Best Golfer Ever Lived in 2023
Tommy's Honor: The Story of Old Tom Morris and Young Tom Morris, Golf's Founding Father and Son
Payne at Pinehurst: The Greatest U.S. Open Ever
The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever
Saving the Goat Farm
Harvey Penick's Little Red Book: Lessons And Teachings From A Lifetime In Golf
- Contents include: Golf Medicine
- Looking Up
- The Three Most Important Clubs
- The Waggle
- Hole Them All
Starting the US Open: From Shinnecock to Pebble Beach
Wise Guy: Lessons from a Life
Nike Golf GL0710-101 PD9 Long White Bi-Ling Ball
- Longer distance off the tee and from the fairway
- Responsive feel off irons
- Penetrating ball flight and added roll
- White color shell
- 2-piece ball: high velocity core and ionomer cover
Ann Arbor T-shirt Co. The Golf Father | Funny Saying Golfing Cap, Golfer Low Profile Dad Baseball Hat Black
- Michigan Artists and Embroiderers | this design was drawn and sewn with pride by our skilled illustrators and embroiderers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel!
- Classic Construction | Unstructured, low-profile, six panel classic "dad" style ballcap with directly stitched embroidery across the front
- Adjustable Closure | Metal slide-buckle closure on the back - adjustable, subtle, and classy
- Premium Materials | Bio-wash finish on cotton twill gives a soft, slightly lived in treatment
- Professional Embroidery | Durable, vibrant threads applied by expert embroiderers using industry-leading Tajiuma equipment means the stitching will last as long as the hat does
Putt-Putt Miniature Golfing in Tampa Bay
Sometimes, nothing can be more fun than whacking a ball around a Putt-Putt golf course. It's great fun for the whole family, a great place to go for a date, and makes a playful destination if you are working on your putting game.
Ace Range Golf and Pro Shop
Ace offers a golfing experience tailored to the young and old, professional and the novice alike. With a range, tees, target greens, and an 18-hole mini golf course, you can visit Ace to polish your game, enjoy a day of putt-putt with your friends and family, or shop for the perfect driver. (By the way, baseball fans, there are batting cages for you, too!)
Miniature golf pricing at Ace Golf is set at $6.49 for adults, $4.49 for children aged 4-10, and is free for kids under 4 years old. Ace Golf also offers birthday party and group packages. Ace Golf offers two locations in the southeast Tampa area. The Brandon location, a few miles east of Tampa, is located at 820 S. Kings Avenue and can be reached at (813) 651-4653. The Ace Golf location in Riverview is located at 12910 Boyette Road (south of Brandon) and can be phoned via (813) 672-7750.
Congo River Golf
If you want to combine adventure and mini golf into one exciting package, then look no further than Congo River Golf. With 18 holes of golfing fun set amid rocky cliffs, waterfalls, tunnels, and alligators, Congo River Golf is not your ordinary putt-putt course. The lushly landscaped setting and rocky features transports you to a putt-putt golfing environment that is as exciting to look at as it is to play in. Congo River Golf offers arcades, birthday parties, and (truly unlike most other putt-putt golf courses) alligator feeding.
Adults can play at Congo River Golf for $10.45; seniors and children under 10 years of age are admitted for $9.45, and for each paid admission, one child under 5 may play for free. The Clearwater location, only fifteen minutes west of Tampa across the bay, is at 20200 U.S. 19 North, right across from Clearwater Mall and just south of Gulf-to-Bay (Highway 60). Congo River Golf in Clearwater can be reached at (727) 797-4222.
Grand Prix Tampa
Grand Prix Tampa is one of the best spots in Tampa Bay for a round of miniature golf---and go cart racing, baseball batting, paint ball, and arcade games. Grand Prix Tampa, which is well stocked with food, drinks, and good times for everyone, offers two 18-hole golf courses which wraps around four acres of small ponds and graceful trees. Without a doubt, Grand Prix Tampa makes a fantastic location for a birthday party.
Adults can play for $7.25 and children's admission to the course is $6.25. An all-day pass for golfing and access to a family go-cart track is $26.50. Unlimited Tuesday and Thursday deals grant you all the golf and video gaming you can take for only $12. Nearby the University of South Florida and Busch Gardens, Grand Prix Tampa is located at 14320 Nebraska Avenue (between Fletcher and Bearss), Tampa, Florida, 33613. They can be reached at (813) 977-6272.