Best Golfers Right Now in 2023
The Weather Network
Mind over Golf: Play Your Best by Thinking Smart
Neuroactive Pro Mental Coach Golf CD PGA Learning and Performance Brain Center
- Golfers - Stop Choking on key shots
- World's first interractive Golf Mental Game Coach
- Handle pressure - Maximize concentration - Lower your score
- Best way to quickly improve your score, whatever your golf skills or your handicap - 36, or scratch!
- Selected by PGA Center for learning and performance
Wilson Sporting Goods Harmonized Golf Sand Wedge, Left Hand, Steel, Wedge, 56-degrees
- Classic, high polish finish and classic blade shape
- Perfect club for getting your ball close to the pin
- True Temper steel irons for high performance and reliability
- Sole grind allows players to open the club face further to hit higher shots with more accuracy, therefore improving performance
- Blade shape with modified bounce angles for dead stop spin and versatility from the sand, rough, or fairway
Under Armour Men's Victor Polo (Large, Black)
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Made of 88% polyester/12% elastane. Tonal yarn-dye stripes. 30+ UPF protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Color: Black-White
SKLZ Golf Tempo Trainer for Right-Handed Golfers
- Training grip provides the correct hand position for the right golf grip
- Great for indoor and outdoor training sessions
- Two weight adjustments for iron and wood practice
- Improves a golfer’s swing tempo and plane
- For right handed golfers only
Wilson Staff Men's Harmonized Black Chrome Golf Wedge, Right Hand, 52.0-Degree
- Designed with a special sole grind that allows players to open the club face for improved performance
- Durable anti-glare finish
- Loft options: Gap (52 deg), Sand (56 deg), Lob (60 deg)
- Available in right hand only
No Show Socks Women Non Slip Low Cut Cotton Liner Sports Casual Socks 6 Pairs White
- Materials: Cotton, Polyester, Spandex
- One Size:Fit women shoe size US 6-12(One size fits most for ladies and teens)
- This fashion no show socks are the perfect solution to line the inside of your shoes. No show and low cut invisible design, suitable to most types of shoes like sneakers, boat shoes, loafers, canvas shoes
- Made from select cotton, breathable and elastic to wear. Advanced moisture management technology,keeps your feet dry and cool all day.Excellent shaping and silicone rubber design to avoid slipping or sliding in your shoes
- Super light and thin fabric, very soft and snug.Sweet-as-candy color design creates a unique new style.Bright color brings you a good mood everyday.Cute and cool enough, Especially great for spring and summer. Basic color is available as well.Suit the simple and tasteful clothing
IMPACT SNAP & Clubhead Attachment Combo (Right Handed ONLY)
- Golf Digest's Best Training Aids for Golf 2019 - For the fourth year in a row, the IMPACT SNAP is named golf's 'best full swing training aid' by Golf Digest. Practice anytime, anywhere with the only swing tool that trains for speed with the proper wrist conditions
- ACHIEVE THE PERFECT IMPACT POSITION EVERY TIME - The IMPACT SNAP teaches a muscle memory pattern that forces you to adopt proper release mechanics. Seamlessly train your wrists to fire the three movements essential to a proper golf swing: Ulnar Deviation, Flexion, and Supination
- CREATED & ENDORSED BY PGA PROFESSIONALS - 22 top-100 instructors are teaching with the award-winning training aid. Including: Mike Bender, Hank Haney, Bobby Clampett and inventor, Kelvin Miyahira. Fix your impact and change your game forever
- ALL NEW CLUBHEAD ATTACHMENT - Now the IMPACT SNAP provides more precise visual feedback as you square the clubface at impact. With the new attachment you can see how the wrists affect the clubface throughout the entire golf swing. A must for more visual learners
- SAY GOODBYE TO EXPENSIVE LESSONS - The IMPACT SNAP, developed by 4-time PGA Section Teacher of the Year, Martin Nowicki helps golfers feel perfect impact and compression. Resolve leading to quick improvement when used every day until improper mechanics are a thing of the past
1Pk. Flat Cap Web Shaper for Ivy hat| Newsboy caps Shaper| Driverâ€™s Cap Dome Panel Inserts| Golfer's Hats Shaper (White)
- Shapers Image Caps Crown Inserts and Hat Shapers takes on the following characteristics that are of great advantage to our customers:
- * Good weather resistance * chemical resistance * Low water absorption
- * Oil resistance * Crack resistance * High-energy absorption
- * Environmentally friendly * Waterproof * Odorless * Dust proof
- * Durable and * Long lasting and Made from non-plastic material, which means there is no drying out or cracking over time. Besides, there is enough plastic in our waste dumps and oceans already. You'll notice right away how Shapers Image Hat Crown Inserts feel as soft as a baby's skin. There's nothing like it, you're going to love it. CHOOSE YOUR COLOR /SIZE and ADD TO CART NOW!
John Daly as a Role Model - Absolutely
When did John Daly, the once bad boy of the PGA Tour, become a so-called role model? Thank Tiger.
If you aren't familiar with the golfing scene, John Daly is a successfully player on the PGA Tour; however, the majority of his successes have been overshadowed by his behavior on and off of the golf course. Daly's biggest success on the golf course was winning the 1995 British Open, but that success would be short lived as alcohol and gambling had overtaken his life. During this streak, Daly was still playing golf, but having limited success. His weight spiraled upwards out of control, eventually nearing the 300 pound mark. He also went through four wives in the process. It appears that his all-time low came when he was found outside of a North Carolina Hooters restaurant passed out, and when Daly received a six month suspension for smashing a fan's camera while playing in an event in Australia. This suspension may have been the best thing that has ever happened to him.
During John's suspension, he apparently took the time to get his life back in order. Daly opted to have a lap-band procedure in hopes of loosing weight. To date, Daly has lost well over 100 pounds, to his now playing weight of 185 pounds, and the pictures dramatically depict this. Daly has almost always looked like someone who had no business on a golf course, with sponsors like Hooters and 84 Lumber, rather than prestigious companies like Titleist or Callaway, but now...well I suppose he still does not look like he belongs, but that is what is so great about him. He is an average guy who is exciting for the fans to watch, and, in addition, many can relate to him. It truly is a great story, so great, that Daly apparently would like to see a movie made about his life, proposing that Kevin James would play the before, and Matt Damon the after.
Up until a few weeks ago, Tiger Woods was the perfect sports figure in the world. With the events that have unfolded since Thanksgiving, namely the early morning SUV crash and several alleged mistresses, that title has been stripped of Woods. It seems like it would be a fair statement that Woods is in position to watch everything he has worked for go down the tubes. Certainly his image and brand is tarnished forever, his wife may leave him, and he has lost the respect of people everywhere. I never thought anyone would say this, but maybe Tiger needs to have a good talk with John about how to fix his personal life. I wouldn't say that John's life is one that anyone would want to mirror from start to finish, but the path from his low to his current standing isn't looking too bad.
John Daly is slimmed down and fired up for Hollywood, Jay Busbee.
Really, why can't John Daly take a 2 a.m. nap in a Hooters?, Jay Busbee.
Don't photograph John Daly without wearing a flak jacket, Jay Busbee.
Least 9 Women Romantically Linked to Tiger Woods, US Magazine.com.