Best Golf Shot Tracking System in 2021
Shot Scope V2 Smart GPS Golf Watch
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors Featuring Golf's First-Ever A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder (2nd Generation)
- Winner of four-straight Golf Digest Editor’s Choice Awards for “Best Game Analyzer, ” Arccos Caddie is golf’s first and only fully-automatic performance tracking system. It features 14 sensors, one for every club in your bag.
- Access to the award winning Arccos Caddie app, golf’s Smartest Caddie.
- Automatic shot tracking, hands-free fully automatic data capture.
- A. I. Powered GPS Rangefinder, first-ever rangefinder that adjusts in real-time for wind (including gusts), elevation, temperature, humidity and altitude providing the most precise yardage in the game the Arccos Caddie Number.
- Personalized Caddie Advice that leverages A. I. to provide you with your optimal strategy.
- Smart Distance Club Averages, know how far to actually hit all your clubs so you select the right one for every shot.
- Advanced Analytics powered by strokes gained providing personalized performance breakdowns to guide practice and equipment choices.
- Does not require a subscription.
GAME GOLF Live Tracking System
- GPS Real Time Automatic Shot Tracking
- Strokes Gained Analysis-Robust metrics to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Range Finder-Get precise distances to greens, hazards and landing zones
- Insights-See club distances and shot dispersion patterns
- Challenges-Compete online with friends and golfers worldwide
Garmin Approach CT10 - Full Set (14 sensors), Automatic Club Tracking System, 010-01994-00
- Installed sensor automatically tracks every shot on any club and keeps score
- Pairs with compatible Garmin golf watches to automatically track every stroke, including locations, distances and club type
- Collects data from each shot and club so you can analyze strokes gained and other stats used by professional golfers
- Stats for each club with a sensor installed show up on your compatible Garmin golf watch after pulling the club from the bag
- See how far you typically hit each club; view stats for accuracy to the fairway or green
- Compatible with Approach S20 and Approach S60
Rapsodo R-Motion and The Golf Club Simulator and Swing Analyzer
- Attaches to your own golf clubs - play real rounds of golf with your friends!
- Includes The Golf Club game for stunning simulation of 15 top courses
- Runs on your PC - no launch monitor or projector required.4 hour battery life
- Includes club swing and ball launch data for every shot - analyze your game!
- Extremely easy to use - just provide your own mat and net and start playing!
- Comes with one sensor, clip, USB dongle, and charging cord
- PC Requirements Windows 10 (64bit) Processor: Intel Core i7 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVidia GTX 970 DirectX: version 11
- Note: Kindly refer User Guide before use
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors (Renewed)
- Arccos users know the exact distance to any point on the course, learn precisely which club to Use in every situation and identify Actual strengths and weaknesses of their game
- Developed in partnership with microsoft, arccos Caddie uses artificial intelligence to provide personalized club recommendations and optimal strategies based on your performance data
- Arccos Caddie is hands-free and fully automatic. Unlike competing products, it requires no tagging, tapping or other annoying disruptions to a player's routine
- The low-profile sensors are 50% smaller and lighter than the original arccos System and feature a permanent Battery that is designed to last five years and are fully guaranteed for two years
- Accessible via a free iOS or Android app, arccos Caddie is Compatible with iPhone 5S and above, and Android devices running marshmallow and above that include a Gyroscope and accelerometer
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors Gift Box Bundle | with PlayBetter Portable Charger, USB Adapters & Protective Case | Golf Game Tracking System (Set of 14 Sensors) | GPS Live Shot Tracking (iOS & Android)
- [ARCCOS CADDIE PREMIUM GOLF GIFT BOX] - Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors (Set of 14) Golf GPS Stat Tracking System (for iOS & Android) & PlayBetter Portable Smartphone Charger | Free Arccos Golf 360 App Lifetime Membership with Every Purchase (includes GPS for 40,000+ Courses, Auto-Shot Tracking & Arccos Caddie Artificial Intelligence) | Packed in Premium PlayBetter Orange Gift Box with White Bow
- [ARCCOS CADDIE | AI FOR GOLF ] - Now offered for free in the Arccos Golf 360 app, the amazing Arccos Caddie suggests real-time personalized strategies on the course based on your previous performance. Golf's first artificial intelligence learns from your previous rounds to help you become a smarter player!
- [AUTOSHOT TRACKING + GOLF GPS 2.0] - Arccos Caddie automatically tracks every shot and to provide you with a digital replay of every round + GPS distances from anywhere on the course; 50% lighter and up to 90% more accurate than the original unit with GPS 2.0 System
- [ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT] - Ultra lightweight sensors, sensors have zero swing impact!
- [THE PERFECT ARCCOS GIFT PACKAGE] - Your loved one will be blown away! We worked hard to pick the most functional accessories for the Arccos Caddie packaged in our stunning Premium PlayBetter Gift Box - the Protective Hard Case will keep your GPS looking like new while the USB Adapters and Portable Charger will ensure you’re never without a charge!
GOLF TAGS Real-Time Golf Tracking and Game Analysis System
- Turn your Android and iPhone phone into the ultimate golf tracking and analysis companion
- Easy to use, know how far you really hit each club, get intelligent club recommendations
- Club distances shot dispersion distance trends fairways hit or missed greens in regulation scoring analysis course strategy putting
- Includes 15 tags, no batteries to replace or recharge
Arccos Golf 360 Golf Performance Tracking System
- Arccos users know the exact distance to any point on the course, learn precisely which club to use in every situation and identify actual strengths and weaknesses of their game.
- Developed in partnership with Microsoft, Arccos Caddie shows your optimal strategy on any hole in the world. It analyzes every shot you’ve taken with Arccos, as well as 100 million+ shots taken by the Arccos community on more than 40, 000 courses.
- Arccos 360 is hands-free and fully automatic. Unlike competing products, it requires no tagging, tapping or other annoying disruptions to a player's routine.
- The updated low-profile sensors are 50% smaller and lighter than the original Arccos Golf system. Arccos 360 sensors feature a permanent battery that is designed to last five years. The sensors come standard with a no-questions-asked, two-year .
- A free mobile app available for iOS or Android phones
- Now includes free access to Arccos Caddie for iOS and Android
Game Golf Digital Shot Tracking System, Red/Black
- Improve Your Game - From tee to green, we analyze your entire round of golf
- Know Your Distances - See how far you really hit each club and never under-club again
- See Your Stats - Fairway Accuracy, GIR, Putts Per Hole and more; Real stats at your fingertips
- Share & Compare with your friends, followers, or even the Pros
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11: An Easier Return for Tiger
It has been a long year for Tiger Woods, luckily for him, most video game golf players are not going to care about his personal life. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 has released, is it worth the price?
Game play Improvements
The game play improvements that have been made, True Aim and Focus, add to the realism of the game. True Aim replaces the old bird's eye view for lining up your shots. This new feature gives you a view of the course zoomed in over your golfer's shoulder. Once you line up the shot from the over the shoulder cam and grip and rip it, the only view of the ball in the air is from the golfer's viewpoint, so you have to judge your shot results by your estimation, the crowd, and the commentary. The immersion that is added by this change is unreal! You feel the emotions a pro golfer would hoping you didn't miss that dog leg right. I know I've been there many times, and that is why I'm writing this and not out on the Tour.
The other big game play feature that has been added is Focus. This is a bar you have which depletes whenever you increase accuracy, power up, putt preview, or place spin on the ball in the air. This depletes rapidly, so expect only to power up on long par 4's and place spin only when you need it hitting shots to the green. I'm half-hearted about this feature. First of all, the bar depletes at the same rate for every golfer regardless of skill. Secondly, I'd much rather just have shot tuning options pre-shot than smacking the triggers to place spin or power onto a shot mid-swing or while the ball is in the air. Arcade style players might not like this change as you won't be able to hit every shot with full power and place a ton of front spin on your drives. They will also need to improve their putting game to not rely on putt preview. The good news for them is that these are options which could be turned off.
Game Mode Additions
I mentioned previously that the game modes are becoming a bit stale. There was one addition to the game modes which is the ability to play in the Ryder Cup. In this mode U.S. golfers play against European golfers in a U.S. vs. Europe game which emulates the real Ryder Cup which started in 1927. This mode can be played offline or online, so this mode does allow playing with groups of players online which is nice. This mode is OK but not much commentary was added for it. There is nothing like hitting a game winner from the fairway for the U.S. to the tune of "nice shot". All in all, if you are a fan of the Ryder Cup the mode should still be a great addition.
In P2P mode, True Aim Isn't Available
The one major issue is for P2P players, which can be a deal breaker, thus it deserves its own heading. There were issues with using True Aim in P2P online mode so it currently is not available in P2P mode. The good news is that EA Sports is looking to add the option through a patch. If you are mainly a P2P player you may want to wait for this patch before picking this game up.
Lasting Impression - Tiger Woods PGA Golf Tour 11 is a winner!
If you have been thirsting for a more realistic experience within the Tiger Woods realm then you should look no further. The True Aim and Focus additions aren't gimmicks, they really add to the realism of the game. Gone are the days of shooting unrealistic shots and shooting unrealistic scores. You really feel like you are lining up a shot on the course. If you are a traditionalist or Arcade-style player, then the only real addition would be the Ryder Cup. The choice is up to you, but even though there aren't many changes, the ones that have been made took this series from being OK to being great. I'd recommend Tiger Wood's PGA Golf Tour 11 to anyone who has been asking for a more realistic experience on the virtual course or for any fan of the Ryder Cup.