Best Golfers in 2020
Yoga for Golfers : A Unique Mind-Body Approach to Golf Fitness
The Golf Father | Funny Saying Golfing Shirt, Golfer Ball Humor for Men T-Shirt-(Adult,L) Black
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
Birdie Juice 6oz Flask - Great Gift for A Golfer, Father's Day, Birthday, or Christmas Gift (Black)
- Perfect Gift for any occasion: Christmas, Birthday, Valentines Day or Graduation
- Makes a great gift for a golfer.
- Laser Marked on one side
- Flask Measures 4.5H x 3.75L x 1W Inches
- Made of stainless steel. Holds 6 oz of liquid.
The Unstoppable Golfer: Trusting Your Mind & Your Short Game to Achieve Greatness
Shitty Golfer [Explicit]
The 8 Traits Of Champion Golfers: How To Develop The Mental Game Of A Pro
Yoga Edge Workout 1 - Excel - Active Recovery and Pre Workout Yoga For Performance - Music Option 3 - Light FM
Yoga Edge - Yoga Rx For Runners, Cyclists, Athletes, Golfers, Weight Training, Hiking, Tennis, Swimmers, Cross Fitness, and More! Train Harder, Recover Faster, Play Longer, and Feel Better!
- 2 Efficient Yoga Routines That Fit Into Your Busy Schedule For Rest Days and Pre/Post Workouts
- Workout 1 - Yoga Excel To Perform Better - Increase Power, Strength, Balance, and Mobility To Maximize Performance
- Workout 2 - Yoga Restore To Feel Better - Accelerate Your Recovery, Soothe Sore Muscles, and Prevent Injury To Get Back To Your Workouts Refreshed, Rejuvenated, and Ready For More
- Custom Yoga Matrix For Specific Sports Allows You To Focus On Poses That Will Improve Your Game
- Limited Time: Free Bonus Videos For Runners: Free Pre-Run and Post-Run Yoga Workouts
101 Mistakes All Golfers Make (and how to fix them)
Thx4COPPER Infused Adjustable Compression Tennis and Golfers Elbow Support Brace, with Pad for Muscle and Joint Pain Relief, Tendinitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome â€¦ (Large)
- ✔ PATENTED HIGH CONTENT COPPER FABRIC: Thx4COPPER is dedicating to develop high quality copper fabric (Copper Ions+5000PPM) which is more lightweight, comfortable, breathable, skin-friendly and softer. The innovative material can keep your elbow dry and fresh more than 24 hours!
- ✔ PROTECTIVE COMPRESSION PAD: The firm compression pad is filled under the entire elbow which can provide a full range of protection. The pad can offer cushioned support to your elbow.
- ✔ VERSATILE ADJUSTABLE STRAP: Considerate strap design can meet your personal demand perfectly. For utmost comfort and fit, you can tighten or loosen the strap as you like. The multifunctional design can be practically applied on the left and right elbow.
- ✔ COMPATIBLE USAGE: The moderate compression can support your elbow and forearm efficiently. A excellent assistant for those overuse their elbow, like golfer, cleaner, golfer, bowler, tennis player, computer or mouse’ user, fisher and assembly-line worker.
- ✔ PROVED PAIN RELIEF: Tested by USA professional lab, the elbow brace can efficiently deliver 92% reduction in pain from lateral epicondylitis, elbow tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis, elbow hyperextension and carpel tunnel syndrome.
Bob Hope Classic: Las Vegas Odds & Picks to Win
The Bob Hope Classic gets underway Wednesday January 19th as the PGA Tour embarks on another long season.
The Las Vegas Hilton Superbook has set the odds and the field is wide open without Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson. Other betting favorites Rory McIlroy and Ernie Els are also passing up on this early season event.
PGA betting can be a little tricky but there are always a basics to remember:
No.1. Play between three and five golfers. Never wager more five percent of a bankroll.
No.2. Don't just bet long shots. Look for a hot golfer at short odds and make him the cover bet.
No.3. Look for possible course advantages. Will a long ball hitter do better than a finesse golfer etc.
These are just a few simple rules to keep in mind when betting on PGA events. Remember to play small wagers on the long shots and larger wagers on the cover bet. The following are the five golfers and two golfer match ups to play in the Bob Hope Classic.
Tim Clark: 15-1 to Win Bob Hope Classic
Tim Clark is one of the worlds best golfers without a Major win in his career. Clark has been close to winning the Masters (second in 2020), US Open (third in 2005) and the PGA Championship (third in 2003). Clark's signature win was the unofficial fifth major, The Players Championship. Clark came from three off the lead to win in May of last year.
Clark is more accurate than he is long and his skill once on the green is better than average against PGA competition. Clark is also one of the better golfers on tour when he is forced to scramble after a poor shot. The South African does not panic in the face of adversity and this could be a quick start to his 2020 PGA campaign. Take Tim Clark at 15-1 as a cover bet to win the Bob Hope Classic.
Ryan Moore: 25-1 to Win Bob Hope Classic
Ryan Moore is the up and coming hot golfer over the few PGA seasons. Moore went without a win in 2020 but he is resilient. Moore is slightly better with his drives than the average PGA golfer and his ability to focus after bad shots keeps him in contention in many tournaments. 2020 will be a big year for Moore and the former UNLV student is a good gamble in this tournament. Take Ryan Moore at 25-1 to win the Bob Hope Classic.
Mike Weir: 40-1 to Win Bob Hope Classic
Mike Weir has not won a PGA tournament since 2020 but his recent elbow injury has allowed him to fix his swing and he is now confident of resurrecting his career. Weir has 15 wins on the PGA Tour and one Major win, that being the 2003 Masters. Weir is not the biggest hitter on the tour but he is also a golfer that performs well out of adversity. Take Mike Weir at 40-1 to win the Bob Hope Classic.
Justin Leonard: 50-1 to Win Bob Hope Classic
Justin Leonard's last win on the PGA Tour came in 2020 and he has not given many indications that he will snap out of his funk in the near future. Leonard ranks near the bottom when it comes to distance and this pick is more than just a gamble it is a true long shot. Take Justin Leonard at 50-1 to win the Bob Hope Classic.
Ricky Barnes: 60-1 to Win Bob Hope Classic
Ricky Barnes has been a pro golfer full time on the PGA Tour since 2020 and has yet to win his first event. There is a reason Barnes is 60-1 to win this weekend. His driving accuracy is below 60% and he is a below average striker. Barnes is the flavor of the week so take a taste at 60-1 to win the Bob Hope Classic.
Two Match ups to Consider in the Bob Hope Classic
Golfer match ups are always a fun way to place a little extra excitement into a PGA tournament. Tournament match ups are a wager placed on a golfer heads up against another golfer. The following are two match up picks to consider. First match up: Take Tim Clark +130 over Matt Kuchar. Second match up: Take Ryan Moore -120 over Steve Marino. As always compare lines at several casinos before placing bets if possible.