Best Golfers In The Wind in 2020
A Course Called Scotland: Searching the Home of Golf for the Secret to Its Game
The Whole Truth
The Story of American Golf Volume One: 1888-1941: The Callaway Golfer (series)
America's Gift to Golf: Herbert Warren Wind on the Masters
Follow the Wind: A Novel
Charles River Apparel Wind & Water-Resistant Pullover Rain Jacket (Reg/Ext Sizes), Forest, XXL
- RUNS BIG. Style runs big and is oversized for women. We recommend sizing down one size for an oversized women’s fit and sizing down 2 times for a more “true to size” fit.
- RESISTS WIND AND WATER. The exterior is made from a wind and water resistant RiverTec Nylon to maintain warmth and dryness even in stormy weather conditions. An adjustable Shock Cord drawstring hem also serves to keep wind and rain at bay.
- FLANNEL LINED. Lined with a cozy soft cotton flannel and featuring an extended zipper at the neck which can can be zipped up to seal in warmth, this versatile pullover offers great protection from the elements.
- CONVENIENT POCKET. Sitting front and center, the large front pocket is great for storage and for keeping your hands warm and dry.
- MONOGRAM READY. Great for monogramming by an online or your local monogramming service. The possibilities are endless, school groups, sports teams, dance schools, clubs, sororities, spirit wear... our women's classic pullover makes a wonderful canvas.
Golf Cart Cover â€“ Premium Extended Roof Drivable 4-Sided Cart Cover w/ 80â€ x 48" Standard Fit â€“ Rain Cover for Golfers â€“ Portable EZGO Golf Cart Cover fits Yamaha Drive, Club Car Precedent (Tan)
- QUALITY COVER: This Ace Golf Cart Cover will fit your 4 passenger golf cart perfectly with weatherproof quality to protect it from the elements all year round. This golf cart roof is made of heavy duty Marine Grade Vinyl that’s mildew resistant and won’t easily fade and break in the long run. Also includes a sewn in roof valance that will hold the rolled-up panels. This golf cart cover is available in Tan, Black and White. Common Cart Types with 80” Roofs: Club Car Precedent, EZGO TXT, S4/L4, Sp
- STANDARD FIT: This 4-sided Ace Golf Cart Cover is specifically designed to fit a golf cart with extended roof up to 80” in length and 48" wide. This premium cart cover comes with clear 20 gauge clear vinyl window, removable or clear views. On nice days roll-up the doors, valance covers and even the windshield with 4 J-Hooks to secure it. This unique design does not require the removal of the cover to fold down your windos. Fits - Club Car Precedent, EZGO TXT, S4/L4, Sport 2+2, Yamaha Drive.
- REAR FACING SEAT ACCESS: The back of this portable golf cart cover has Dual Zipper technology. Each corner of the golf cart cover will have an easy to zip access point allowing passengers in the back to get in and out easily. If the back panel is not needed it can easily be rolled up and stored under the valance. Keep the passengers comfortable and the cold air out with built-in upper and lower windshield protection.
- HOOK & PULL: Over the top easy! You can have this cart rain cover set up in less than a minute, just throw it over the roof of the golf cart and use the adjustable bungee hooks to secure all four corners of the cover. The hooking design was conveniently made to avoid the tedious work of tying and bending down to secure the cover. Will not flap when driving. Stay warm in the winter, and cool in the summer with ease as this premium golf cart cover makes customization a breeze!
- AUTHORIZED DEALER: We’ve got you covered! Ace’s Golf cart accessories with an unmatched 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty. Ace Golf Cart Covers is an official authorized DoorWorks Golf Cart Enclosure dealer. We are very educated about the different golf carts and the DoorWorks enclosures that fit them. If you have a question about which golf cart cover will best suit your vehicle and your needs feel free to ask us. We're always glad to help.
Premium Golf Cart Cover â€“ Portable & Drivable 4-Sided Tan Golf Cart Cover â€“ Club Car Rain Cover for Golfers, Small Towns & Parks â€“ EZGO RXV, TXT, EZGO Golf Cart Cover (60â€ L X 44â€ W) - Tan
- QUALITY COVER: This 4-sided Ace Golf Cart Cover is custom made to fit your golf cart perfectly with durable weatherproof quality to protect it from the elements all year round. This cart cover fits roof length up to 60" long and 44" wide and comes in Tan, Black, Blue and Green.
- CLUB ORGANIZER: The back of this portable golf cart cover has Dual Zipper technology for easy club access and storage for your golf accessories. Simply adjust the two zippers to the desired length and have easy access to the clubs while limiting any additional exposure to the elements.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: This universal golf cart cover is designed for almost all EZ-GO cart, Club Car and Yamaha Golf Carts. A versatile weather cover that is compatible with Club Car Precedent, Club Car Onward, Club Car Tempo, Club Car DS 2000+, Club Car DS Pre2000, EZGO RXV, EZGO TXT 94-13, EZGO TXT 14+.
- HOOK & PULL: Over the top easy! You can have this cart rain cover set up in less than a minute, just throw it over the roof of the golf cart and hook the four corners. The hooking design was conveniently made to avoid the tedious work of tying and bending down to secure the cover.
- AUTHORIZED DEALER: We’ve got you covered! Ace’s Golf cart accessories with an unmatched 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Ace Golf Cart Covers is an official authorized DoorWorks Golf Cart Enclosure dealer. We are very educated about the different golf carts and the DoorWorks enclosures that fit them.
Columbia Men's Rebel Roamer Pant, Waterproof & Breathable
- OMNI-TECH: Our Omni-Tech technology features air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable. It provides excellent waterproof protection, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe
- HANDY FEATURES: These pants feature two side zippered security pockets and two back pockets to secure your small items
- COMFORT: With our nylon and elastane comfort-stretch fabric, these pants remain comfortable during activity
- TRUE TO SIZE: These pants are available in multiple sizes that fit true to size to accommodate to every man's needs and body type
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This Columbia Men's Rebel Roamer Pant features our signature seam-sealed waterproof construction with breathability to keep you comfortable while protecting you from the elements
Thailand's Military Moves in - No Puppy is Safe
The world is watching. The Thai Arm is on the move again. Is it another coup? Are those frisky terrorist from the South rising up once more? No! What could it be? Make the Golfers safe from puppies.
The world is watching. The Thai Army is on the move again. Is it another coup? Are those frisky terrorist from the South rising up once more? No! What could it be then? Well, Thai Army resources are being channeled to kill twenty plus dogs lazing in a sunny park. Rama IX Park in Chiang Mai, Thailand is about to be the scene of canine carnage in a slaughter by the mighty Thai Army. Wouldn't Buddha be proud?
In Thailand abandoned and stray dogs often live in what we in the Europe and the States would be consider a semi-feral existence. They find there own balance and territories in parks, temples or on beaches. Many are befriended and fed by local vendors, monks and residence. True, not all live good lives. Still rescue groups are now cropping up to spayed, neuter, vaccinate, provide medical attention and re-release much like feline TNR programs.
Rescuers also focus on finding forever-homes for puppies and socially acclimated dogs. What I call a "One Temple at a Time" approach allows many animals to live healthier, happy lives (different from are standards, of course), keeps shelter form being even fuller and stops unaltered animals from recouping niches vacated by simply slaughtering current resident population. Rama IX animals are being invited into this special fold by Care for Dogs.
A Plan Discovered
The rumors of this government initiated, and condoned plot, spread like the recent wildfires of Thailand's north. Rescuers from the area were alerted. According to a volunteer at Care for Dogs in Northern Thailand, "a soldier went to our old veterinarian asking for tranquilizers to help him sedate dogs in the Rama IX as there had been an order from high command made to kill all dogs in the area."
It seems that the Army wants to get rid of all dogs around the race track and golf coarse. I know were all happy to realize the golfers will not be bothered. They have a nation's army supporting their birdies by killing puppies. Officers order soldiers to just put a hole in one.
The young soldier charged with this slaughter is scared for his career. He wants to keep things quiet. Still the word got out. After rallying support, animal lovers and Care for Dogs volunteers all gathered at the park to hear from Winifred, the brave lady who first caught wind of the conspiracy. Rescuers from Care for Dogs offered to sterilize the parks population. Isn't it amazing that the people in government who ordered this sick bidding are not the ones to fear for their careers?
The Waiting Game
As of this evening animal lovers of Chiangmai wait on pins and needles to find out if their voices have been heard. Cages and tools loaded in cars indicate a steady determination. But, can rescues stand off an Army? Please let common since prevail among Thailand officials. Spayed, Neuter Vaccinate and release these dogs back into there home or allow time for them to be moved. For many they are a charming part of a visit to Rama IX.
Meantime animal lovers spread the word. Thai officials need to know the world is watching when these acts are condoned.