Best Home Launch Monitor Golf in 2022
Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor for Golf | MLM | Pro-Level Accuracy | Video Replay | Shot Trace | â€œBest Outdoor Golf Launch Monitor Under $500â€ | â€œOfficial Launch Monitor of Golf Digestâ€ | iOS Only
Voice Caddie Golf Swing Caddie SC300 Portable Launch Monitor
- Measures » Carry/Total Distance » Smash Factor » Launch Angle » Swing Speed » Apex (Max Height) » Ball Speed
- Doppler Radar Technology
- Voice Output of Distance; Measuring Range: 15-370 Yards
- Instant Feedback via LCD Display
- Adjustable Loft Angles
- Apps (iOS Available, Android- Available in June 2019) for Real-time/Integrated Shot Data and Statistics for Each Club
- Remote/USB Cable/USB Cover/User Manual
- Spin Data now available via App
- Accuracy: ±3% of ball speed
Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer
- Measures clubhead swing speed and tempo time to help golfers optimize their swing to increase distance and improve swing consistency
- No need to hit an actual golf ball—use a wiffle ball, Birdie Ball, sponge ball or equivalent to simulate a real ball, but swing at a ball replica to release the club properly.Immediate feedback provides a basis for golfers to determine swing improvements
- Range of speed measurement from 40 MPH to over 200 MPH
- Actual swing Tempo Time, from the start of the club takeaway to ball impact is measured to one hundredth of a second
- Use it at home in the backyard, indoors or outdoors in a hitting cage, at the driving range
Voice Caddie SC 100 Portable Golf Launch Monitor, Black
- Standalone device (no phone app needed)
- Features: Carry Distance, Swing Speed, Ball Speed and Smash Factor. SC100 does not have voice.
- 3 Modes: Practice Mode, Target Mode and Random Mode
- At least 6 ½ feet in front of you and the net.Make sure the ball and your SC100 are on the same level
- Easy use with remote control. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
- Distance of SC100 behind you is within 4 feet. For known high hitters we recommend placing further back up to 10 ft
- Range Balls: Some range balls (almost golf balls, foam or practice) are made to fly shorter due to material used so readings can be inaccurate
- Colored Balls: colored balls have a harder time being read in flight
- Check battery springs for bends or damage as connection with only 3 or 2 batteries will cause inaccuracies
VOICE CADDIE SC300 Swing Caddie Portable Launch Monitor Â» Carry/Total Distance Â» Smash Factor Â» Launch Angle Â» Swing Speed Â» Apex (Max Height) Â» Ball Speed
- Measures Carry/Total Distance, Smash Factor, Launch Angle, Swing Speed, Apex (Max Height) & Ball Speed. Doppler Radar Technology
- Voice Output of Distance. Instant Feedback via LCD Display. Adjustable Loft Angles
- Apps (iOS, Android-TBC) for real-time, integrated Shot Data and Statistics for Each Club
- Dimensions: 166mm x 120mm x 28 mm, Weight: 436g
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours
SwingTIP Golf Swing Analyzer
- Real-time golf swing analysis transmitted to your iPhone (4S to 7 Plus), iPod Touch 5th Generation, iPad Air (iOS 7.0 and above), Android smartphone and tablet (4.0 and above)
- Hands-free video/audio recording, review and sharing of your swing for advice
- Enabled for a MobiCoach real-time, remote golf swing lesson with a coach (iOS, Android support is coming soon)
- Free MyMobiCoach online account and scorecards track trends and improvement
- Download User Guides and Manual In Product Details section
Ernest Sports ES14 Pro Portable Launch Monitor, White (ES14 - White)
- Ernest Sports revolutionizes the game with a great new tool for teaching professionals, club fitters and serious golfers
- The ES14 delivers critical data instantly - easily and affordably
- The unit offers a wide range of statistical information including club speed, launch angle, ball speed, Smash factor, spin rate & distance
- Free ES14 App ( iOS and Android) stores shot details, club averages, audio feedback, and email data
- Included Components: Monitor, 9V Battery
Trackman: Understanding the Numbers
Rapsodo R-Motion and The Golf Club Simulator and Swing Analyzer
- Attaches to your own golf clubs - play real rounds of golf with your friends!
- Includes The Golf Club game for stunning simulation of 15 top courses
- Runs on your PC - no launch monitor or projector required.4 hour battery life
- Includes club swing and ball launch data for every shot - analyze your game!
- Extremely easy to use - just provide your own mat and net and start playing!
- Comes with one sensor, clip, USB dongle, and charging cord
- PC Requirements Windows 10 (64bit) Processor: Intel Core i7 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVidia GTX 970 DirectX: version 11
- Note: Kindly refer User Guide before use
Optishot Complete Golf Simulator System with New Projector
- Optishot New
- Driving Mat New
- Epson Projector + HDMI cable New
- Enclosed hitting net and projection golf impact screen New
Former Pro Golfer Tees Off with PODS of Harrisburg
PODS of Harrisburg, a franchise owned by Storage Mobility, Inc., the largest independent provider of PODS moving and storage services in the world, recently named Nathan Frazier as the new territory manager.
(HARRISBURG, Pa.) - PODS of Harrisburg, a franchise owned by Storage Mobility, Inc., the largest independent provider of PODS moving and storage services in the world, recently named Nathan Frazier as the new territory manager.
Frazier is responsible for all facets of the PODS® franchise, including growing the company's customer base, working with charitable organizations and managing its fleet of trucks and PODS® branded containers.
Originally from Chattanooga, Tenn., Frazier joined the company in February 2020. He attended the University of Alabama and University of Tennessee at Chattanooga where he was on the varsity golf team and later was sponsored by Polo and Titleist as a professional golfer on the PGA Nationwide Tour. He earned a bachelor's degree in administration and a master's degree in insurance risk management and has worked in the moving and storage industry for six years.
"Nathan has a varied background in moving, storage, administration and risk management and we are optimistic his placement will be a great benefit to the Harrisburg territory," said Ken Ude, president of Storage Mobility, Inc.
Service in Harrisburg extends from its 46,000-square-foot Middletown storage center address over an approximate 80-mile radius to the counties of Adams, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon and York.
Storage Mobility has been serving the storage and moving needs of residents and businesses across the country since 2004. Operating 21 franchises, the firm currently owns more than 8,800 PODS® branded containers and employs approximately 100 people nationwide.
For more information, visit .
# # #
Founded in 1998, PODS currently provides moving and storage services to a population of more than 250,000,000 million consumers and businesses, in 48 U.S. states, Canada, Australia and the U.K., through its company-owned and independent franchise network. To date, the PODS network has completed more than 330,000 long-distance relocations, exceeded 1.8 million deliveries and has over 143,000 PODS® containers in service.
PODS® secure containers are constructed of a steel frame and are available in three sizes: approximately 7-by-7-by-8 feet, 12-by-8-by-8 feet and 16-by-8-by-8 feet. The 12-foot and 16-foot containers have been tested to withstand winds of more than 110-mph when partially loaded. Newer PODS® containers have the same steel frame construction but are completely recyclable panels made of steel skins and a high-density polyethylene core. For more information or to schedule service, visit PODS.com or call 800-776-7637.