Best Golf Yardage Book App in 2020
ProActive Sports SGS002 G Stats Golf Statistic and Score Tracking System
- Golf stat and score organizer
- Easily keep track of the following stats: fairway hits, greens in regulation, number of putts, score, and par
- Breaks down totals for each set of 9 holes
- Card holder for keeping golf course score card
- Convenient pencil holder in center of the book
Nicklaus Golf Course
- See Nicklaus golf course at Pinehills Golf Club
- Zoom in on holes to plan your shot
- Track your score with the dynamic scorecard
- Access the club menu offerings
- Enjoy great graphics
3 Golf (Blank) PGA Tour Template W/STAT Inserts New
- Creating your own tour style yardage book is fun and it will lower your scores! Our tour style yardage books are created in the same template that PGA tour golfers and top amateurs use every day.
- Included in each book, is a legend of common tour symbols used by pros and caddies alike, a yardage matrix, and stat tracking inserts you can use as a bookmark.
- You can easily create incredibly accurate yardage books right from your desk.
- Just use any yardage GPS style phone app to preview the course, chart accurate yardages and create detailed green descriptions.
- It's fun and easy and it will lower your score!
Eagles vs. Cowboys Score Gives Cowboys Control of NFC East
The Cowboys finally broke through with a big win over the Eagles, after the Eagles couldn't convert short yardage plays, and new star Miles Austin made them pay with the winning score. The 20-16 Dallas win gives the Cowboys first place once more.
The Eagles vs Cowboys score took a while to get going, as the Cowboys only led 10-6 at halftime. Both teams often had more penalties and mistakes than big plays, despite their explosive capabilities. The Eagles finally went ahead 13-10, but a Donovan McNabb interception led to the tying Dallas field goal.
After that, the Eagles vs Cowboys score came down to controversial decisions, the Eagles' inability to convert short-yardage plays, and Miles Austin. On a third and fourth-and-1, the Eagles couldn't convert - although the Eagles challenged the spot of the fourth-and-1 and failed, leaving them with no timeouts. Then new star Miles Austin, who hadn't caught a pass all night, took a third-and-14 pass into the end zone - right after the NBC announcers talked about how he hadn't caught a ball.
The Eagles vs Cowboys score became too much to overcome after that, as the Eagles could only get a long field goal on the next drive, and had no timeouts left to stop the Cowboys. The 20-16 loss dropped Philadelphia to 5-3, with a difficult schedule coming up. As for Dallas, they are 6-2, in first place, and have a pretty easy next few weeks ahead.
Thanks to the Eagles vs Cowboys score, Dallas can brag that they are 'back." However, the Cowboys Nation won't believe it until they actually win in December and January. But for the moment, Dallas is on a four-game winning streak, while the Eagles may have tough times ahead, and the Giants are reeling badly.
Things look good for Dallas now, but the Eagles vs Cowboys score alone won't be enough to prove they belong with the Saints and Vikings. The Cowboys won't have a major test until December - their least favorite month - when they face the Giants, Chargers, Saints and Eagles again.
For the Eagles, the Cowboys game was plagued by missed opportunities and an inability to get the big play. Now they must go to surging San Diego next week and play catchup in the NFC East.
But for the second Sunday night in a row, a Philadelphia team suffered a painful defeat to a hated rival - though the Eagles vs Cowboys score won't decide a championship. However, it could help decide the NFC East.