Best Golf Stroke Counter in 2020
Bonayuanda 2pcs Golf Deluxe Beads Count Stroke Score Counter
One Touch Ultra Score Counter/White
Maxfli Golf Score Caddy Stroke Counter
- Effortless track strokes, holes played and total score
- Heavy-duty clip secures device to golf bag or belt
- Compact design comfortably fits into your hand
- Constructed of durable plastic material
- Device measures 3” x 1.5”
Daft Golfer Golf Stroke Counter with Glove Fastener Strap (4-Pack)
- ★ PERFECT GIFT for any golfer
- ★ EASY clicker dial shows you your stroke count up to 9... after that, you're on your own
- ★ ATTACHES easily to any golf glove with secure velcro fastener
- ★ REMEMBERS your score for you as you walk the course and concentrate on your game
- ★ FOUR-PACK so you can keep you and your whole foursome honest
- The counter resets to zero with one touch.
- Can record up to 12 strokes.
- Has a clip on the back that makes it easy to attach to
- golf glove, bag, or push cart.
Frienda Golf Score Counter Mini Golf Stroke Counter with One Touch Reset and Simple Attachment to Scorekeeper Glove in, 3 Pieces
- What you get: you will receive 3 pieces of golf stroke counters of 3 different colors, enough for your daily use and replacement, share with your sports team, you can also choose this to be a good gift for golf lovers
- Portable design: our golf score counter is designed with clip, easy for to wear with your watches, golf glove, belt, clothes, bag and so on, won't add burden to your items, easy to attach to scorekeeper gloves and carry with to where as you want
- One touch reset: you can reset with only one touch, designed with wheels and numbers, you can turn the lever clockwise and easy to record strokes, up to 12 strokes can be recorded and can recount then
- Easy to use: this mini golf scoring keeper can applied to record for 12 strokes, after then, just need to reset by one touch reset with single finger, very easy and convenient to operate
- Material and size: our golf counter is made of plastic material, lightweight and durable, the size is approx. 1.18 x 1.18 inches/ 3 x 3 cm, good material and proper size are suitable to be applied for a long time
3 Pieces Mini Golf Stroke Counter Scoring Keeper up to 12 Shots Score for Outdoor Sports Golf Attachment Accessories, 30 mm
- What you get: you will receive 3 golf score counter in different colors, mainly black, white and pink, enough to meet your daily use and replacement, to share with your team members.
- Easy to operate: when you operate it only one finger is needed，you can reset with only one touch, designed with wheels and numbers, you can turn the lever clockwise and easy to record strokes, up to 12 strokes can be recorded and can recount then.
- Material: these counters are made of ABS material, which is light but durable, not easy to be broken, proper size are suitable to be applied for a long time.
- Design: the portable golf score counter has clips that can be easily attached to your gloves,watches， belts or polo shirts,bag and so on,won't occupy your hand, easy to carry to any place，easy to attach to scorekeeper gloves and carry with to where as you want.
- Size and color: this product is miniature in size and won't occupy your golf bag, and with different colors, you can choise the one you like and bring it out for golf
ScoreBand Play Four Mode Scorekeeping Watch, Gray
- Adjustable watch band
- 3 ATM water resistance
- One year limited warranty
- "Hibernate" function to conserve battery life
- Replaceable 1.5 volt button cell battery
QHALEN Mini Score Counter Golf Stroke Shot Putt Tally Keeper Number with Key Chain (2pcs)
- ▼ Constructed of durable plastic material.
- ▼ Mini size, can be easy attached to your glove, belt or golf bag with a bead chain and convenient to carry.
- ▼ Number count from 0 to 9, automatically pop-up while pressing the buttons.
- ▼ Separate counters for strokes make keeping track of your game easier than ever before with separate counters for strokes and putts.
- ▼ This is a great accessory for golf enthusiasts. If you are a golf enthusiast, you deserve it.
This is Your Year for a Lower Golf Score
A simple guide to a lower golf score.
This is not as hard as you may think. It is as easy as improving your putting. You putt more than any other type of stroke. Its not uncommon to forget about practicing your putting like you practice driving the ball. You should try to spend as much time practicing your putting as any other type of stroke. I know its not the breakthrough solution you might have been looking for, but trust me, it is the fastest way to a lower golf score. Simply focusing on something that you may have been neglecting is going to improve your average score by at least a few strokes. Even if you are a great golfer, it can benefit your game immensely to perfect your putting. You can shave your average number of putts by 4-10 with a little instruction, and practice. I don't think there is anything else you can do to improve your score that easily.
You might practice your putting more than I think. Well thats good, but what exactly are you doing when you practice? Are you learning to read the green properly? Are you working on a pre-putt routine that works for you? Are you using the correct putter for your style? Answering these questions and practicing with purpose will undoubtedly give you a lower golf score. I cannot stress the importance of all of this enough. It is not complicated, and simply putting the time in will reap rewards right away when you tally your score at the end of a round.
So stop wasting strokes on the green, and get a lower golf score. Practice your putting and learn to read the green, and get yourself an effective pre-putt routine.