Best Left Handed Senior Golf Club Sets in 2023
Left Handed Majek Golf Senior Menâ€™s All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex Total of 8 New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Clubs
Callaway Men's Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set (16-Piece, Right Hand, Steel)
- Strata Ultimate is designed for ultimate distance and ultimate performance; This set includes: driver, 3 wood, 4 and 5 Hybrid, 6 to 9 Iron, PW and SW, Putter, Stand Bag, 4 Head covers
- Woods: Full titanium golf driver gives you a large sweet spot and more forgiveness to bomb it off the tee. A very forgiving 3 wood built for long, high flying shots in a more aerodynamic head shape
- Hybrids: The 4 and 5 hybrids are great alternatives to long irons, so you can play with more confidence on a variety of shots
- Irons/Wedges: Irons have high flight technology that delivers distance, forgiveness, and control from stainless steel
- Putter: Precise face milling on the putter is designed for better accuracy and distance control to help you sink more putts
- Stand Bag: Lightweight, durable bag combines a cool authentic look, convenient pockets, and an easy to carry back strap
Callaway Golf Men's Strata Complete 12 Piece Package Set (Right Hand, Steel)
- The Strata 12 Piece Set is designed for maximum performance right out of the box; The set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 9 Iron, PW, Putter, Stand Bag and 2 Head covers
- Woods: Lightweight 460cc forged driver that has a large sweet spot, a titanium head, and provides more forgiveness to help you hit it farther off the tee. An oversized 3 wood is forgiving with a more aerodynamic head shape for long, high flying shots
- Hybrid: A 5 Hybrid is a great alternative to difficult long irons that gives you more confidence on a variety of shots
- Irons/Wedge: Stainless steel irons (6 9 irons, PW) offer a great combination of forgiveness and control
- Putter: A mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
Callaway Men's Strata Plus Complete Golf Set (14-Piece, Right Hand, Steel)
- The Strata Plus Set is a full set with a great combination of distance and forgiveness right out of the box. Set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 9 Iron, PW & SW, Putter, Stand Bag, and 3 Head covers
- Woods: Driver has a 460cc club head with a larger sweet spot and graphite shaft for more distance off the tee. The 3 Wood promotes faster swing speeds and long shots
- Hybrid: 5 Hybrid is designed for versatility and forgiveness on shots where you would usually hit a difficult long iron
- Irons/Wedges: 6 to 9 irons, pitching wedge & sand wedge have perimeter weighting and progressive sole width technology for improved control
- Putter: Mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
Wilson Golf Ultra Men's 9-Club, Left-Handed Set w/ Bag and Covers, Deepwater
- 9-club golf set comes complete with a driver, fairway wood, hybrid, 6-PW, putter, bag, and head covers
- Left hand men's standard length on all clubs
- Designed with the beginner golfer in mind
- Matching head covers for driver, fairway wood, and hybrid
- Bag is easy to carry and includes stand
18 Piece Men's Complete Golf Club Package Set With Titanium Driver, #3 & #5 Fairway Woods, #4 Hybrid, 5-SW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 4 H/C's (Red, Regular Size)
- Full Titanium Driver With a Large "Sweet Spot" To Hit Bombs Off the Tee!
- Very Forgiving #3 & #5 Fairway Woods Built For Long High-Flying Shots. #4 Hybrid Which Is a Great Substitute for Long Irons - Easy to Hit = Less Frustrated You!
- 5-PW Stainless Steel Irons with Bonus Sand Wedge! These Irons Were Made for Long, Controlled Shots
- Lightweight Blade Style Putter With Alignment System to Sink More Putts!
- Large Mid-Size Dual-Compound Grips for Extra Comfort! True Temper Steel Iron Shafts!
iDrive Hybrids Left Handed Senior Menâ€™s Golf All Clubs Complete Full Set, which Includes: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex with Premium Men's Arthritic Golf Grip
- Left Handed
- Senior Flex Velocity Graphite Shaft
- Men's Standard Length: #3=40 Inches: Loft=19 Degrees, #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=34 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=37 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=40 degrees
- UPGRADE FOR ALL 8 HYBRIDS: Premium Men's Arthritic Golf Grip
Wilson Golf Men's Ultra Complete Package Set, Left Hand
- Super game improvement design focuses on generating more distance for beginner golfers
- Large 460cc Titanium matrix driver uses hot face and low center of gravity to launch the ball off the Tee
- Large sweet spot irons feature perimeter weighting for improved performance on off center hits
- Alignment putter with soft Paddle grip improves aim and distance for all golfers
- Lightweight ergonomic bag features self activating stand and numerous pockets
Cobra Golf 2019 XL Speed Complete Set (Men's, Black, Left Hand, Graphite, Senior Flex)
Left Handed Senior Women's Golf Clubs All Ladies iDrive Hybrids Complete Set Includes: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW. Lady L Flex New Utility Easy Oversized Clubs. Perfect for 55+ Years Old
- Left Handed
- Senior Lady Flex Velocity Graphite Shafts (Perfect for Senior Lady Golfers Age 55+ Years)
- Lady Standard Length: #3=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=19 Degrees, #4=38 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=37 Inches: Loft=28 Inches, #7= #6 36 1/2 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=36 Inches: Loft=34 Degrees, #9=35 1/2 Inches: Loft=37 Degrees, PW=35 Inches: Loft=40 Degrees
- Senior Lady Size Black Pro Velvet Grip - Extra Width for Better Comfort
- All True Ultra Forgiving Oversized Lady's Hybrid Rescue Clubs: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
How to Teach Your Child to Play Golf
Your child may not be a natural, but there are several ways to get him love the game of golf.
Let's set the record straight
Before you get down to teaching your kid to wield a golf club, it's important to clear the air on certain facts. For starters, please don't expect your child to blossom in to another Tiger Woods. Tiger is a genius on the Da Vinci scale, at par with Einstein and Beethoven. Being an over-ambitious zealot could actually backfire and your child may develop an aversion towards the game. In case your child does have traces of brilliance, it's important to nurture that talent with systematic training. The emphasis must be on gradual progress and not intense teaching that would certainly nip the child's flair in the bud. In addition to the fundamentals of the game, it's also important to groom the child in the finer nuances of golf - like how to maintain his composure in high-pressure situations, developing perseverance and concentration and above all, never to succumb to a sense of hopelessness during those trying times. These are valuable lessons that would be his succor when he is derelict, not only on the golf course, but in other spheres of life as well.
Books- the perfect guide
There is a multitude of well-researched books that provide the perfect solution to the contentious issue of how to teach your child golf. 'The First Tee Shot' is a very comprehensive guide that helps parents to get their kids into the game. Tiger's coach for five years, Rudy Durant, believes that in every kid there lurks a Tiger. It's probably that thought that inspired him to pen his experiences of coaching the golfing great in a book with the same name. But for parents there's nothing better than 'Training a Tiger' written by Tiger's father and mentor, Earl Woods. This book can best be described as Earl's ruminations on tutoring a winner, both on and off the golf greens.
Golf schools- A must for every golfing prodigy
Your child's interest in the game can increase tremendously by simply enrolling him in a golf school. He can learn the game; improve his skills and also take part in a host of competitions that would be the litmus test of his skill. Most of these academies are run by highly qualified PGA- pros who sure can teach your kids everything from that perfect swing to golfing etiquette.