Best Jr Golf Sets in 2020
Wilson Golf Profile JGI Junior Complete Golf Set â€” Large, Blue, Right Hand
Callaway Golf Xj Junior Golf Set, Level 3, 7 Piece Set, Right Hand, Blue
- 7 Piece Set includes: Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, 7-iron, 9-iron, Sand Wedge and Putter
- The Right Set For Each Junior Player: The XJ line is specifically designed to provide the best junior equipment for young players.
- Leading Performance Technologies: Designed with distance and forgiveness in mind, the XJ set line will help young players make clean contact and hit solid shots.
- Ultra-light Clubs: These ultra-light weight sets are engineered so that each club is easy to swing for the best performance.
Wilson Unisex Profile Kid's Golf Set Large Right Hand
- Custom fit in a box System
- Driver designed specifically for a junior length, weight and flex
- Long and short cavity iron with a Large sweet spot design
- Durable carry stand bag with adjustable double shoulder strap
- 9 pieces include driver, Hybrid, long iron, short iron, wedge, putter, bag & 2 headcovers
Cleveland Golf Junior Golf Set, Large Ages 10-12, 7 Clubs and Bag
- Lightweight carry bag
- 5 Convenient pockets
- 3 sizes to choose from
- 588 Style wedge
Distinctive Right Handed Junior Golf Club Set for Age 6 to 8 (Height 3'8" to 4'4") Set Includes: Driver (15"), Hybrid Wood (22, 2 Irons, Putter, Bonus Stand Bag & 2 Headcovers
- Right Handed Junior Set Includes: Driver (15"), Hybrid Wood (22), #6/7 Irons(1 piece), #9/p Iron (1 piece), Putter, Bonus Stand Bag and 2 Headcovers
- Height: 3'8'' to 4'4''
- Right handed
- Ergonomical lift handle for easy Use
- Designed for Juniors to improve distance and accuracy
Intech Lancer Junior Golf Club Set (RH Orange Ages 8-12)
- Set makeup - 17. 5-Degree driver, 4/5 Hybrid iron, wide sole 7 and 9 irons, junior putter, 2 headcovers
- Deluxe stand bag - featuring a 4-way top with a double carry strap
- Flexed appropriate - softer graphite shafts in all Woods and irons
- Lengths - fairway driver (37"), Hybrid (34"), 7 iron (33"), 9 iron (32") and putter (29. 5")
Aspire Junior Plus Complete Golf Club Set for Children Kids - 5 Age Groups Boys & Girls - Right Hand (Orange Ages 5-6)
- GOLF CLUBS FOR ALL: This golf club set is specially crafted for kids. The head size and weights are different for each age group. Younger age groups have smaller and lighter clubs, while the older age groups have bigger and slightly heavier club heads.
- GRAPHITE SHAFTS: The graphite shafts were built specifically for the swing speed and strength of each particular age group and playing height. The shafts in this golf set have Progressive Flex System, matching flex of shaft to specific age group.
- AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM: Aspire Junior Plus Complete kids golf set is made with aircraft grade aluminum; Aspire Junior Plus irons are 15% bigger, yet 20% lighter than traditional junior irons. This means a bigger sweet spot and easier to hit clubs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT JUNIOR GOLF BAG SET: Playing with clubs that are the proper length and weight is important, especially as a junior golfer! Our golf bag features a stand, dual straps (to carry like a backpack), as well as a lift handle for easy transport.
- PICK YOUR SHADE: This golf iron set with bag comes in a wide array of colors and 5 different age groups to choose from, (ages 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12), so you can keep your little one in the game for years.
2017 Cobra King Junior Set (Junior, Graphite, Junior Flex, Driver-Fairway-Hybrid-6-PW, SW-Putter-Bag)
- Driver-All Titanium construction with increased loft and low/back CG position for easy-up distance.
- Fairway & Hybrid-Low Profile 17-4 Stainless Steel construction with optimized lofts for distance gapping.
- Irons-Perimeter weighted cavity back design for easy up distance and forgiveness.
- Wedges-Excellent shot versatility and precision into and around the greens. Includes Putter.
- Junior Design-Junior flex shafts and junior sized grips for enhanced performance. Ages 13 to 15 or 60 inch to 65 inches tall
Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Boy's Blue/Lime Kids Golf Set (Right Hand Ages 5-8) (Blue/Lime)
- Designed for kids ages 5-8 years old or between heights of 3'8"-4'4"
- Set makeup - High-lofted driver, perimeter-weighted 7-iron and wedge, Mallet putter with insert, retro headcover and lightweight stand bag with a padded carry strap
- Lengths - Driver (34"), 7-iron (30. 5"), wedge (28. 5") and putter (28")
- Light and easy to swing - Flexible composite shafts in all Woods and irons
- Additional club available - #5 Hybrid (sold separately)
Nitro Golf Set Blaster Youth 6Piece Complete with Bag
- Right handed clubs
- Includes; driver, 2 irons, and putter
- All graphite shafts
- Nitro Mallet Pro putter
- Nitro junior Sling golf bag
Choosing the Correct Golf Club
Knowing which club to buy for your golf style will play a major role in whether or not you have a great game of golf. The standard golf set includes three woods, ten irons and a putter. Your golf experience will determine the type of clubs to pick.
To maximize your potential, buying shorter clubs will have more accurate ball contact when you swing. For beginners, it is recommended they select woods or irons because the large and flat soles make it easier to make ball contact which results in shots that go farther. One specific club type suggestion for beginners is the mallet putter. Mallet putters are very well aligned and will make it easier for short putts.
Priorities for club selection change for intermediate golfers Golf Club Reviews. Intermediate players do not need clubs that are as forgiving as clubs beginners use.
You should still have a larger driver that will allow you to make a good amount of contact with the ball. Further more, the correct shaft selection is becoming increasingly important at this level of play. Select a shaft that will complement your swing speed. Even though you might be comfortable with the clubs you used as a beginner, you need to try clubs that take more skill so you can improve your game.
Golfers that have trained to the advanced level, have a stronger command of the concepts and make much more precise shots. Advanced players will start to add their own style and finesse into the swing by choosing the correct clubs. More advanced irons will allow for much better mastery of the ball.
Select a driver with a bit less loft (degree of the angle at which the face of the club lies relative to a perfectly vertical level). When your deciding on a driver, it is important to consider your swing speed. Every driver will affect your swing speed in a different way.
The selection of your clubs is the probably the single most important decision you will face as a golfer. So, take some time to figure out your level of playi, and then choose your golf clubs accordingly. Club selection is going to determine how well you play so it's important to take the time and select the right Golf Club Reviews.