Best Illegal Golf Wedges in 2020
Pinemeadow Golf Excel EGI Chipper, Right Hand, Steel
LAZRUS Premium Forged Golf Wedge Set for Men - 52 56 60 Degree Golf Wedges + Milled Face for More Spin - Great Golf Gift (Silver Wedge Set)
- FULL SET OF 3 GOLF WEDGES: 52 56 & 60 degree lofts. Right handed. Forged with milled face. 8, 12 & 10 Bounces. All skill levels!
- HANDS DOWN THE BEST QUALITY (FORGED): Lazrus golf wedges are made in the same place as some of today's "top" 52 56 and 60 degree golf clubs - For 1/4 the price!
- PRO QUALITY WITHOUT THE PRICE: Our premium forged golf wedges set was created for normal everyday golfers like you, weekend warriors or scratch golfers but without the crazy price tag. Truly amazing golf clubs that will shave strokes at an amazing price.
- MICRO MILLED FACE: For great spin, control and consistency from the fairway, fringe or rough. Get 3 clubs for around the green instead of 1!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Absolute 100% risk free purchase. Don't LOVE them? Simply return them! A deal that cannot be beat anywhere in the golf industry!
Intech EZ Roll Men's Right Hand Golf Chipper
- BACK WEIGHTED DESIGN - Provides better performance around the green for better stroke saving capabilities
- ADVANCED ALIGNMENT TOP LINES - For better alignment and accuracy
- PUTTER LENGTH WITH 7-IRON LOFT – The EZ Roll Chipper is 35 degrees
- GOOSENECK HOSEL – Shank-proof design
TaylorMade 2018 Distance+ Golf Ball, White (One Dozen)
- React core - low spin - high speed
- Has 342 Aero dimple pattern
- Low drag aerodynamic design
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 3 Pounds
Intech Golf Approach Two-Way Chipper
- SHOT SAVER: Get close to the pin from around the green
- TWO FACED: Can be used by either RH or LH golfers
- SET UP: Length of a putter with the loft of a 7-iron
- GET OUT OF TROUBLE: The 2-way design makes it a good tool for those shots you cannot make from your normal stance
Wilson Men's Harmonized Golf Chipper (Right Hand, Steel, 35-Inch)
- Harmonized is one of the most famous lines in all of golf and the Harmonized chipper is a great new club from Wilson
- Chipper perfect for those tough spots around the green
- Alignment aid makes it easier to line up puts more accurately
- No face insert
- Revolutionary head shape
Intech Golf Illegal Non-Conforming Extra Long Distance Oversized Behemoth 520cc Driver
- NON-CONFORMING 520CC - ILLEGAL size exceeds the maximum size allowed by the USGA
- SUPERSIZED, HIGH MOI DESIGN - Offers a large sweet spot for maximum forgiveness
- INTECH BEHEMOTH SHAFT - Matching lightweight graphite shaft
- HEADCOVER INCLUDED
Cleveland Golf Men's Smart Sole 3.0 Golf Wedge, Right Hand, 42 Degree, Graphite
- Three-tiered sole
- Feel balancing technology
- Optimized club Specs
Orlimar Golf Escape Chipper
- Hollow bodied, cavity back design - Provides excellent weight distribution and Pinpoint accuracy
- Glass bead face and top line - Frames the ball for better alignment
- Putter length with 7-iron loft - The escape is 37 degrees
- Gooseneck hostel - Shank-proof design
- Stainless steel construction - Solid feel and durable surfaces
Acer Assembled XK Chipper
- Assembly length: 34"
- Apollo steel shaft and rubber grip
- Right handed / 37 degree loft
Secret to Crispy Potato Wedges
Many people make wedges that become soggy after baking. Here's how you can make yours extra crispy and seasoned.
Thick-cut oven-roasted fries are exquisite - beautiful, thick, crispy - a fusion of flavor bomb and eye candy.
A lot of people try their hand at baking potato wedges, but find themselves in a soggy mess. If you're like me and count potatoes as a separate food category, you'll love this recipe.
The trick to awesomely crispy and savory wedges is actually in the baking process. I blast the oven to 500F so that the potato basically flash bakes itself in a thick bed of olive oil. You want to have a high temperature in order to make the skin crispy and the inside starch tender.
1. Preheat oven to 500 F.
2. Wash the potatoes, making sure to scrub the dirt out of the pores if you want to keep the skin on (I like to keep the skin on mine to retain the texture). Otherwise, peel skin off.
3. Slice each potato lengthwise in half. Then continue cutting each half to produce wedges that are 1/2 to 1/3 inches in width.
4. Soak the wedges in cold water for at least 10 minutes to help keep their shape throughout baking.
5. Take the wedges out of the water and pat dry with a paper towel.
6. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, sea salt, pepper and basil. Toss to coat evenly.
7. Place a piece of parchment paper on a large baking tray. Arrange wedges 1/2 apart from each other, with one side flat on the tray.
8. Bake for 30 minutes. Then with tongs, flip to the other side for another 30 minutes. The fries will be golden brown when ready.
The olive oil, sea salt and basil combination is a must for these hunky chunks, especially because potatoes soak up the juices quite nicely as they bake in the oven.
The result? A delicious crisp that is crunchy on the outside, tender and marinated on the inside. Now that's what I call true spud beauty.