Best Golf Visors in 2021
Titleist Men's Standard Stars and Stripes Tour Performance Visor, White/Navy, One Size Fits All
- Special edition Stars and stripes design
- Authentic Tour logos
- Lightweight performance materials
- Easy-adjust Velcro closure
- Moisture-wicking sweatband
Glove It Women's Visor (White)
- Headache free visor
- Has adjustable drawstring
- Wide brim for sun protection
Sport-Tek PosiCharge RacerMesh Visor STC27, White, One Size
- A moisture-wicking colorfast visor to match our PosiCharge Racer Mesh Polos ,Tees and Caps.
- Fabric 100% polyester closed-hole flat back mesh with PosiCharge technology
- Closure : Hook and loop
Under Armour Men's Core Golf Visor, Black (001)/White, One Size Fits All
- Traditional visor fit conforms to your head for low profile
- Durable, stretch woven fabric provides a comfortable fit & feel
- Built-in HeatGear sweatband wicks away sweat to keep you cool & dry
- Adjustable hook & loop closure with textured, TPU detail
- Raised, heat seal logo
Callaway Golf Women's Opti Vent Adjustable Visor, Pink/ White
- Performance, moisture wicking sweatband
- Low profile unstructured design
- Lightweight performance fabric
Callaway Golf Liquid Metal Visor, Charcoal/Chrome
- Performance Antimicrobial Fabric
- Performance, Moisture Wicking Sweatband
Nike Core Golf Visor, White/Anthracite/Black, One Size
- LIGHT WEIGHT COMFORT: The Nike visors for women and men help you stay focused on your game with sweat-wicking, breathable fabric while staying shielded from the sun.
- NIKE VISOR: Open top increases breathability during physical activity. The Nike Swoosh design is located on the front panel of the fitted golf visor.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: The adjustable closure lets you easily customize the fit of the visor. Soft hook-and-loop closure and thumb tab allow for easy change in size.
- DRI-FIT TECHNOLOGY: The visors for men and women offer Dri-FIT technology that wicks sweat away to help keep you dry and comfortable. Terry fabric sweatband is soft and absorbent.
- MEN'S & WOMEN'S VISOR: Hand wash, imported, body/fill fabric: 100% polyester, lining fabric: 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex
Orange Sun Visors for Girls and Women, Long Brim Thicker Sweatband Adjustable Hat for Golf Cycling Fishing Tennis Running Jogging Sports
- Long brim keep sun and ultraviolet out of face. The sunshine doesn't blinding again and face won't be sunburned.
- Thickening sweatband take the sweat away in your sports. Great for golf, running, tennis, fishing, baseball, climbing, cycling and other outdoor sports.
- Cotton & PC structure structure for light weight and quick dry fabrics. Breathe freely and comfortable.
- With adjustable back closure, head circumference size 50-56cm, fit for girls, women or youth.
- Various colors are available. Backed with 90 Days 100% satisfaction guarantee.
adidas Men's Superlite Performance Visor, Black/White, ONE SIZE
- Sleek lightweight visor with premium 3d weld badge of sport logo
- Mesh provides ultimate air flow and moisture-wicking
- Hook-and-loop back closure for adjustable fit
- Non-glare undervisor for best vision while running and training
Callaway Golf 2019 Tour Authentic High Profile Visor, White
- Performance Fabric
- Terry Cloth Sweatband
Masters Golf Tournament 2020 Hype Starts with Woods Press Conference
The Masters is always the biggest event in golf, but this year, it is something different entirely, thanks to Tiger Woods. The proof begins with his first real press conference in months today, before the countdown starts for his golf return.
The first Tiger Woods press conference was a conference in name only, as he gave a long statement to the press weeks ago. Since then, he gave two five-minute interviews where he finally answered questions, but that was it. Today, Woods cannot get around questions any longer, now that the Masters golf tournament 2020 is approaching.
Even though today features baseball's opening day, the NCAA title game, and Donovan McNabb's trade, the Tiger Woods press conference may be the biggest story in sports now. At 2 p.m. EST, Woods will take questions from the press for the first time since his scandal started, in an event considered months overdue.
Of course, by now no one expects any real answers from Woods at this point. His silence on his November car accident, the sleaziest details of his affairs, and his other questionable connections has spoken volumes. The Masters golf tournament 2020 is expected to be his sanctuary away from those issues, even as the press gets to ask him questions.
The media will likely still try to get answers about the accident, his marriage, and his connection to Dr. Anthony Galea. But the Tiger Woods press conference will likely either have half-answers, no answers, or ones that many won't buy. By now, Woods' standing has slipped so far, it may be harder to believe him no matter what.
After the press conference, Woods will get to refocus for the 2020 Masters golf tournament. The pairings will be announced tomorrow, as well as his tee times, leaving little left before the most anticipated tee off ever. Yet due to the TV schedule, fans may not see much of Woods live in the first two days, since live coverage doesn't start until the afternoon.
As such, the Tiger Woods press conference may be his last big TV showcase until the weekend - assuming he makes the cut. Soon enough, the questions will finally turn from Woods' affairs to how he does on the golf course. And once more, the rest of the Masters golf tournament 2020 field will have a very hard time getting noticed, even if they beat Woods.
No matter what, Augusta is Tiger's land once more, and his press conference is just the first proof of that this week. The rest of the Masters golf tournament 2020 is more uncertain, however.
Yahoo Sports- "Tiger will meet - and defeat - the press"
USA TODAY- "Expect less exposure for Tiger Woods' next public appearance"