Best Golf Yardage Watch in 2023
Garmin Approach S20, GPS Golf Watch with Step Tracking, Preloaded Courses, Black
Garmin Approach G10, Compact and Handheld Golf GPS with 1.3-inch Display, Black (010-01959-00)
- Display size: 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Compact Design - Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design That Conveniently Clips-On To Your Belt, Bag Or Place It In Your Pocket
- Hazards - Hazards And Course Targets To Identify Locations Of Sand Traps, Water Hazards And More
- Gps Receiver - High-Sensitivity Gps Acquires Satellites Quickly To Show Distance To Greens, Hazards And Doglegs -Even Under Tree Cover
- Green View - Displays The Shape Of The Green With Manual Pin Placement
- Stat Tracking - Enhanced Stats Keeps Track Of Fairways Hit, Greens In Regulation And Putts Per Round
Garmin Approach S10 - Lightweight GPS Golf Watch, Granite Blue, 010-02028-02
- Simple, easy-to-use golf watch
- Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, sunlight-readable display
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green -as well as hazards and doglegs -on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Keep score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played and total time
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin express to keep track of rounds. Display size - 0.9 x 0.9 Inch (23 x 23 millimeter)
- Rechargeable battery plays upto 12 hours in GPS golf mode
TecTecTec ULT-G Golf GPS Watch, Preloaded Worldwide Courses, Lightweight, Simple, Easy-to-use Golf Watches
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED; Measures distances to the front, back and middle of the green. Accurate to within plus or minus one yard. Distances to hazards are included. Measure the distance of your shots. Automatic hole progression while you golf. Access information about over 38,000 courses around the world. And a clock to tell time!
- NOTHING THAT YOU DON’T NEED; Tired of fumbling for your phone in order to use apps that drain your battery down to 0%? Sick of combing through tons of extra features you don’t want? The ULT-G Watch doesn’t include any features that will weigh you down. Only the features you need to take your game to the next level!
- EASY-TO-USE; Learning to use the ULT-G Watch is very simple. There are only four buttons to navigate the screen with. Once the initial set-up is complete, with the touch of a button, the ULT-G Watch will automatically connect to the satellite and begin displaying course information.
- RELIABLE; Durable design. Water and dust resistant. Battery power to take you through 2.5 rounds before needing to be recharged. One-year warranty (Online Registration Required) and lifetime high-class customer service.
- AFFORDABLE; The cost of the ULT-G Watch is the only price you’ll have to pay. No subscription fees for continued service or updates. Try it no risk for 30 days, and if you don’t LOVE IT you will get your money back!
Garmin Approach S60, Premium GPS Golf Watch with Touchscreen Display and Full Color CourseView Mapping, White
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course.QuickFit watch band compatible:0.8 inch(22 mm)
- Large, 1.2" Sunlight-readable color touchscreen display
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to Show precise yardages to greens, Hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps
- Convenient Quick Fit bands for fast style changes without tools
- More than 40, 000 preloaded courses from around the world
Bushnell Neo Ion 2 Golf GPS Watch, Black/Blue
Callaway GPSy Golf Watch, Black
- Preloaded with over 30,000 golf courses worldwide; No annual fees or subscriptions required
- Accurate distances to front, center, and back of green as well as layup and carry distances to back of hazards and doglegs
- Scorekeeper tracks scores, GIR, and putts per round; Auto-course recognition; Auto-hole advance; Shot distance measurement
- Analog and digital time display. Time and date automatically set by satellite
- Battery lasts 10-12 hours in GPS mode. 90 plus days battery life in time mode
- Display size: 1.28-Inch, Dimensions: 10.25 x 1.5 x 0.5-Inches & Weight: 2.24 oz.
Shot Scope V2 Smart GPS Golf Watch
- GPS Distances to Front/Middle/Back of green and hazards
- Automatic Performance Tracking using Clubsense technology
- Free account available on iOS, Android, Desktop
- No subscriptions
- Excellent support team
PlayBetter Bushnell iON2 Golf GPS Watch (Black/Blue) Power Bundle Portable USB Charger | Simple, Intuitive Golf GPS Watch | 36,000+ Worldwide Courses | 2018 Version
- [BUSHNELL ION2 POWER BUNDLE] - Bushnell iON2 Golf GPS Watch, USB Cable & PlayBetter Portable USB Charger (2200mAh)
- [EASY-TO-USE GOLF GPS] - Auto course recognition and auto hole advance with easy-to-read front, back and center distances
- [MULTIPLE HAZARD DISTANCES] - Up to 4 hazard or layup distances per hole and a distance calculator and integrated step counter
- [REVERSIBLE STRAP] - The strap is reversible for fashion conscious golfers and even comes with a tool to flip the strap
- [PERFECT BUNDLE] - Keep your ION 2 and smartphone charged at all times out on the course - never been be inconveniently out of juice again!
Garmin Approach S40, Stylish GPS Golf Smartwatch, Lightweight with Touchscreen Display, White/Light Gold
- Stylish, lightweight GPS golf watch with a sunlight-readable 1. 2” color touchscreen display with metal bezel and quick release bands for easy change of style or color
- Preloaded with more than 41, 000 courses from around the world
- Measures and auto-records detected shot distances; putts are not tracked, and some other shots, such as chips around the green, may not be tracked; pair with optional Approach CT10
- Green View feature allows manual pin positioning; quickly reference distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Tracks everyday activities such as steps, sleep and includes built-in multisport profiles
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 10 days in smartwatch mode
How to Hit a Draw in Golf with Your Driver and Really Rip It
Being able to move the ball from left to right off the tee adds new life to your game. With extra yardage and more options to attack the course and shoot for birdies.
Certainly it's better to hit a controlled draw around the corner. Especially on par 5's when the green may be in range with a draw, but outside the limits with a fade. With a topspin ball flight a draw has the ability to bound down the fairway adding a valuable 75 metres and more to your drive. Consequently it's a potential match winner.
If you're hitting right to left tee your ball up on the left of the tee block. Why? Because it gives you a better angle of attack for the shot. Opens up the fairway, and increases your confidence and chance of success.
Now stand behind the ball and imagine the shot. Spend some moments doing this. See yourself eyeing the ball piercing through the air and around the corner.
Then, with out thinking about it, loosely swing the club along the same imaginary path that mirrors the ball flight. So, start the swing on the inside, and move through the downswing past impact to the outside progressively turning over the right hand as you move onto the left side. Look for a balanced finish. Start this process slowly with a small swing along the takeaway path, that slowly grows into the full swing. Find the groove.
Now step back again and imagine the shot once more, take a deep breath, and move into your set-up.
Take a normal grip first.
Place the driver down with the face aimed at your target line.
The ball position depends on whether you want to hit it high, or low, but typically you'll move the ball back in your stance a little to hit a draw, so somewhere between the inside left heel and the middle of your stance.
Once in position, pull your left foot back slightly. Again, in line with the desired target line and shot shape your'e after. Get comfortable.
Now you might choose to strengthen your grip a little by placing the right hand slightly under the left. This will ensure your right hand moves over the left hand through impact which is essential to create a strong drawing shot that runs like a rabbit. Again, get comfortable.
Now you're ready to let rip. And rip it you will.
Practice this shot at the driving range as if you were on course. Experiment with your set up, and your grip. Feel your right hand turning over through impact, and watch that ball fly. Its a great feeling.