Best Junior Golf Bag in 2020
Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Boy's Blue/Lime Golf Stand Bag (Ages 5-8)
Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Girl's Sky Blue Golf Stand Bag (Ages 9-12)
- 5-way top for club organization
- Dual carry straps
- 30 inch tall suitable for junior clubs ages 9-12 years old
Orlimar Pitch & Putt Golf Lightweight Stand Carry Bag, Orange
- Lightweight Stand Carry Bag
- Two compartment top
- Ultra lightweight construction
- One accessory pocket
- Durable carry handle
- 31.5” in length , the top opening of the bag is 3.25” x 4.25”
TaylorMade 2017 TM 5.0 Stand Golf Bag, Blue/Black/White
- 4 way Organizational top
- Anti split stand System
- Garment pocket
Golf Girl Lefty Junior Club Set for Kids Ages 4-7 w/Pink Stand Bag [Sports]
- Four way divider and four exterior pockets
- Comes with an headcover for driver
- Includes 5-7-9 Irons
- Features a Pink Ball Putter
- A stand bag with double shoulder strap and umbrella holder
PowerBilt Junior Stand Bag (Ages 5-8), Blue
- 5-Way top for club organization
- Dual carry straps
- 27 inch tall suitable for junior clubs ages 5-8 years old
Nitro Golf Set Blaster Youth 6Piece Complete with Bag
- Right handed clubs
- Includes; driver, 2 irons, and putter
- All graphite shafts
- Nitro Mallet Pro putter
- Nitro junior Sling golf bag
5" Sunday Bag, Lightweight Carry Bag, Executive Course Golf Bag
- Great for traveling: takes up very little space in a trailer, camper, or car trunk; when not in use, the bag can be folded and stored neatly until you're ready to go again
- Perfect for beginner, junior, and senior golfers who may not carry a full complement of clubs
- Padded shoulder strap for extra comfort and a convenient handle on the side to quickly pick up and go
- Pockets for balls, tees, divot tools, or whatever else you may need during your round
- Keep it in your car, to sneak away at lunch and hit the driving range
Izzo Golf Lite Grey/Lime/White Walking Ultra Light Perfect with Dual Straps for Easy to Carry Golf Bag
- Lightweight design at only 4. 5 lbs. ; heavy duty nylon construction ensures long lasting durability
- (5) club dividers keep clubs separated and secured; easy open/close magnetic ball pocket
- Adjustable dual strap delivers the perfect fit for maximum carrying ease and comfort
- Velour lined water-resistant valuables pocket; metal towel loop; Velcro glove holder; insulated cooler pocket
- FREE PERSONALIZATION (ball pocket)
FINGER TEN Golf Club Bag Mini for Men Women Kids, Lightweight Driving Range Carrier Course Training Case (Blue, 1 Pack)
- OFFER AN SOLUTION TO CARRY CLUBS EASILY FOR DRIVING RANGE AND ON COURSE: A Best Choice for You to Carry Clubs for Driving Range and On Course. Totally Lightweight, Perfect for a Quick Trip in City or Town. Promotes an Easier, more Efficient Practice Session;
- QUALITY MATERIAL AND ADJUSTABLE DESIGN: The Bag is Made of Durable and High Quality Material. No Need Worry about The Durability and Bad Weather Condition; If it Got Dirty, You can just Wash it and It will Keep the Former Shape Then. The Strap is Adjustable and there are 4 Wood Tees Near The Finger Ten Logo Part, Convenient for Your Driving Range Practice;
- THREE COLORS FOR YOUR CHOICE: Three Colors Available, Black, Blue, Pink; We Offer a Better Value Choice: a 2 Pack one. You will save more to get 2 set Mini Golf Club Carrier; No Misunderstanding, Happy Purchase;
- WELL PACKAGED, A GOOD GIFT FOR MEN, WOMEN, KIDS: You Will Receive the Product Packaged Well in Good Condition. Each Carrier Will be Put in a Small Bag at First and Then put Into the Delivery Package. A Nice Gift Idea for Father, Mother, Kids, Fellow and all;
- NO RISK AND BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: ALL Finger Ten Products are Eligible for Amazon 30 Days Return and Change Policy. Finger Ten is a New Brand built in USA and aimed to make 100% Satisfaction for All Our Customers.
Propsition 30: Could California's High Taxes Signal the End?
Could Tax Proposition 30, passed by voters in November 2020 signal an exodus by some in 2020. Professional golfer Phil Mickelson was the latest to voice his opinion this week.
California's Tax Proposition 30 passed by voters in November of 2020 could be the beginning of California's Tax Exodus of 2020.
As this Fox News story relates, both California residents and businesses are "Considering Bailing over Taxes." Golf celebrity Phil Mickelson this week renounced the high taxes Californians are asked to pay stating that he would, "Have to make some changes." Mickelson has since apologized for making the statement publicly though. Being of such high profile, the relocation to another state by the golfer may make elected officials in Sacramento stand and take notice.
The Austin Business Journal ran a recent story, Proposition 30 Bad for California, Good for Texas. ABJ goes on to say that, "Dozens of California companies have collectively added thousands of employees in Austin in the past few years, including Apple Inc. Facebook Inc. and Visa Inc." California businesses cite lower costs, talented workers and a better quality of life in their reasons for choosing to relocate to or expand in Texas.
Proposition 30 increases taxes on incomes over $250,000.00 for seven years and raises the states sales tax by ¼ percent for four years to fund schooling in the state.
Edweek.org gives California schools a C grade, coming in behind 36 other states. I hope the additional funding helps. Proposition 13 and the Lottery Initiative of 1984 didn't seem to work. Nor did Proposition 98 (1988) or Proposition 111 (1990)
Caltax.org reports that Californians pay the highest sales tax in the nation with the highest personal income tax along with the second highest gasoline tax, not to mention the states corporate income tax is the highest of its western neighbors.
Having once been employed by a company that left California for 'greener pastures' in the 90's, I am very familiar with uprooting a family and relocating to a different coast and would hate to think of doing it again. Unfortunately for me, the future held a transfer with a different employer right back to the Golden State several years later.