Best Hybrid Golf Club Sets in 2022
Senior Menâ€™s Majek Golf All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex Total of 8 Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Clubs
Callaway Golf Men's Strata Complete 12 Piece Package Set (Right Hand, Steel)
- The Strata 12 Piece Set is designed for maximum performance right out of the box; The set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 9 Iron, PW, Putter, Stand Bag and 2 Head covers
- Woods: Lightweight 460cc forged driver that has a large sweet spot, a titanium head, and provides more forgiveness to help you hit it farther off the tee. An oversized 3 wood is forgiving with a more aerodynamic head shape for long, high flying shots
- Hybrid: A 5 Hybrid is a great alternative to difficult long irons that gives you more confidence on a variety of shots
- Irons/Wedge: Stainless steel irons (6 9 irons, PW) offer a great combination of forgiveness and control
- Putter: A mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
Menâ€™s Powerbilt Golf EX-550 Hybrid Iron Set, which Includes: #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW +SW Senior Flex Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Club
- Right Handed. Senior Flex Graphite Shaft
- Men's Black Pro Velvet Grips
- Men's Standard Length: #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=24 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=27 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=30 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=33.5 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=37 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=41 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=45 degrees, SW=36 1/4 Inches Loft=56 degrees
- SW features traditional wedge design
- Hollow-body construction for high MOI/added forgiveness
wazaki Japan Black Oil Finish WL-IIs 4-SW Mx Steel Hybrid Irons Golf Club Set with Headcover,Regular Flex,65g Pro Graphite Shaft,RH,Limited Edition,Pack of 16
- A New Look with Traditional Japanese Black Finish Technology head. The club head is whole black finish with the blue paint cover the top and edges of the bottom, which makes it looks more great than whole black one.
- The new Speed face is a thinnest and different thickness made by thin, light and robust material. This WL-IIs face makes more speed over the face, increases distance, enlarges the sweet spot, and offers more forgiveness for off-center hits. The casting body promotes a lower forward CG location that provides high launch and low spin.
- MWMF Bushikadna Shaft is the same stiffness tip to butt shaft delivers stability and control, that made by titanium and carbon. There are three flex is in available, Regular, Stiff Regular, Stiff.
- Standard Length for 4,5,6,7,8,9,Pw,Sw is 39.5",39",38.5",38",37.5",37",36.5",36.25". Plus half inch length is 40",39.5",39",38.5",38",37.5",37",36.75".
- There are two models available for different players, one is 65 pro shaft, one is 55 light shaft. If the model which you bought is don't suit for you. We accept free to return and exchange within 46 days from you bought the clubs.
Majek Men's Golf All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Club
- Right Handed
- Senior Flex Velocity Graphite Shaft
- Standard Length: #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=34 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=37 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=40 degrees
- Men's Black Pro Velvet Grip
iDrive Hybrids Senior Menâ€™s Golf All Complete Full Set, which Includes: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex with Premium Men's Arthritic Grip Right Handed Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Clubs
- Right Handed.
- Senior Flex Velocity Graphite Shaft
- Men's Standard Length: #3=40 Inches: Loft=19 Degrees, #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=34 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=37 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=40 degrees
- UPGRADE FOR ALL 8 HYBRIDS: Premium Arthritic Golf Grip
Cleveland Golf 2018 Men's Launcher HB Iron Set (Set of 7 total clubs: Steel, Regular, Right Hand, 4-PW)
- Hollow construction
- High strength Ht1770 steel face
- Progressive design
Women's Majek Golf All Ladies Hybrid Complete Full Set which Includes: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW. Lady Flex Right Handed New Utility"L" Flex Club
- Right Handed
- Lady Flex Velocity Graphite Shafts
- Lady Standard Length: #3=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=19 Degrees, #4=38 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=37 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=36 1/2 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=36 Inches: Loft=34 Degrees, #9=35 1/2 Inches: Loft=37 Degrees, PW=35 Inches: Loft=40 Degrees
- Lady Standard Size Black Pro Velvet Grip
- All True Ultra Forgiving Oversized Lady's Hybrid Rescue Clubs: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
Majek Senior Menâ€™s Golf All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW +SW Senior Flex Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Club
- Right Handed
- Senior Flex Velocity Graphite Shaft
- Men's Standard Length: #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=34 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=37 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=40 degrees, SW=36 1/4 Inches Loft=55 degrees
- Men's Senior Size Black Pro Velvet Grip
AGX Men's Tour XS Senior Flex Regular Length; Complete Hybrid Game Improvement Stainless Steel Irons Set 3,4,5,6,7,8 & 9 Graphite Edition: Right Hand
- !Built and Shipped from Our Howell, MI facility! This Complete set of Tour Game Improvement Hybrid Irons are "Tech-Loaded"! The unique design profile (pioneered by AGXGOLF) allows for more enjoyable round of golf for avid players
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 IRONS; 17-4 Grade Stainless Steel head (the most durable) - Perimeter Weighted and OVER SIZED for maximum forgiveness and accuracy. Distance technology helps to expand the effective hitting area where it's needed most - across the sole of the club.
- Speed Sole Technology: specifically designed to help the golfer get the ball airborne and forward. Ideal for golfers who have trouble hitting down on the ball Increased MOI than your classic iron Center of gravity is 6 times deeper than a classic iron, this increases the launch angle Large hitting area Comparable features, performance and price to the Adams and other major brands
- "The greater face-to-back dimension of the hybrid heads allows the center of gravity to be positioned much farther back from the face. This, in turn, results in a much higher trajectory for a shot off a hybrid club compared to a traditional iron of the same loft. This will help the golfer get the ball up into the air on a higher trajectory without the need for the Pro Swing"
- Lofts Club/Loft: 3/19°, 4/22°, 5/25°, 6/28°, 7/31°, 8/34°, 9/37° Choose The Size That Fits Your Game; Size Recommendations: Men's Cadet: for Heights of 5'2" To 5'7" / Men's Regular: for Heights of 5'6" to 6'0" / Men's Tall: for Heights of 5'11" To 6'3" / Men's Extra Tall: for Heights of 6'4" To 6'6" / Men's 2X-Tall: for Heights of 6'5" To 6'9"
A Beginner's Guide to Hitting Your First Hole in One
If you are just learning how to play golf and are itching to hit a hole in one keep reading. This guide to hitting your first hole in one is based on my own success.
This guide to hitting your first hole in one is based on my own success. I hope you find it helpful.
Dress For the Occasion
When you go for a job interview you dress the part, the same rule applies when you go play a round of golf.
The last thing you want to worry about is being uncomfortable while you are playing so make sure you take the time to pick out a good outfit. The three times, yes three, that I hit the course prior to my hole in one I did not take the time to go out and get a cute golf outfit. I know, I know-- how can I expect to play like a pro if I don't look like one.
So go out and try on a couple outfits, take a few practice swings while wearing the outfits and spend the money on yourself.
Find Someone Who Can Tolerate You
This step might be harder than actually hitting a hole in one. Being a beginner golfer really has its disadvantages. There are not very many people out there who have the patience to teach the game of golf. My best friend's father took me to a golf range for the first time and mentioned something about my "girlish delight" over hitting the ball being a distraction. That was actually one of the nicer comments I got.
I am eager to learn new things and always jump right in, but I became pretty discouraged when there was no one there willing to help me along. Then my good friend Ray jumped in and I am convinced that his level of tolerance deserves some credit.
So find someone who is capable of keeping their cool and can actually provide some useful instruction.
Make Someone Carry Your Bags
If you want to play a good game of golf and get a hole in one do not carry your own bags. Lugging a heavy bag of clubs around is a great way to tighten up your muscles or tire yourself out. The day I got my hole in one was the first time I had a caddy.
So get a caddy.
Focus on the Important Stuff
I have really come to love the game of golf because of the huge amount of focus and attention to detail it requires. In my attempt to recreate the events of my first, and probably only, hole in one I like to remember where my focus was that day.
Yes, I was focused on all the important stuff:
"Gee, I hope those birds move so I don't whack one of them."
"Wonder if I can find any purple golf balls. White is so boring, purple golf balls would make this game so much more interesting."
So focus, focus, focus on all the important stuff of course.
One thing I notice when I watch other beginner golfers is that their golf swing gets worse and worse when they let themselves become frustrated. So what if you don't connect on the first try, consider it extra practice. Let me tell you, I have had a lot of practice. So relax and have another go.
A note to all the hecklers who end up behind a beginner. Everyone has to start somewhere and we can only get better by playing more, so let us play.
So keep swinging and when you get that hole in one be sure to grin at the hecklers.
Mix It Up
When I began playing golf I liked to think of myself as an equal opportunity player. I gave all the clubs in my bag the chance to see some action. Don't ask me what I was using because I honestly do not know. I would just grab and go.
So don't play favorites, grab and go.
Play Nine Instead of Eighteen
There is no way I would have hit that hole in one if I knew I had to play eighteen holes. Still can't do it. Take it easy the first few times out there, play nine instead of eighteen.
Have a Witness
This really will not help you hit a hole in one but it sure will help afterwards. If my better than average buddy had not been there that day I don't think anyone would believe that I actually hit a hole in one. But I saw it, he saw it, and that is all that matters.