Best Golfer Right Now in 2023
The Weather Network
- Current Conditions
- 34 Hour Forecast
- 14 Day Forecast
- Live TV (in some regions)
- Most viewed Photos
- Weather warnings/alerts
Mind over Golf: Play Your Best by Thinking Smart
Neuroactive Pro Mental Coach Golf CD PGA Learning and Performance Brain Center
- Golfers - Stop Choking on key shots
- World's first interractive Golf Mental Game Coach
- Handle pressure - Maximize concentration - Lower your score
- Best way to quickly improve your score, whatever your golf skills or your handicap - 36, or scratch!
- Selected by PGA Center for learning and performance
Wilson Sporting Goods Harmonized Golf Sand Wedge, Left Hand, Steel, Wedge, 56-degrees
- Classic, high polish finish and classic blade shape
- Perfect club for getting your ball close to the pin
- True Temper steel irons for high performance and reliability
- Sole grind allows players to open the club face further to hit higher shots with more accuracy, therefore improving performance
- Blade shape with modified bounce angles for dead stop spin and versatility from the sand, rough, or fairway
Under Armour Men's Victor Polo (Large, Black)
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Made of 88% polyester/12% elastane. Tonal yarn-dye stripes. 30+ UPF protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Color: Black-White
SKLZ Golf Tempo Trainer for Right-Handed Golfers
- Training grip provides the correct hand position for the right golf grip
- Great for indoor and outdoor training sessions
- Two weight adjustments for iron and wood practice
- Improves a golfer’s swing tempo and plane
- For right handed golfers only
Wilson Staff Men's Harmonized Black Chrome Golf Wedge, Right Hand, 52.0-Degree
- Designed with a special sole grind that allows players to open the club face for improved performance
- Durable anti-glare finish
- Loft options: Gap (52 deg), Sand (56 deg), Lob (60 deg)
- Available in right hand only
No Show Socks Women Non Slip Low Cut Cotton Liner Sports Casual Socks 6 Pairs White
- Materials: Cotton, Polyester, Spandex
- One Size:Fit women shoe size US 6-12(One size fits most for ladies and teens)
- This fashion no show socks are the perfect solution to line the inside of your shoes. No show and low cut invisible design, suitable to most types of shoes like sneakers, boat shoes, loafers, canvas shoes
- Made from select cotton, breathable and elastic to wear. Advanced moisture management technology,keeps your feet dry and cool all day.Excellent shaping and silicone rubber design to avoid slipping or sliding in your shoes
- Super light and thin fabric, very soft and snug.Sweet-as-candy color design creates a unique new style.Bright color brings you a good mood everyday.Cute and cool enough, Especially great for spring and summer. Basic color is available as well.Suit the simple and tasteful clothing
1Pk. Flat Cap Web Shaper for Ivy hat| Newsboy caps Shaper| Driverâ€™s Cap Dome Panel Inserts| Golfer's Hats Shaper (White)
- Shapers Image Caps Crown Inserts and Hat Shapers takes on the following characteristics that are of great advantage to our customers:
- * Good weather resistance * chemical resistance * Low water absorption
- * Oil resistance * Crack resistance * High-energy absorption
- * Environmentally friendly * Waterproof * Odorless * Dust proof
- * Durable and * Long lasting and Made from non-plastic material, which means there is no drying out or cracking over time. Besides, there is enough plastic in our waste dumps and oceans already. You'll notice right away how Shapers Image Hat Crown Inserts feel as soft as a baby's skin. There's nothing like it, you're going to love it. CHOOSE YOUR COLOR /SIZE and ADD TO CART NOW!
Back Support Belt by Sparthos - Relief for Back Pain, Herniated Disc, Sciatica, Scoliosis and more! â€“ Breathable Mesh Design with Lumbar Pad â€“ Adjustable Support Straps â€“ Lower Back Brace [Size Small]
- ✅ FORGET ABOUT PAIN - Sparthos Back Brace gives you immediate & lasting relief from herniated disc, sciatica, back pain, sore muscles and other back conditions. Wear it when you walk, bend or stretch. Enjoy the freedom of movement!
- ✅ SUPPORT YOU BADLY NEED! - Sparthos medical brace incorporates adjustable lumbar pad to provide extra compression for your lower back. Vertical support stays stabilize your back and prevent rolling. Get the support you need to stay active!
- ✅ BE COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT AGAIN - Breathable fabrics used in production of Sparthos along with it’s adjustable, perfect fit design makes it comfortable and easy to wear under any clothes. Tired of bulky devices? Sparthos is the answer.
- ✅ YOU DESERVE THE BEST - When you buy Sparthos brace, you opt for quality. We don’t just say it. We guarantee the highest quality product because your health deserves the best.
- ✅ ORDER NOW - You have no risk our 100% happiness guarantee!
PGA Tour - Arnold Palmer Preview
A look at this week's PGA Tour Event.
Defending Champion - The first time Vijay Singh played this tournament, it was called the Nestle Invitational. Looking at Singh's results during his 13 appearances (starting with his most recent - 1, 7, 2, 31, 20, 15, 4, 29, 11, 22, 35, 13, 20) this is clearly a course he enjoys playing. Having already won over 1 million dollars this year, Singh is clearly on top of his game. There is no reason to expect a drop off. Expect a fourth straight Top 10 at this event.
Highest Ranked Player - Tiger Woods has played 2 PGA Tour events this year. Tiger Woods has won two PGA Tour events this year. Can he make it three in a row? Having won at Bay Hill each year from 2000-2003, clearly it's a course he's had success. That said, he hasn't finished higher than 20th since 2004 and if you were looking at his recent PGA Tour schedule, this would be one of few (very few) events where you might be inclined to pick someone else.
Pick to Win - Sergio Garcia. Not off to a great start in 2020, this is a course Sergio plays well having finished in the Top 10 each year since 2005. This June will mark the 3 year anniversary of Garcia's last PGA Tour win. For a player with his talent, that's too long a gap and he ends the drought this week at one of the courses he always seems to play well.
The Long Shot - Fred Couples - This week's winner will receive $990,000. In 1992, Fred Couples took home a first place prize of $180,000 at this event. The last time Couples played this event (2005) he came in 8th place and won $109,545. You never know if Couples will remain healthy enough to last an entire four rounds, but we'll take a flyer that he'll be in contention on Sunday.
5 to Watch
Bart Bryant - Last week's first round leader returns to a course where he has carded 3 straight top 20's at Bay Hill. No reason to expect him to fare much worse than that this week. 5 for 6 in cuts made in 2020, Bryant will continue his good start to the season.
Jim Furyk - Since the turn of the century, Furyk has only made one appearance (2020) at Bay Hill, where he finished in 20th place. He's off to a decent start to this year, but not as strong a start as he's had overall the past couple of years which may explain why he's decided to add this to his schedule in 2020. His results this week will provide a good gauge of where his game is in preparation for some of the PGA Tour's big springtime events.
Lee Westwood - Westwood is off to a terrific start to the European Tour season, as he current sits second on the Order of Merit. Furthermore, Westwood is 8 for 9 in cuts made at Bay Hill over the last 10 years. While he didn't make the trip in 2020, expect him to continue his strong play this week.
Phil Mickelson - After a 4 year layoff, Mickelson returned to Bay Hill last year and finished in 36th position, not quite the success he had in the early part of the decade (1999 - 2002) when he had 3 top 5 finishes in 4 years. Look for him to play better this week and to be in contention on Sunday.
Steve Marino - In his sophomore season, Steve Marino is 8 for 8 in cuts made. He has 6 top 30 finished and two top 10's - although one was a runner-up in the reduced field Mayakoba Golf classic. Even though he finished 62nd last year, look for Marino's strong play to continue as one of the "new" names towards the top of the leaderboard on Sunday.