your stat history to view AVERAGES, DISPERSION, TRAJECTORY and STANDARD DEVIATION for each club.
- GPS SATELLITE VIEW- Use your phone's GPS to see where all of your shots land on your actual range or course
- OUTDOOR USE ONLY- Cannot be used hitting into a net
- Included Components: Quick Start Guide
Voice Caddie Golf Swing Caddie SC300 Portable Launch Monitor
- Measures » Carry/Total Distance » Smash Factor » Launch Angle » Swing Speed » Apex (Max Height) » Ball Speed
- Doppler Radar Technology
- Voice Output of Distance; Measuring Range: 15-370 Yards
- Instant Feedback via LCD Display
- Adjustable Loft Angles
- Apps (iOS Available, Android- Available in June 2019) for Real-time/Integrated Shot Data and Statistics for Each Club
- Remote/USB Cable/USB Cover/User Manual
- Spin Data now available via App
- Accuracy: ±3% of ball speed
Voice Caddie SC 100 Portable Golf Launch Monitor, Black
- Standalone device (no phone app needed)
- Features: Carry Distance, Swing Speed, Ball Speed and Smash Factor. SC100 does not have voice.
- 3 Modes: Practice Mode, Target Mode and Random Mode
- At least 6 ½ feet in front of you and the net.Make sure the ball and your SC100 are on the same level
- Easy use with remote control. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
- Distance of SC100 behind you is within 4 feet. For known high hitters we recommend placing further back up to 10 ft
- Range Balls: Some range balls (almost golf balls, foam or practice) are made to fly shorter due to material used so readings can be inaccurate
- Colored Balls: colored balls have a harder time being read in flight
- Check battery springs for bends or damage as connection with only 3 or 2 batteries will cause inaccuracies
Rapsodo R-Motion and The Golf Club Simulator and Swing Analyzer - 3 Clip Club Attachment Kit (Tracker Not Included)
- - 3 extra club attachment clips for the R-motion golf simulator
- - Quick and easy to move from club to club
- - Only includes extra club attachments, does not include tracker
Safety Tips for Skip Tracers and Repo Workers
If you drive a repo truck or work as a skip tracer, you could be putting yourself in danger each time you go to work. Consider the following safety tips to avoid injury at the hands of another.
Skip Tracers amp; Repo Workers Tip #1- Never Give Out Personal Information
Whether you're calling debtors over the phone to collect on credit card payments or repossessing a car from someone who has defaulted, never give out personal information. If the person asks for your name, you can provide your first name and employee badge number, if you have one, but don't give your last name or phone number. Remember that if you can find them, they can probably find you.
Skip Tracers amp; Repo Workers Tip #2- Know the Territory
This work is especially dangerous when you're out looking for cars and other property. Always be familiar with the area, including neighborhood access and surrounding businesses, and keep your cell phone handy in case something happens to threaten your safety. It is always a good idea to know how to escape from a situation, which means familiarizing yourself with the area and any roads or alleys.
Skip Tracers amp; Repo Workers Tip #3- Ask for Help
If you think that you might be in danger on the job, don't be afraid to ask for help. People in this line of work assume that they have to be tough all the time, but in reality, anyone could be a potential target of violence. If someone threatens, harasses or assaults you while working, inform your boss immediately. If you're out scouting cars of other property, you can always call the police for assistance.
Skip Tracers amp; Repo Workers Tip #4- Keep it Simple
You have a job to do, and whether the other person likes it or not, you have to do what you're told. Don't get into long conversations about the other person's circumstances because doing so establishes a personal connection. Instead, refer him or her to your boss and get out of the situation as quickly as possible. When that person realizes you aren't going to cut them a break, he or she might turn violent.
Skip Tracers amp; Repo Workers Tip #5- Carry a Weapon
You don't have to carry a gun or a knife in order to be safe, but you should always be able to defend yourself on the job. Carrying a baseball bat, a crowbar or some other blunt object can save your life. Just make sure you talk to your boss or the police about whether or not it is against the law to be armed while you're working. And if you choose to carry a firearm, make sure it is registered and that you have the necessary permits.
Skip Tracers amp; Repo Workers Tip #6- Use the Buddy System
Some repossession companies and skip tracing outfits will ask their employees to work on their own because it saves money and valuable resources. Insist, whenever possible, that you work with a partner, unless you're in the office doing phone work. A buddy can save you in a time of crisis, and you'll be more formidable if you've got someone else to back you up on the street.