Best Golf Stand Bags in 2021
TaylorMade 2017 TM 5.0 Stand Golf Bag, Black/White
Izzo Ultra Lite Stand Bag
- Weight: 3. 2 lbs
- 4 way top for organization
- Customizable ball pocket
- Features: Umbrella Holder, Integrated SmartGRIP Handle, Dual Strap, Rain Hood
- High Strength 4200 Polyester Fabric
Datrek Golf Go Lite Hybrid Stand Bag (Black/Slate)
- 14-Way organizer top with full-length individual dividers
- Rubberized putter and driver wells integrated into bag top
- Swivel clip attachment system for easy shoulder strap seperation
- Ergonomic double should strap and cushioned hip pad
- 6 Zippered pockets
OGIO SHADOW Fuse 304 Golf Stand Bag, White
- Built with purpose: this Ogio golf bag is a performance focused and lightweight stand bag with extreme attention to mobility and comfort so you won't ever want to take it off your back
- Mobility: premium lightweight anti-abrasion rip stop fabric and ultra-refined integrated design delivers efficiency in weight and durability while maximizing performance
- Ergonomics: completely redesigned straps and fit disc system for improved weight distribution, balance, comfort, and customer fit adjustability; walking accessible stash pockets; lightweight design
- Organization: 4-way top with handle; 5 zippered pockets; water-resistant valuables pockets; retention loop for alignment sticks; towel loop, pen, and adjustable umbrella cord; quick access pockets
- Trusted warranty: Ogio is serious about materials we use and the way we manufacture to make the very best products in the world; as such, we stand behind our products in a serious way
Cobra Golf 2020 Ultralight Stand Bag (Black) (909402)
- 5-way top with designated full length club dividers and top grab handle
- Oversize apparel pocket with key clip, Fleece lined valubables pockets, Insulated Beverage pocket fits large water bottle.
- Quick release shoulder straps and hip pad with Coolflow foam.
- Easyflex base for maximum ground contact.
- Total pockets=8 weight=4.5LBS
Sun Moutain Golf 2019 4.5 LS 14-Way Stand Golf Bag NAVY-WHITE-RED (Navy-White-Red)
- 14 individual full-length dividers
- Includes a cart strap pass-through, leg-lock system and cart friendly bottom
- Nine Pockets including a clothing pocket, hydration pouch, two velour-lined valuable pockets with one water-resitance, and multiple accessory pockets
- Matching rainhood included
TaylorMade 2019 Golf Select Stand Bag, Gray/Black
Titleist Players 4 Stand Bag Black/Black/Red
- High-grade aluminum legs and advanced hinged bottom for best-in-class stability
- Self-balancing, convertible strap system
- Dual-density foam for long lasting comfort
- Soft to touch valuables pocket
- Full-length apparel pocket
Powerbilt TPS Dunes 14-Way Black/Blue Stand Golf Bag (Black/Blue)
- 14-Way top for club organization
- Padded dual carry straps
- 5 zippered pockets
Callaway Golf Stand Bag Hyper Lite 3 Stand Bag Double Strap, White/Orange/Titanium
- Magnetic easy access valuables pocket
- Self-balancing, x-act fit strap System
- Full size Apparel pocket
- Strap down umbrella bungee
- Insulated water bottle pocket
Best Golfing Options Near Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida
Many golf resorts near Walt Disney World Resort offer attractive family vacation packages to enhance the Central Florida vacation experience and provide additional options instead of Disney everyday.
Many of the area's championship courses were designed by golfing greats Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, Jack Nicklaus, and Greg Norman . Orlando area golf resorts offer a variety of packages to attract golfers and their families with consistently challenging courses for all skill levels, day spas, tennis, and aquatic activities and parks.
Rounds of golf played in Florida have declined overall, reflecting the national trend. The number of rounds played throughout Florida was down in 2020 from 2020. While the Orlando area once surpassed the nation in the annual growth of rounds played, most recently it has lagged -- off 6.9% from 2020.
Despite the recent decline in rounds of golf played, the area surrounding Walt Disney World Resort continuously offers great golfing options for golf enthusiast and their families. Here are the top three by category -- best for families, golfing enthusiast and luxury golfing.
Reunion Resort and Club is conveniently located just 6 miles from Disney, Universal Studios Orlando, and Sea World alongside Interstate 4. While vacationing at Reunion Resort and Club, you will quickly discover a different type of family vacation. One where the real attraction is the time the family spends together. One where the family can enjoy healthy competition or laugh and play in the water park. One where you are more likely to interfere with the kids' activities, than they are to make your late for your tee time.
If you're not perfecting your swing on one of the signature golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson, there is a resort water park complete with a lazily winding river that you and your family can enjoy floating on while the Florida sunshine warms your skin. The tropical landscape is really relaxing while you drift along on your own personal watercraft -- a bright yellow rubber rafting tube!
As stated on their website, their 'specialty is uniting people in unforgettable ways.' Reunion Resort and Club was appropriately awarded four diamonds by AAA. Call (866) 880-8563 for reservations and more information.
Less than 15 minutes west of Disney, Champions Gate Golf Resort and community features two premier 18-hole championship golf courses designed by accomplished architect and golfer, Greg Norman.
The International Course is designed around scenic natural wetlands, and features long carries, deep pot bunkers, tall grass-topped dunes, and large undulating greens. The National Course is completely the opposite. It provides the true Florida experience, including naturally rolling central Florida plains, and features mature Pine, Oak, and Cypress groves, spring fed lakes, bunker protected fairways and greens, and small, challenging putting surfaces.
Located within Champions Gate Golf Resort, the David Leadbetter Golf Academy is the personal teaching home of Leadbetter himself and caters to serious golfers with a desire to improve their game beyond their wildest imagination.
Champions Gate received 4 1/2 stars from Golf Digest for the Best Places to Play. Call the golf shop at (407) 787-4653 to reserve your tee time.
Luxury Golfing Community
My good friend (and golfing expert), Rick Hughes, often tells me many stories about golf and the adventures he has had with friends, family and AT T; colleagues over the years. Recently, in preparation for this article he shared a story from the late 80's of a chance meeting with golf legend Arnie Palmer as a young lad...
Rick was accompanying Kayo Bowman on a trip to Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club and Lodge, near Windermere. Kayo was the savvy owner of Wekiva Country Club where Rick worked as a teenager. He and Rick had become friends and Kayo had taken Rick as his protege.
One summer morning, Kayo asked Rick to drive him to visit Dick Tiddy at Bay Hill. Dick was recovering from hip replacement surgery and was using crutches. As the trio enjoyed their lunch, Arnold Palmer came to their table inquiring about Tiddy's recovery. Spoke to everyone , including Rick, and exchanged pleasantries. Rick was completely stunned and amazed....he was teary-eyed remembering the day he met the legend and how approachable and friendly Mr. Palmer was to him. That very same tradition and attention to detail still exists today at Bay Hill.
Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club and Lodge is an area gem and host of the Arnold Palmer Invitational. It's also the course where Arnie plays and lives when he isn't in Pennsylvania. Bay Hill Club and Lodge offers luxurious accommodations, including a spa, salon, fitness center, tennis courts, pool and a 70-room lodge.
Bay Hill is located a few miles north of Disney and west of Universal Studios Orlando. Visit the website or call 1-888-422-9445 for more information, reservations and directions.
"The Best Local Restaurants for Seniors in the Orlando, Florida Area"
"Three Fun Things to do in Sanford, Florida on a Shoe-string Budget."
Leo Norton, golf pro
Rick Hughes, golf enthusiast
Reunion Resort and Club
Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club and Lodge