Best Golfers Of All Time Golf Digest in 2021
Ben Hoganâ€™s Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf
How to Play Your Best Golf All the Time
GOLF MAGAZINE'S BIG BOOK OF BASICS: Your step-by-step guide to building a complete and reliable game from the ground up WITH THE TOP 100 TEACHERS IN AMERICA
Golf The Best Instruction Book Ever! Expanded Edition
The Practice Manual: The Ultimate Guide for Golfers
Golf Digest, October 2007 issue: Jack Nicklaus
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Mocha Cappuccino, 5 Pound (Packaging May Vary)
- Packaging May Vary - New look, with the same trusted quality!
- GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY BLEND – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don't call it the GOLD STANDARD of quality for nothing
- OVER 5G OF BCAAS – help build lean and strong muscles with naturally occurring BCAAs
- 3-4G CARBS, 1-3G SUGAR, AND 1-1.5G FAT, GLUTEN FREE, No Sucralose in Double Rich Chocolate Flavor
- INSTANTIZED – improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
- BANNED SUBSTANCE TESTED – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product
- 4 SIZES TO CHOOSE FROM – 1, 2, 5, and 10-pound options available
- OVER 20 DECADENT FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM
- ANY-TIME FORMULA – great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of day where you need extra protein in your nutrition
GOLO Golf Dice Game | For Golfers, Families, and Kids | Portable Fun Game for Home, Travel, Camping, Vacation, Beach | Award Winner
- FUN GAME CREATED BY A PGA PROFESSIONAL! The nine dice represent 9 holes with birdies, eagles, bogeys, pars and the dreaded 'others' – it’s the decision making of real golf to hit your low and win the game!
- QUICK TO LEARN, A CHALLENGE TO MASTER! GoLo is a fast golf game that anyone can learn, and golfers will find the strategic play addicting!
- TRAVEL SIZED AND EXTREMELY PORTABLE! Game includes a rule book, nine custom 12-sided dice, cup, & scorecard. Includes its own travel bag so you can take GoLo anywhere.
- AWARD WINNING GAME PLAY! Golf Digest calls GoLo 'The simplest, fastest, cheapest, coolest indoor golf game ever conceived.'
- PLAYERS: For 1+ players. AGES: 6 years and up. GAME DURATION: 10 to 15 minutes. PERFECT FOR THE GOLFER IN YOUR LIFE
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors Featuring Golf's First-Ever A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder (2nd Generation)
- Winner of four-straight Golf Digest Editor’s Choice Awards for “Best Game Analyzer, ” Arccos Caddie is golf’s first and only fully-automatic performance tracking system. It features 14 sensors, one for every club in your bag.
- Access to the award winning Arccos Caddie app, golf’s Smartest Caddie.
- Automatic shot tracking, hands-free fully automatic data capture.
- A. I. Powered GPS Rangefinder, first-ever rangefinder that adjusts in real-time for wind (including gusts), elevation, temperature, humidity and altitude providing the most precise yardage in the game the Arccos Caddie Number.
- Personalized Caddie Advice that leverages A. I. to provide you with your optimal strategy.
- Smart Distance Club Averages, know how far to actually hit all your clubs so you select the right one for every shot.
- Advanced Analytics powered by strokes gained providing personalized performance breakdowns to guide practice and equipment choices.
- Does not require a subscription.
Laser Putt golf putting aid
- GOLF DIGEST named it the No.1 Putting Aid in Golf!
- Over 100 PGA Tour Pros "fine tune" their putting skills with Laser Putt!
- WINNERS of all 4 Majors and 3 FedEx Cups... are using this product in 2017!!
- Green Laser = "Laser Chalk Line" ====>> Red Laser = "Target Tool"
- Attaches to ANY putter. ***Watch Video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIXiO16-KQ0 ... ***Comes with 40-inch Putting Mat and Velvet Carry Bag!
Improve Your Golf Drives: How to Get Maximum Distance from Your Swing
Golf is a challenging sport, but this article will show you how to improve your drives so you look good on the course.
Without a doubt Tiger Woods is physically strong, yet the fact that he can drove a golf ball further with a 3-wood than most of us can with a driver has more to do with his practice than anything else. But it's not practice alone, because you need to practice the RIGHT way. Here are a few tips on making your drives more impressive. (Note: They are not in any particular order)
Focus #1: Your stance. Every body is built differently, so it makes sense to take a stance that well suits you physically. What I mean is, don't just center the ball between your legs because that may just be the worst position for your body type to drive a ball. This has more to do with your hips because you need to align your hips with your wrists when you come into contact with the ball. Essentially you try to form a line between the three (the ball, your wrist, and your hips), and if you notice that your hips are either too fast or too slow for your swing, you may need to position the ball further up towards your lead foot or further back towards your back foot. Remember this as you read about the best players of the game: just because they have a certain swing that can drive the ball 400 yards, doesn't mean it'll work for you as well.
Focus #2: The follow through. Far too many golfers stop their swing once they fell the proper contact with the ball. But no matter how well it feels, or how good the hit sounds, it will never reach maximum distance if you don't continue to push through the final degrees of your swing. Just watch professional golfers and you'll see how seriously they take the follow through. Don't rely on your bicep strength either, it needs to be your whole body's momentum that pushes the ball, much like when a pitcher in baseball looks like he throws his whole body towards the catcher.
Focus #3: Avoid the Death Grip. While it's understandable that many novice golfers feel as if they're going to lose the club when they swing, a tighter grip will actually reduce your driving distance dramatically. When you take a death grip, your muscles tighten up and your joints lock up, which impedes your body's natural flow of momentum. It acts as a brake on this momentum, and could cause you to lose as much as 75 yards on your drives. So remember to relax your grip slightly and you'll soon begin to reap the benefits.
While these tips are not all-inclusive, they are among the most important ones which intermediate and expert golfers have become accustomed to through practice. Even if you do everything right, you'll still need practice no matter how advanced you are. If you're having problems with your drives, chances are they'll fit into one of these three focus categories. But don't despair, fixing your drive could be the easiest part of developing your game.