Best Golf Swing in 2023
Zepp Golf 2 3D Swing Analyzer
The Single Plane Golf Swing: Play Better Golf the Moe Norman Way
- Moe Norman Golf Swing Instruction
- Single Plane Golf Swing Instruction
- 200 Pages of Detailed Golf Swing Instruction
SuperSpeed Golf Men's Training System
- #1 Swing Speed Training System in Golf
- Used by more than 600 Tour Pros Worldwide
- Includes 3 specifically-weighted clubs and nearly 2 years’ worth of online video instruction
- Increase your club head speed by 5% in 6 weeks.
- Training only takes 10 minutes 3x per week to see results
SKLZ Gold Flex Golf Swing Trainer Warm-Up Stick, 40 Inch
- 10-20 swings every day will improve swing tempo, strength, and flexibility
- Easy to use - simply “swing” the Gold Flex back and forth continually without stopping at impact position, as if swinging to a metronome
- Fights slices and flattens the swing
- Low-impact stretch for pre- round warm-up
- Fits easily in golf bag – legal to carry on course
UWANTME Golf Training Aids - Swing Correcting Tool
- CORRECT SWING POSITIONING - By setting the correct hinge position at the top of your backs swing it allows you to get an artificial feel of the perfect swing. Take this tool to the driving range and practice until it becomes natural
- FIX SLICE AND HOOK - Corrects face alignment throughout your golf swing to reduce problems with slice and hook
- INCREASE YOUR DISTANCE - By correcting the form in your back swing it will take less power to send the ball further. Work up your power slowly and you could increase your distance significantly
- PERFECT FOR PUTTING - This tool will keep your arms locked and keep you from breaking your wrist when following through on a putt
- FITS ALL GOLFERS - Right handed, left handed, men, women, and children. This training aid works for golfers of all levels!
The Keys to the Effortless Golf Swing: Curing Your Hit Impulse in Seven Simple Lessons
Greatlizard Golf Training Aid Swing Trainer for Strength Flexibility and Tempo Training(40 Inch or 48 Inch)- Ship from USA (48 Inches)
- Ideal Golf Training Aids: Improve your golf swing tempo, build your musle strength, swing plane with the heavy head and slightly flexible shaft to deliver more consistent golf shots off the tee, best essentials for the beginner practice.
- Develop Your Tempo: When you swing the golf trainer repetitively, it creates a low-impact stretch to increase flexibility and range of motion. The exaggerated flex allows for a lag during your back swing to help find your tempo. Use this easy training aid 10-20 times a day to improve your game.
- Strength Your Muscle: The weighted head and flexible shaft assist with weight transfer during the backswing and help align your body properly, build muscle memory and strengthen your swing. It is good way to give you more power and better control.
- High Quality Material: Made by high quality material, this golf trainer aids is durable, strong, and made to last. Whether you’re a competitive golfer, or play leisurely with friends, this sport equipment is a perfect choice.
- Size Guide:The 48 inch is recommended for individuals 5’6" or taller, or those who are stronger and more advanced in their golf game. The 40 inch length is ideal for those who are under 5’6" or who are at a beginner or intermediate level
The Golf Swing: It's easier than you think
WINNERSPIRIT Real Swing 300, Golf Swing Training Aid, True Impact, The Path to Confirm, Height Adjustable, Sturdy Construction, Swing Trainer, Portable
- Use any club-woods or irons | Swing Exerciser with Actual hitting and 3 levels of height adjustable | Golf ball parts can be replaced | No battery needed
- Preventing Head-up: It knows possible the swing trajectory without looking at the direction in which the ball is flying. This produces an excellent effect on the user suffering from head-up in a short period of time.
- For left-or right-handed golfers | Correcting the Swing Position: Swing result allows the users to be aware of their swing status, which helps to correct their swing position.
- Maintaining Your Actual Swing Rhythm: You can practice swing with minimum space. This helps you maintain your actual swing rhythm.
- The enjoyable swing practices help you waist exercise and improve your muscular strength.
Best Local Amusement and Theme Parks
Whether the theme is a jungle safari, Dora the Explorer, miniature Golf, bumping cars, or water rides, kids will love any one of these amusement parks.
California's Great America
4701 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara , CA 95050
Located on 4701 Great America Pkwy in Santa Clara, this park offers Planet Snoopy, KidzVille for small children, Boomerang Bay Beach Club water rides, Live Shows, and lots of gravity defying thrill rides like the "Invertigo", Vortex, FlightDeck, Delirium, FireFall, the Demon, and more. We've enjoyed this park a lot, especially the Xtreme Skyflyer, the hang gliding plus skydiving ride that hoists you 153 feet above ground, dives at speed 60 mph while free-falling 17 stories down! Kids will enjoy Dora and Diego performances, face painting, and lots of great restaurants. General admission for single day is only $32.50.
Happy Hollow Park
1300 Senter Road
San Jose , CA 95112
After the renovations, this park has added Lemur Woods Exhibit, more carousels, Puppet Theater, and rides for kids of all ages. My kids love Danny the Dragon, Keep-Around-Carousel, the petting zoo, and the meerkats. Membership to this park also discounts admission to over 400 zoos, aquariums, and science-and-tech museums (also the Oakland Zoo and San Francisco Zoo). General admission is $12.
Gilroy Gardens Theme Park
3050 Hecker Pass Hwy (Hwy 152)
Gilroy , CA 95020
This is a beautiful park with a horticultural theme. Designed by Michael Bonfante to foster appreciation for the natural world, this park features 21 rides, 27 attractions, 6 gardens, and world famous Circus Trees. Front gate price is $34.99.
855 E. El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
This park features two 18-hole golf courses and arcades. For golf lovers and video gamers, this park will offer a fun and challenging setting trying to make a hole through a dragon's mouth or through a cave! One game of golf with 20 arcade credits is $13.99.
Malibu Grand Prix
Turbo go-karts, miniature golf, a batting cage, bumper cars, and game room - Malibu grand prix is one place that combines thrill with family fun! This is the Redwood City location. For Fremont residents, there's LeMans Karting Center on 45957 Hotchkiss Street . Individual Laps are $5, bumper boats are $6.99 , and miniature golf is $7.99.
Raging Waters Water Theme Park
Most of the water parks won't open until May (ie The Prewett Family water park (in Antioch ) is closed until May 28th.). The Raging Waters in San Jose opens May 25th. The 2020 Season passes are just $42.99. Try the Barracuda Blaster, Blue Thunder, Dragon's Den, Pirate's Cove and Endless River (but you must be at least 48" tall).
Alameda County Fair
The fair runs from June 22 - July 10. It's located in Pleasanton on 4501 Pleasanton Avenue . This fair has great roller coasters, pony rides, and shows. Check their schedule for the upcoming season.
There are many great parks with theme based setting that are fun for the entire family. Check out any of the above if you get a chance!