Best Launch Monitors For Golf in 2023
PRGR Black Pocket Launch Monitor (Newest Model with Included Batteries and Carry Case)
Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor for Golf | MLM | Pro-Level Accuracy | Video Replay | Shot Trace | â€œBest Outdoor Golf Launch Monitor Under $500â€ | â€œOfficial Launch Monitor of Golf Digestâ€ | iOS Only
- FIRST OF ITS KIND- The MLM is the only launch monitor that uses the power of your mobile device to provide immediate feedback on LAUNCH DATA, instant VIDEO REPLAY and active SHOT TRACE
- SET UP IN UNDER 30 SECONDS- Simply open the app, connect your device via bluetooth and start hitting
- PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL ACCURACY- Distance accuracy is within 2. 5% of Trackman at just 2. 5% of the price
- INSTANT FEEDBACK- The real-time video feedback comes with a SHOT TRACE and DATA OVERLAY making it easier than ever to understand cause and effect. Access your stat history to view AVERAGES, DISPERSION, TRAJECTORY and STANDARD DEVIATION for each club.
- GPS SATELLITE VIEW- Use your phone's GPS to see where all of your shots land on your actual range or course
- OUTDOOR USE ONLY- Cannot be used hitting into a net
- Included Components: Quick Start Guide
Swing Caddie SC200 Plus
- Portable Launch Monitor
- New Feature: Practice Swing Mode which you can measure and practice swing speed without hitting the ball
- Loft Angle Selectable
- Voice Distance Output
- Barometric Pressure Calibration
- Carry Distance, Swing Speed, Ball Speed, Smash Factor
- Measuring Range: 30-320 Yds
- Battery Type: AAA x 4
- Color: Gray
- Package Content: SC200 Plus, Remote Control and Manual
Voice Caddie Golf Swing Caddie SC300 Portable Launch Monitor
- Measures » Carry/Total Distance » Smash Factor » Launch Angle » Swing Speed » Apex (Max Height) » Ball Speed
- Doppler Radar Technology
- Voice Output of Distance; Measuring Range: 15-370 Yards
- Instant Feedback via LCD Display
- Adjustable Loft Angles
- Apps (iOS Available, Android- Available in June 2019) for Real-time/Integrated Shot Data and Statistics for Each Club
- Remote/USB Cable/USB Cover/User Manual
- Spin Data now available via App
- Accuracy: ±3% of ball speed
Voice Caddie SC 100 Portable Golf Launch Monitor, Black
- Standalone device (no phone app needed)
- Features: Carry Distance, Swing Speed, Ball Speed and Smash Factor. SC100 does not have voice.
- 3 Modes: Practice Mode, Target Mode and Random Mode
- At least 6 ½ feet in front of you and the net.Make sure the ball and your SC100 are on the same level
- Easy use with remote control. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
- Distance of SC100 behind you is within 4 feet. For known high hitters we recommend placing further back up to 10 ft
- Range Balls: Some range balls (almost golf balls, foam or practice) are made to fly shorter due to material used so readings can be inaccurate
- Colored Balls: colored balls have a harder time being read in flight
- Check battery springs for bends or damage as connection with only 3 or 2 batteries will cause inaccuracies
YUPITERU Atlas Golf Swing Trainer GST-5 Wã€Japan Domestic Genuine Productsã€‘
- ◆ Head Speed Display Range: ● (Wood / Utility / Iron / Wedge) 10.0 - 99.9 m / s (meters / second) / ◆ Ball speed display range: ● (Wood / Utility / Iron / Wedge) 15.0 - 99.9 m / s (meters / second) / ● (Putter) 0.5 to 15.0 m / s (meter / second) / ● Meat rate display range 0.10 to 1.80
- ● Power supply: (Rated voltage) DC 3.7 V (lithium ion battery) / ● Available time: Approximately 2 weeks / day using 1 hour / ● Number of records retained: Up to 199 cases / ● Microwave sensor type: Doppler sensor / ● Oscillation frequency: K band 24 GHz
- ● External dimensions of the main body: 60 (W) x 18 (H) x 12.4 (D) mm (excluding protrusions) / ● Weight: 110 g / ● Operating temperature range: 0 ° C to + 45 ° C
- ◆ accessories: ● USB connection cable × 1 / ● Japanese instruction Manual × 1
- ● Japanese instruction Manual URL(PDF): https://my.yupiteru.co.jp/upload/save_image/manual/pdf/GST-5W.pdf
Garmin Approach G80 - All-in-one Premium GPS Golf Handheld Device with Integrated Launch Monitor
- Features 3. 5” sunlight-readable touchscreen display and slim design with quick button access to radar
- Integrated launch monitor tracks club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo and estimated distance
- Preloaded with more than 41, 000 detailed color golf course maps worldwide
- Practice and game modes allow you to test your skills and work to improve your game
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours with GPS; Club head speed accuracy: +/- 5 mph
Swing Caddie SC300 Portable Launch Monitor by Voice Caddie Power Bundle | PlayBetter Portable Charger & Protective Case | Doppler Radar Technology | Launch Angle & Apex Data
- [BUNDLE INCLUDES] - Voice Caddie SC300 Portable Launch Monitor, PlayBetter Protective 7" Hard Case and PlayBetter Portable Charger
- [NEWLY ADDED SPIN TO THE SWING CADDIE SC300 APP] - Reinstall your app so you can enjoy the newly added Spin to the Swing Caddie SC300! Instead of appearing on the LCD of your device, these #s will be accessible in the SC300 app every time a player hits their shot. Available for Drivers through 8-iron.
- [DOPPLER RADAR TECHNOLOGY + BLUETOOTH] - Provides uncompromised precision together with the calibrating atmospheric pressure sensors and connects via Bluetooth to track their real-time integrated data.
- [VOICE OUTPUT AND ACCURATE CONTROL] - Offers the highest levels of user convenience with its +/- 3% (ball speed); +/- 3 yards (carry distance in target mode); +/- 5% yards (carry distance in practice mode) accuracy.
- [PERFECT BUNDLE] - Keep the SC300 looking brand new with the PlayBetter Protective Case and your cell phone fully charged on the course at all times with the PlayBetter USB Portable Charger!
Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer
- Measures clubhead swing speed and tempo time to help golfers optimize their swing to increase distance and improve swing consistency
- No need to hit an actual golf ball—use a wiffle ball, Birdie Ball, sponge ball or equivalent to simulate a real ball, but swing at a ball replica to release the club properly.Immediate feedback provides a basis for golfers to determine swing improvements
- Range of speed measurement from 40 MPH to over 200 MPH
- Actual swing Tempo Time, from the start of the club takeaway to ball impact is measured to one hundredth of a second
- Use it at home in the backyard, indoors or outdoors in a hitting cage, at the driving range
VOICE CADDIE SC300 Swing Caddie Portable Launch Monitor Â» Carry/Total Distance Â» Smash Factor Â» Launch Angle Â» Swing Speed Â» Apex (Max Height) Â» Ball Speed
- Measures Carry/Total Distance, Smash Factor, Launch Angle, Swing Speed, Apex (Max Height) & Ball Speed. Doppler Radar Technology
- Voice Output of Distance. Instant Feedback via LCD Display. Adjustable Loft Angles
- Apps (iOS, Android-TBC) for real-time, integrated Shot Data and Statistics for Each Club
- Dimensions: 166mm x 120mm x 28 mm, Weight: 436g
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours
Most Affordable Golf Courses Around Tulsa
Here are some of the best courses to play in the Tulsa area if you are looking for a bang for your buck.
Every spring I always look forward to the first time that I can hit up one of the many local golf courses in the Tulsa area. There are many great options for us golfers in the area. There is something for just about everyone, whether you are looking for a serious golfer or someone who is just out to have a good time. For me it is just about trying to have fun with some of my friends. For that reason we usually tend to play the more inexpensive courses. If that is your style here are some local courses that will give you a great bang for your buck.
Page Belcher is my personal favorite course in the Tulsa area. There are actually two different courses on the property, Stone Creek and Old Page. They both can be played for under $30 on a weekday and are somewhat challenging but not too bad for the amateur golfer
Mohawk Park also has two courses to offer to their golfers. It is located right next to the zoo in Tulsa. Being owned by the city it is not as nice as some of the private clubs but it is plenty nice for me and I think other people will enjoy it as well. To me it's a little more challenging than Page Belcher, but that could be due to my left handed slice. These courses are also under $30
The Canyons at Blackjack Ridge
This is one of the best courses in the area as far as beauty is concerned in the state. While the fairways may not look like Southern Hills it still has beautiful views of downtown Tulsa and has holes that are very creative and fun to play. This is a little cheaper than the first two and can be played for under $25 if you register your tee time online.
White Hawk Golf Club
The drive to Bixby is a little bit longer than some of the other courses that I have listed but it is most certainly worth it. The course is kept in excellent condition. The only knock on this course is that many of the fairways are lined with houses so if you are not very accurate you best stay away, as any damage you cause is your responsibility. This course will run you right around $30.