Best Homemade Golf Training Aids in 2020
Homemade Golf Training Aids That Really Work
KINGTOP Golf Flags for Yard, Putting Green Pin Flags, Portable Golf Flagsticks with Hole Cup Set, 3 feet, Gifts, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Family, Children, Kids
- UNIQUE- Compact 2 sections design being portable for indoor/ outdoor game.
- PUTTING CUP- 3 drain holes design to keep your golf hole cup dry and clean everyday.
- FLAG POLE- The standard base is compatible with your existing cup allowing not to take it out if you don't want to.
- MATERIAL- Fiberglass pole, 420D nylon numbers flag and ABS plastomer hole cup to ensure a long lifespan of the golf pin flags.
- APPLICATION- Turn your backyard into your own practice course with KINGTOP flagstick and hole cup set without ever leaving your own yard. Best Gifts for Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Family, etc
KINGTOP Putting Cup, Golf Hole Cups for Putting Green, Meeting USGA | PGA Regulations, Ivory White, 4" Depth, 2-Pack
- STANDARD - Fit all the requirement of USGA and PGA;
- MATERIAL - Sturdy ABS plastics with ivory white color;
- DESIGN - 3 drain holes to keep your golf cup dry and clean;
- DIMENSION - 4" Depth by 4 1/4" Outside Diameter; 1"Center hole;
- APPLICATION - Turn your backyard into your own practice course now. Best Gifts for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Ideal gifts for family, children, and friends, etc
FUNGREEN Golf Mat 1.64x9.84FT Indoor Golf Putting Green Practice Hole Cup Flagstick Eco-Friendly Homemede Backyard Golf Green
- Three balls put area: can place three balls, convenient to use space, fashionable and beautiful
- Designed with 2 Holes: two holes of 3-inches and 2-inches will help you develop precision accuracy.
- Adjustable Gravity Ball Return: don't waste time walking to the hole to retrieve the ball again and again, designed to adjust to each putt distance. With auxiliary line: turf surface add a conspicuous white auxiliary line,make the goal more accurate
- Great fun for you to have golf shooting game at home or in your office,help you relieve fatigue and improve your work efficiency
You Can Housetrain Your Puppy Using House Training Aids
House training a puppy can be a daunting task. Knowing which house training aids are available and finding one that works can make house training a little easier for you.
Housetraining pads have a plastic or waterproof backing so that moisture does not leak onto the floor, and an absorbent pad that acts as a sponge and keeps your puppy's business on the pad and not your rug. Many of the housetraining pads have material in them that are similar to disposable diapers for babies.
They are super absorbent and are usually scent treated so that your puppy is encouraged to go on the pad. Some people swear by housetraining pads and others scoff at their effectiveness. Again, it really depends on the dog as to whether or not it is effective. If you decide to give it a try, place the pad in one area and always keep a pad in that area so that the puppy gets used to doing his business in that one spot. If you want to teach him to go outside, place the pad by the door first, then move it outside as he becomes accustomed to using it.
Odor Housetraining Aids
If the housetraining pads don't do it for you, you may want to try an odor housetraining aid. You simply spray the odor (that is usually not detectable by human noses) in the spot where you want your puppy to go and he will be attracted to the scent which will encourage him to go in that spot. Some puppies take to this quite well while others never quite get it. If you decide to go this route, show him the spot often, especially after he has eaten and shower lots of praise when he goes in that area (whether you have directed him there or not). Lots of positive reinforcement, regardless of the housetraining method, will reward you with a better trained dog.
Housetraining litter is basically a litter box for your dog. You can purchase the dog litter separately or there are housetraining kits available, complete with a leak resistant litter box. Some varieties of dog litter are scented with an odor housetraining aid, while others are unscented. You may choose to purchase the odor housetraining spray and use it in conjunction with the litter until your puppy gets used to using the litter box.
This type of housetraining is a good option for dogs that are exclusively indoors or who are home alone for periods of time while their owners are at work. Again, lots of praise and encouragement will make your housetraining efforts a success. If you don't seem to be getting anywhere, you should talk to your vet. There may be a medical reason for your puppy's inability to housetrain.