Best Indoor Mini Golf in 2023
4 Fun Cosmic Mini Golf - 5 Hole Set (Deluxe)
Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet)
- Manufactured from PET resin
- Manufactured in the USA
- Kidney shaped practice putting green
- High quality putting surface stays smooth
- Built in sand trap cutouts catch missed shots
- 3 practice cup cutouts
- Measures 3 by 9 feet
- Non skid backing
Party Hurray Children Golf Set, w/Golf Clubs, Practice Holes, Floral/Animal Obstacles, Golf Balls
- Cute and colorful golf set ideal for children
- Comes with 6 cute creature obstacles (bumble bee, flowers, snail, snake, crocodile), 2 putters, 2 animal shape practice holes (turtle and beetle), 2 golf balls
- Great for both indoor and outdoor golfing fun
- Nails are included for stabilizing obstacles during outdoor play
GoSports Pure Putt Challenge Mini Golf Course Putting Game | Huge 10ft Putting Green Rug with 16 Golf Balls & Scorecard
- PURE PUTT CHALLENGE: An exciting new putting game for golfers of all abilities! Full game includes 1 premium 10ft x 2. f5ft Putting Rug, 16 Golf Balls and Dry Erase Scorecard
- AIM FOR THE GREENS: Step up to the Pure Putt Challenge! Putt onto the target greens to score the most points over a 9 round tournament and get competitive by knocking opposing balls off course (full rules included)
- FUN FOR ALL: 2-4 players of all abilities can go head to head at your next family game night, office party, birthday party and more - setup on any flat surface!
- PREMIUM WOVEN RUG: Rug rolls like a real putting green and features a vibrant golf course design with bunkers, hazards and 6 target greens - easily roll out for setup and roll up for compact storage
- GOSPORTS ORIGINAL: The original Pure Putt Challenge - GoSports is a US Company with US Customer Support - 100% Satisfaction
HearthSong Golf Pool Indoor Family Game Kids Toy Carbon Fiber 78"Lx57"W Includes Golf Clubs, 16 Balls, Green Mat, Rails
- Golf & Pool combined: get the whole family in on the fun of playing this exciting indoor game that combines the challenge of golf with the game of pool
- Beginner-friendly: perfect for anyone wanting to try either golf or pool for the first time, but challenging enough for experts to enjoy
- Easy set-up: just roll the mat out in the den, finished basement, or any level surface indoors. Then attach the rails along the edges, and take turns putting the balls into the pockets. It's that easy!
- Skill-building: while playing and creating family memories, kids will build important skills of hand-eye coordination and strategic thinking
- Complete set: golf pool kit includes Green mat (with new packaging to reduce the chance of wrinkles and creases), carbon fiber golf clubs, 16 golf balls, and rails
- Great gift idea: our golf pool indoor family game is a gift with a huge wow factor. Perfect for Kid's birthday gifts, toys for girls and boys, novelty gifts, Christmas gifts, family gifts—or just an any time present for a special kid in your life.
- For ages 6 and up
- Measures approx. 78"L x 57" W
4Fun Cosmic Mini Golf - 5 Hole Set (Set of 2 putters)
- MORE FUN: Additional putters to add more players to your cosmic golf game
- DURABLE: Classic mini putter clubs made to last
- COSMIC GOLF: Optional add on for cosmic golf sets, recommended for having more than one player at once.
GoSports BattleChip Backyard Golf Cornhole Game, Includes Chipping Target, 16 Foam Balls, Hitting Mat and Carrying Case
- Battlechip: An exciting new hybrid between golf and corn hole for the ultimate outdoor game; easy to learn and fun for all skills levels – includes 3’x2’ target, hitting mat, 16 color foam balls and carry case
- Tournament play: Dynamic gameplay over the course of 9 holes; Players move the included chipping mat around the play area and aim for the target main hole to score the most points just watch for the water and sand hazards
- Chipping iron not included: We made this game affordable so B.Y.O.C – bring your own club; we recommend using a wedge, sand wedge or lob wedge for maximum enjoyment of battle chip
- Kids and adults: You don’t need to be a pro golfer to become battle chip champ it’s a hole in one for all skill levels
- Ultra portable: Constructed from sturdy yet lightweight pvc, the game assembles in less than a minute and stores in the compact carrying case weighing in under 10 pounds
- GOSPORTS PATENTED PRODUCT: Buy with confidence! GoSports is a US company with US customer support.
GoSports Putt-Thru Croquet Putting Game | Includes 9 Gates, 4 Golf Balls and Tote Bag | Play at Home, the Office or On the Green
- PUTT-THRU CROQUET: An exciting new golf putting game mixed with the classic fun of croquet! Full game set includes 9 Gates, 4 Golf Balls and Carry Bag
- CROQUET MEETS GOLF: Players will alternate turns putting their golf balls through the numbered gates in sequential order to be the first to complete the course (full rules included)
- CREATE YOUR COURSE: Get creative and scatter the 9 Gates at varying distances and locations on any flat surface (carpet recommended) and make the course as easy or difficult as you want
- KIDS AND ADULTS: Pure Putt Challenge brings golfing fun to 4 players of all skill levels - setup at home for family game night, at the office for breaks and office parties, or on the green
- GOSPORTS PLEDGE: Go Sports is a US Company with US Customer Support - 100% Satisfaction. Please contact us for any issues
Toy Golf Mania
GoSports Pure Putt Challenge Mini Golf Game - Build Your Own Course at Home, The Office or On The Green | Includes 9 Holes, 4 Balls, Dry-Erase Scorecard, Tote Bag & Rules
- PURE PUTT CHALLENGE: An exciting new golf game that lets players create their own mini-golf course! Full game set includes 9 Holes, 4 Golf Balls and Dry Erase Scorecard for endless putting fun
- ONE-OF-A-KIND MINI-GOLF: Get creative and make your own unique mini-golf course! Simply scatter the 9 Holes at varying distances and locations and start sinking putts with friends and family (full rules included)
- GO FOR THE GREEN: Plays just like regular mini golf, setup on any flat surface (carpet recommended) and make the course as easy or difficult as you want - plus get creative with obstacles! Players can keep score on the included Dry Erase Scorecard
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Pure Putt Challenge brings golfing fun to 4 players of all skill levels - setup at home for family game night, at the office for breaks and office parties, or on the green for fun and practice!
- GOSPORTS ORIGINAL: The original Pure Putt Challenge - Go Sports is a US Company with US Customer Support - 100% Satisfaction
Tiger Woods & Golf Course Bigotry
All the world loves superstar golfer Tiger Woods! However, certain people are not allowed to play on many of the courses Woods has graced because of race, creed or religion. It's the golfing circuit's diirty little secret,
Many of the major tournaments, like The Masters or The Bob Hope Classic, are often played on some of the most beautiful and breathtaking courses in the country. The lakes are crystal clear. The grass is emerald green. The sand is a sparkling yellow, and the people who are exclusive members are as white as the driven snow. The sponsors and beneficiaries to these courses and clubs also tilt in favor of the Caucasian persuasion, and they have made it abundantly clear that no other groups are welcomed. This is the dirty little secret of the golfing world, and no one has ever really addressed it in the cowardly American media. So, The G-man is going to tee-off on the subject. Four!
There are a number of complaints and lawsuits on record that clearly illustrate how racism is alive and well throughout the golfing circuit. While most involves the smaller courses around the country, charges have been brought against clubs that have hosted major competitions in the past. The lawsuits, filed by the Anti-Defamation League and the NAACP, charged that certain clubs and organizations excluded Jews, Asians and African-Americans from becoming members. The suits also revealed the staggering percentage of white memberships versus minorities, which was somewhere in the area of 95 percent to a paltry 5 percent.
The most astonishing aspect about all this is the fact that many of the members staunchly defended their position to keep the clubs exclusively white. They claimed it was part of family tradition or some other silly explanation. Although they will never admit to it, there are reports that some of golf's most recognized players have made racist comments and supported the exclusive membership rule. In one report a leading pro golfer, who declined having his name printed in the story, was alleged to have said, "Golf is a white man's game. Blacks don't belong on a golf course. That's what basketball courts are for." There are those who claim the comment was taken out of context or that it was just a joke. Well, I wasn't laughing when I first heard it, and I suspect many from different backgrounds weren't laughing either.
Sadly, this is probably the sentiment of a good number of people who enjoy these so-called exclusive memberships. Even V.J. Singh, who momentarily forgot where the hell he came from, showed his true colors when he made sexist comments toward Annika Sorenstam, who at the time was the first woman to ever play on the PGA tour.
I am amazed at the level of hypocrisy with regard to the "acceptance" of Tiger Woods by the golfing world. I watched the spectators cheer wildly, most of them white, when he sank the putt to capture his first Masters trophy. I could not help asking myself, "Why do they embrace him so easily and deny others of color an opportunity to ever play on their courses?" Is it the fact that he is successful? Is it the fact that he has made millions and could possibly to become the first billionaire in the world of sports? Is it because he is the product of an interracial union, which gives them this silly notion that he really isn't black? Is it because he exclusively dated white women, married a Swede, or dyes his hair blond on occasion? If it is the money and status, then that's a bunch of crap because there are plenty of Jews, Asians and African-Americans who have both and they still aren't allowed access.
I am not "hatin'" on Tiger Woods. I'm proud of his accomplishments, and he is an outstanding role model for young people all over the world. However, I take issue with the fact that he has chosen to ignore an aspect of golf that is so painfully obvious for many inside and outside of the sport. He has all the praise and accolades that he could ever obtain in life, but he would be a true hero and leader if he simply came out and addressed this issue. Imagine the impact it would have on society if he said something like the following: "While I have managed to break new ground and records in the sport of golf, there are those who have been excluded from the game, and they have not had an opportunity to develop their full potential as golfers in the pro and amateur circuits. This cannot continue, and I ask that people in all facets of the golfing circuit work to insure that this practice is halted." His words may fall on deaf ears, and he may even lose a number of endorsement deals, but screw it! At least a light would be shed on a very serious problem within the sport he has revolutionized.
Finally, I would like to offer an additional piece of advice to Tiger Woods. As quickly as you have been embraced by the white masses, more specifically the white media, you must remember that they will turn on you just as quickly if you allow yourself to become "Simpsonized". There are some striking similarities between you and O.J., and you could find yourself in the role of villain if you're not careful. People started out worshipping O.J. too, but the minute he screwed up, and let's be real… he screwed up, it was all over! Don't let success, fame, fortune and hype destroy you like it did O.J. You are much higher on the fame, respect and status meter than "The Juice", but that only means that you will fall faster and harder than he ever did the minute something negative or extremely controversial impacts your life; such as allegations that you beat your former girlfriends or being accused of rape by a beauty pageant contestant. Also, if you want to act like a club kid and dye your hair blond, I don't give a rat's ass. Do your thing! Just don't forget why you got into the game or where you came from. If you remain true to yourself, and your phenomenal father's legacy, you will never stray off course.