Best Golf Wind Jackets in 2023
Joe's USA(tm - Men's Athletic All Sport V-Neck Raglan Wind Shirts in XL True Navy
Columbia Men's Watertight II Waterproof, Breathable Rain Jacket, Black, X-Large
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Watertight II Jacket is crafted of a waterproof nylon shell durable enough to withstand anything from drizzle to downpour at a moment's notice.
- HANDY FEATURES: This rain jacket features an abrasion resistant chin guard, two zippered side pockets, elastic cuffs, and an elastic hem.
- COMFORT & WARMTH: Crafted of a waterproof 100% nylon shell, this rain jacket is lightweight while remaining protective. It also packs into your hand pocket.
- SNUG FIT: Elastic details and a zippered closure provide a snug, yet comfortable fit that allows for movement.
- OMNI-SHIELD - Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
Callaway Men's Long Sleeve Opti-Repel Full-Zip Wind Jacket Black
- Opti-Repel: resists wind and water by creating a barrier of protection against inclement weather
- Opti-Shield: creates a layer of protection from the sun's harmful rays - UPF 50
- Full Zip with Mock Collar
- Callaway Tour Logo on Right Sleeve
- Callaway Standard Collection fuses our most classic look into a roomier fit
Badger Sportswear Men's V-Neck Windshirt, black, X-Large
- 100% sanded microfiber polyester
- Fully lined with 100% polyester taffeta
- Water- and wind-resistant
- Locker loop
- Spandex reinforced rib-knit v-neck collar, cuffs and waistband
Columbia Men's Ascender Softshell Jacket, Water & Wind Resistant, Black, Medium
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Ascender Softshell Jacket features our durable water and wind resistant shell to keep the elements out while keeping you dry and warm. Can be used for trail and travel
- HANDY FEATURES: Two side zippered hand pockets not only keep your small items secure but also keep your hands nice and toasty.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: Binded cuffs, a drawcord adjustable hem, and a front zip closure help provide a customizable fit.
- DURABLE FABRIC: This jacket is crafted of a 100% polyester soft shell that's durable enough for everyday wear.
- VERSATILE: A lightweight make and adjustable features make this jacket a staple for any winter wardrobe.
Charles River Apparel Pack-N-Go Wind & Water-Resistant Pullover (Reg/Ext Sizes), Grey, L
- RUNS BIG. Style runs big and is oversized for women. We recommend sizing down one size for an oversized women’s fit and sizing down 2 times for a more “true to size” fit.
- SO CONVENIENT. This rain jacket pullover effortlessly packs away into its own front pouch pocket, for fast, easy, and compact storage. A perfect piece of outerwear that you can always keep on hand. Great for traveling.
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS. Available in a wide array of appealing colors. A portion of the sales from the jacket in pink are donated to Charles River Apparel's charitable "Be Pink Proud" program, supporting cancer-related initiatives. It is also perfect for monogramming by an online or your local monogramming service. School groups, sororities, sports teams, spirit wear...the possibilities are endless.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY. A blend of many fine details has made this rain jacket such a big seller. Features include underarm grommets, to provide proper ventilation, elasticized cuffs, and an open bottom hem with a shockcord drawstring, for a flexible and customizable fit. The hood also has adjustable drawstings, to effectively seal out wind and rain. The jacket zips halfway down, and features a front zippered pocket, and a front pouch with open sides.
- EXTENSIVE SIZE RANGE. The pullover does run large therefore you may want to order a smaller size.
() å“¥ä¼¦æ¯”äºš Columbia Glennaker Lake é›¨å¤–å¥— RM [ ç”·æ¬¾ ] æ©™é»„ L
- WATER-REPELLENT MEN’S RAIN JACKET: The Columbia Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket is a water-repellent men’s rain jacket made from superior materials that are machine washable for easy care. This rain jacket is safe for machine wash
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE RAINCOAT FOR MEN: This water-repellent rain jacket is built with a front-zip closure that features a contrasting yoke and internal drawcord hem. This feature permits you to adjust it for a perfect fit
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Columbia has incorporated multiple convenient features into our Men’s Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket, including zippered side-entry pockets at the hip, a hideaway hood, and adjustable cuffs
- WATERPROOF FABRIC: This men’s rain jacket features a Hydroplus 100% nylon shell that is waterproof. It has been designed to keep you dry, even during heavy downpours. The inner 100% polyester fine mesh helps to maintain heat
- OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean
adidas Golf Men's Club Full Zip Wind Jacket, Black, X-Large
- Water resistant and windproof body fabric for lightweight weather protection
- Stretch-mesh panels for ease of motion and breathability
- Vented back for airflow
Columbia Women's Switchback III Adjustable Waterproof Rain Jacket, Black, Large
- COMFORTABLE RAIN JACKET: The Columbia Women’s Switchback III Waterproof Rain Jacket is a lightweight waterproof rain coat designed to keep you perfectly dry.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This light rain jacket features our waterproof Hyrdroplus 100% nylon shell designed to keep you dry and protected in even the hardest of downpours.
- MODERN CLASSIC CUT: When the weather is on the edge, this is a universal rain jacket great for everyday use, with a clean feminine cut and comfortable range of motion.
- PROTECTIVE HOOD: Pull it out or stow it back, the adjustable stow-away storm hood will keep you comfortable and dry in the midst of a downpour.
- HANDY FEATURES: Completely waterproof, adjustable cuffs, drawcord adjustable hem, two zippered hand pockets, and the whole jacket packs down into its own pocket for easy toting.
Mens Windbreaker Jackets - Half Zip Golf Pullover Wind Jacket - Vented, Dry Fit Jet Black
- SHIELDS YOU FROM THE ELEMENTS - These high-performance windbreakers for men are designed to cut through the wind and repel light rain. Made of 100% polyester, these jackets are soft and comfortable, and of course strong enough to keep you warm and protected when mother nature interferes.
- STRETCH FABRIC THAT MOVES WITH YOUR BODY - Made with a soft, four-way stretch fabric and featuring a loose, full cut, these zippered lightweight windbreakers take comfort and performance to the next level. Designed to expand and contract with your body, allowing you to take the perfect swing with complete freedom and mobility.
- ZIPPER HAND POCKETS AND ELASTIC CUFFS - These pullovers feature two front zippable pockets that allow you to store your phone, wallet, golf balls, tees and much more, so you can focus on your game and not worry about your things falling out. Elastic cuffs will keep your sleeves from sliding down and interfering with your swing.
- SIDE ZIP OPENING AND ADJUSTABLE DRAWCORD - This golf pullover jacket also features a side zipper so you can put this jacket on and take it off with ease. Additionally, the adjustable bungee hem tightens at the waist to prevent cold air from getting in.
- VENTED BACK FOR BREATHABILITY - While we designed these windbreakers specifically for maximum performance and protection on the golf course, they excel at not only keeping you warm and comfortable during virtually any outdoor activity, but they also keep you cool and dry with its featured vented back opening.
Movies Appropriate for Watching on Mulligan Day, October 17
October 17 is Mulligan Day. The day derives from the golfing term of getting a second chance to correct a mistake. Check out these movies about do-overs.
October 17 is Mulligan Day . You golfers out there will already have guessed what this day observes while those of you who cook may suspect that it is a holiday which celebrates a veritable soupy stew of concepts. That would be wrong. Go with the duffers on this one. A mulligan in golfing nomenclature means that you get the chance for a do-over to correct a swing that didn't exactly come off as it should. Therefore, Mulligan Day is about getting a second chance to correct a mistake in your life. Check out these movies that riff on the concept of a mulligan, do-over or second chance in life.
"Bee Movie" may seem an odd choice for Mulligan Day, but it fits rather well. A bee voiced by Jerry Seinfeld makes it into the world of human beings and reveals the great secret that bees can speak and understand humans. That revelation opens up a hornet's nest, if you will, in which the bee world learns what we humans have being doing with their precious honey. Seinfeld's bee takes this issue to court and wins, thus destroying the lucrative business of honey production. With access to all the honey they could ever desire, the bees stop making the stuff. Well, if you have been paying any attention at all the strange and sudden disappearance of bees in the world, you know that if bees stop working, the potential result is worldwide catastrophe. Mulligan Day is about correcting your mistakes and Seinfeld's made a huge mistake in upsetting the fragile balance of nature. You will have to check out the movie yourself to see if he gets his do-over or not.
Well, of course, "Groundhog Day" is the ultimate movie for Mulligan Day. Bill Murray's exasperated weatherman spends the entire movie getting a mulligan for swinging badly on Groundhog's Day. Heck, this movie that is almost impossibly appropriate for Mulligan Day is not about second chances. It is about hundredth and thousandth and possibly millionth chances.
The Best of Times
How many people spend their entire lives wishing they could go back and get a do-over for the biggest mistake they made in high school? Mulligan Day is a day built for just that near-universal dream. And "The Best of Times" is a movie based on that dream. The year was 1972 and it was the Big Game. Kurt Russell delivers a perfect pass to Robin Williams as time is running out and their team are just a touchdown away from victory. Through no fulat of defenders on the other team, Williams proceeds to drop it, thus ensuring his team's loss and everlasting shame for himself. Thirteen unlucky years later, Williams finally convinces everybody to get back together and replay the game. If you are not a big fan of Robin Williams (and why would you be) or Kurt Russell (and shame on you if this is so!) or you just don't have the on Mulligan Day to commit to 104 minutes of this plot, then check out the "King of the Hill" episode "Bwah My Nose." Pretty much the same thing in just 22 minutes.