Best Hybrid Golf Iron Sets in 2022
Senior Menâ€™s Majek Golf All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex Total of 8 Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Clubs
- Right Handed
- Premium Senior Flex Light Weight Velocity Graphite Shafts with MAXIMUM WHIP PERFORMANCE - No Need to Swing harder than you're suppose to. Let your shafts create the Whip for you!
- Men's Standard Length: #3=40 Inches: Loft=19 Degrees, #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=35 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=40 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=44 degrees
- Mens Majek K5 Design High Traction Large Senior Size Black Pro Velvet Grips
AGX Men's Tour XS Senior Flex Regular Length; Complete Hybrid Game Improvement Stainless Steel Irons Set 3,4,5,6,7,8 & 9 Graphite Edition: Right Hand
- !Built and Shipped from Our Howell, MI facility! This Complete set of Tour Game Improvement Hybrid Irons are "Tech-Loaded"! The unique design profile (pioneered by AGXGOLF) allows for more enjoyable round of golf for avid players
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 IRONS; 17-4 Grade Stainless Steel head (the most durable) - Perimeter Weighted and OVER SIZED for maximum forgiveness and accuracy. Distance technology helps to expand the effective hitting area where it's needed most - across the sole of the club.
- Speed Sole Technology: specifically designed to help the golfer get the ball airborne and forward. Ideal for golfers who have trouble hitting down on the ball Increased MOI than your classic iron Center of gravity is 6 times deeper than a classic iron, this increases the launch angle Large hitting area Comparable features, performance and price to the Adams and other major brands
- "The greater face-to-back dimension of the hybrid heads allows the center of gravity to be positioned much farther back from the face. This, in turn, results in a much higher trajectory for a shot off a hybrid club compared to a traditional iron of the same loft. This will help the golfer get the ball up into the air on a higher trajectory without the need for the Pro Swing"
- Lofts Club/Loft: 3/19°, 4/22°, 5/25°, 6/28°, 7/31°, 8/34°, 9/37° Choose The Size That Fits Your Game; Size Recommendations: Men's Cadet: for Heights of 5'2" To 5'7" / Men's Regular: for Heights of 5'6" to 6'0" / Men's Tall: for Heights of 5'11" To 6'3" / Men's Extra Tall: for Heights of 6'4" To 6'6" / Men's 2X-Tall: for Heights of 6'5" To 6'9"
Cleveland Golf 2018 Men's Launcher HB Iron Set (Set of 7 total clubs: Steel, Regular, Right Hand, 4-PW)
- Hollow construction
- High strength Ht1770 steel face
- Progressive design
Pinemeadow Men's PGX Golf Set-Driver, 3 Wood, Hybrid, 5-PW Irons (Right Handed, Regular Flex)
- 460cc Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
- 5-PW Irons
- Graphite Shaft on Driver and 3 Wood
- Headcovers for Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
TaylorMade Golf M6 Combo Hybrid/Iron Set 4-5H, 6-PW, AW, Right Hand, Regular Flex, Graphite
- More speed with speed bridge: The new speed bridge structure unlocks the ability to use our fastest thru slot speed pocket for the first time in our players distance category
- Improved sound and feel: speed bridge supports the topline to reduce low frequency vibrations for a more satisfying sound at impact; Advanced hybrar compression damper effectively filters unwanted face vibrations for a soft and solid feel on all shots
- Optimized for forgiveness and playability: fluted hosel and 360° undercut effectively lowers CG to increase launch angle and ball speed to generate a strong, penetrating ball flight even on low face impacts
Menâ€™s Powerbilt Golf EX-550 Hybrid Iron Set, which Includes: #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW +SW Senior Flex Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Club
- Right Handed. Senior Flex Graphite Shaft
- Men's Black Pro Velvet Grips
- Men's Standard Length: #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=24 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=27 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=30 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=33.5 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=37 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=41 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=45 degrees, SW=36 1/4 Inches Loft=56 degrees
- SW features traditional wedge design
- Hollow-body construction for high MOI/added forgiveness
Aspire XD1 Men's Complete Golf Set Includes Titanium Driver, S.S. Fairway, S.S. Hybrid, S.S. 6-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's Right Hand (Right Hand)
- Includes Titanium Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, 6-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's
- 460cc Titanium Driver! Stainless Steel Woods and Irons
- 100% Graphite Shaft On Woods & True Temper Steel Shafts on Irons!
- Matching Deluxe Dual-Strap Golf Bag and Headcovers! Carry your bag like a backpack!
- This Golf Set is for a Right Handed Player!
Majek Men's Golf All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Club
- Right Handed
- Senior Flex Velocity Graphite Shaft
- Standard Length: #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=34 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=37 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=40 degrees
- Men's Black Pro Velvet Grip
Senior Ladies Golf Clubs All Hybrid Set 55+ Years Womens Right Hand Majek Lady Full True Hybrid Complete Set #3 4,5 6 7 8 9 PW. Lady Flex Right Handed New Easy Oversized Club
- Right Handed - Lady's Standard Length Clubs - Entire ALL TRUE HYBRID SET
- Ladies Standard Length Clubs / Senior Lady Flex Velocity Graphite Shafts (Perfect for Senior Lady Golfers Age 55+ Years)
- Perfect for Golfers 5'3" to 5'8" tall - Ladies Standard Length: #3=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=20 Degrees, #4=38 Inches: Loft=23 Degrees, #5=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=37 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7= 36 1/2 Inches: Loft=32 Degrees, #8=36 Inches: Loft=35 Degrees, #9=35 1/2 Inches: Loft=40 Degrees, PW=35 Inches: Loft=45 Degrees
- Senior Lady Size Black Pro Velvet Grip - Extra Width for Better Comfort
- All True Ultra Forgiving Oversized Lady's Hybrid Rescue Clubs: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
Senior One Length Menâ€™s Majek Golf All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex Total of 8 Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Clubs
- Right Handed
- Senior Flex Graphite Shaft
- One Length Clubs: All Hybrids are the SAME LENGTH from one to the next, so you can maintain the exact same swing from one club to the next!
- #3 = 38 Inches: Loft=19°, #4 = 38 Inches: Loft=22°, #5 = 38 Inches: Loft=25°, #6 = 38 Inches: Loft=28°, #7 = 38 Inches: Loft=31°, #8 = 38 Inches: Loft=34°, #9 = 38 Inches: Loft=37°, PW = 38 Inches Loft=40°
- Men's Senior Size Black Pro Velvet Grip
Associated Content's Green for Good Sweepstakes Official Rules
Green for Good Sweepstakes for Earth month; winner gets Dell hybrid desktop.
Sponsored by Inc. (the "Sponsor").
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. Entry deadline is April 30, 2020.
1. Eligibility: The AC's Green for Good Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the U.S. (excluding residents of Rhode Island and any jurisdictions where a Sweepstakes of this nature is prohibited by law), who are age 18 or older.
Employees of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules amp; Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. To Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes in one of two ways:
(a) Eligible persons are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes when their submitted Content is published on Website (www..com) each time they publish a text article pursuant to the "Exclusive", "Non-Exclusive" or "Display-Only" License on the topic of Green Living in the Green category between April 20, 2020, on or around 00:00 AM, Eastern Time, and April 30, 2020, on or around 23:59 PM, Eastern Time. Each piece of Content published during this time shall be considered one (1) entry. Limit twelve (12) online entries per person. Poetry, prose, fiction, video, slideshows and audio submissions are not eligible and will not be counted as entries.
(b) To enter by mail without obligation, hand write your name, mailing address, email address and phone number on a 4"x6" card and mail to: AC's Green for Good Sweepstakes, , Inc., 630 Ninth Avenue, Suite 605 New York, NY 10036 Mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 30, 2020, and be received by May 6, 2020. Limit one (1) mail in entry per person.
(c) No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
(d) Any registered members of must be a member in good standing at the commencement of the Sweepstakes period, as determined by Sponsor.
3. Prize Drawing: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into one (1) drawing conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. There will be one (1) drawing occurring on May 14, 2020. The Winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by mail and/or e-mail.
4. Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded from the Sweepstakes is as follows:
(a) One (1) Winner shall receive one (1) Dell Hybrid Desktop Computer worth approximately $US 550. Details:
(b) Thirty (30) runners-up will receive an branded tote bag and recycled paper notebook.
(c) Odds of winning prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes that apply to the prize. No cash or other substitution of prize is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor, for a prize of equal or greater value.
5. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by email or mail and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
7. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Sponsor, Inc., and hosted by Sponsor which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, Winners release the Sponsor, its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond the Sponsor's control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor's decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, for any reason, but in particular in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each Winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
8. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by accepting any prize, each Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property the Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
9. Winner's List, Official Rules: For the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 28, 2020 to: , Inc., 630 Ninth Avenue, Suite 605 New York, NY 10036. For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 30, 2020 to: , Inc., 630 Ninth Avenue, Suite 605 New York, NY 10036.