Best Inexpensive Golf Clubs in 2020
Palm Springs Golf Visa Lady Petite -1" All Graphite Hybrid Club Set & Stand Bag
Wilson Golf Profile SGI Men's Complete Golf Set â€” Regular, Right Hand,Red (Regular)
- Wilson's proprietary "Custom fit in a box" system has thirteen size options to fit every player
- Large 460cc Driver Engineered with Super Game Improvement technology to enhance new golfer experience
- Deep, perimeter weighted 431 stainless steel irons with very low center of gravity for improved accuracy and distance
- Lightweight, premium Carry bag features Air Flow adjustable shoulder straps, rugged handle top, numerous pockets and self activating stand
- "Easy Launch" Sand Wedge features very low weighting and wide sole for better greenside control and improved shotmaking
Precise M5 Ladies Womens Complete Right Handed Golf Clubs Set Includes Titanium Driver, S.S. Fairway, S.S. Hybrid, S.S. 5-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's Purple (Right Hand Tall Size +1")
- Includes Titanium Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, 5-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's
- 460cc Titanium Driver! Stainless Steel Woods and Irons
- Ultra Light High Modulus 100% Graphite Shaft for all clubs!
- Matching Deluxe Dual-Strap Golf Bag and Headcovers! Carry your bag like a backpack!
- 3 Different Sizes! Petite Size 5'3" and below -- Standard Size 5'3" - 5'8" -- Tall Size 5'8" and above
Palm Springs Golf VISA Mens +1" TALL GRAPHITE & STEEL Club Set & Stand Bag
- All clubs are 1 inch longer throughout this set for taller gents
- The oversize 460cc driver (the biggest legally allowed) has a huge sweetspot, meaning even when you don’t quite get it out the middle, you’ll get longer, straighter shots than clubs with a smaller sweetspot. 100% pure graphite shaft, regular flex. Matching headcover included.
- The 15° #3 fairway wood, though smaller than the driver, still has an enlarged sweetspot for greater forgiveness. The low profile sole makes it ideal for hitting off the grass without a tee – exactly what you need if you are going for the green on a par 5! 100% pure graphite shaft, regular flex. Matching headcover included.
- This golf club set includes 2 hybrids – a #3 (18°) and #4 (21°). These clubs replace the longer irons in your bag – typically they were the hardest to hit – and instead give you clubs you’ll look forward to hitting. Whether it’s long approaches from the fairway, or getting out of a tricky situation in the rough, these will become your go to clubs. 100% pure graphite shaft, regular flex. Matching headcovers included.
- The 6 irons 5-6-7-8-9-PW all feature a cavity back design, which creates clubs with a higher MOI and lower centre of gravity – this all means the clubs are more forgiving and more consistent – exactly what is needed when you are still developing your swing. Fitted with steel shafts.
Wilson Profile XD Men's LH Flex Graphite Steel Golf Club Stand Bag Set, Gold
- Standard length recommended for 5 feet 5 inches to 6 feet 1 inch
- Sand wedge:
- Improves playability and performance on the green
- Enhanced spin technology in this versatile wedge
- Pitching wedge:
Knight Women's 12 Piece Complete Golf Set (Right Hand, Ladies Flex, Driver, 3 Fairway Wood, 4/5 Hybrid, 6-PW, Putter, Bag)
- GREAT STARTER SET for right handed lady golfers of all players types
- TEE IT UP with the graphite-shafted 12.5 degree driver
- EASY-TO-HIT HYBRID AND PERIMETER WEIGHTED IRONS help the player succeed from the fairway or rough
- MATCHING HEAD COVERS for the Driver and Fairway Wood. Shaft Material: Graphite/Steel
- MATCHING PURPLE AND BLACK CART BAG is included in this set with tons of storage space
Wilson Unisex Profile Kid's Golf Set Medium Right Hand
- Custom fit in a box System
- Driver designed specifically for a junior length, weight and flex
- Long and short cavity iron with a large sweet spot design
- Durable carry stand bag with adjustable double shoulder strap
- 8 pieces include driver, Hybrid, short iron, wedge, putter, bag & 2 headcovers
Ram Golf SGS Mens Right Hand Golf Clubs Set with Stand Bag - Steel Shafts
- PREMIUM CLUBS - 3 wood, 4 irons and a putter
- DELUXE STAND BAG - Stand bag with auto-pop legs. Plenty of pockets. Dual shoulder straps. Rainhood included.
- EASY TO USE - This golf set was built to be easy to use and forgiving with technologies to help golfers who are serious about improving their game.
7" Sunday Bag, Lightweight Carry Bag, Executive Course Golf Bag
- Great for traveling: takes up very little space in a trailer, camper, or car trunk; when not in use, the bag can be folded and stored neatly until you're ready to go again
- Perfect for beginner, junior, and senior golfers who may not carry a full complement of clubs
- Padded shoulder strap for extra comfort and a convenient handle on the side to quickly pick up and go
- Pockets for balls, tees, divot tools, or whatever else you may need during your round
- Keep it in your car, to sneak away at lunch and hit the driving range
Pinemeadow Golf Men's Excel EGI Hybrid Club, Graphite, 28-Degree, 6, Regular, Right Hand
- CLUB/LOFT: 3 Hybrid/19°, 4 Hybrid/22°, 5 Hybrid/25°, 6 Hybrid/28°, 7 Hybrid/32°, 8 Hybrid/36°, 9 Hybrid/40° & PW Hybrid/45°
- HYBRID MOVEMENT: More and more players are trading in their traditional irons and replacing them with hybrids. The EGI hybrids allow you to do this for every iron in your bag. Join the movement and expect an improvement in your game
- BIGGER SWEET SPOT: All hybrids feature a nice balance of weight throughout the entire club head that increases and widens the sweet spot. The shape of the club head allows you to use these clubs from various lies, good or bad
- GRAPHITE SHAFT: Hybrids are equipped with a Pinemeadow Graphite shaft. The hybrid shaft paired with the stainless steel clubhead gives you the best combination you need in a hybrid
- HEADCOVER: All hybrids come with a headcover to protect your club while it is being transported in your golf bag
Tiger Woods Photos: A Picture, $300,000...And An Alleged Mistress's Nude Photo Snafu
Tiger Woods photos are in high demand. There are reports that a picture of the golfer will fetch up to $300,000, according to SFGate.com.
IF a regular picture of Tiger would get $300,000 can you imagine what a nude photo would get? Jamie Jungers, one of the alleged mistresses, is said to have taken nude cell phone images of the golfer while he was passed out drunk. According to an interview given to a British Tabloid by her aunt, these were going to serve as collateral in the event that Woods dropped her - she could take the photos straight to the tabloids.
Only, the pictures don't exist - if you listen to the alleged mistress herself. She blew up at a radio show after the DJ's sort of caught her in the middle of inconsistent stories. Although it's obvious that the pictures will never be released to the public, one has to wonder if they exist. You can listen to the audio of the interview through a link here.
Why is Tiger in hiding? There's some indication that he may have suffered facial injuries during the November 27th single-vehicle wreck that catapulted him into super-scandal status. If that's the case, these types of injuries could take six weeks or more to heal. Maybe it's not that Tiger's embarrassed about the scandal - maybe he just doesn't want to see him with his face all stitched up.
There are many photographs that are in high demand right now - not just pictures of America's scandalous golfer. Many people have searched high and low for a Brittany Murphy death photo. If I had to pick between the two pictures to try to take, I'd rather hunt down the Tiger. He's still alive and other than a few minor injuries and a bruised ego and tainted reputation - he's relatively fine.
What's out obsession with pictures? Truth be told, I haven't taken many pictures this year at all, and I hardly ever look through family photographs. Then again, you get online and it's the only thing that anyone wants to see - pictures. Pictures of accidents, plane crashes, dead people, celebrities, alleged mistresses, nude photos of athletes...the list goes on and on.
As for me, I am still hunting down the facts in the scandal. There are too many hands in this cookie jar to even begin to piece together a decent story.