Best Matte Finish Golf Balls in 2020
Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls, (One Dozen), Green, Matte Finish
TaylorMade 2018 Noodle Neon Matte Red Golf Ball (One Dozen)
- Durable and soft IOTHANE cover
- Impact propulsion core for longer carry
- Great feel and increased spin around the greens
- Patented dimple design for straighter flight
- UV resistant matte paint; non-fade UV inhibiter paint
Callaway Superhot '18 Golf Ball (15 Ball Pack, Bold Red)
- Pattern : HEX Aerodynamics and Long Distance From Tee to Green
- Increased Short Game Spin and Control
- New Superhot BOLD options are available in MATTE finish: yellow, red, or orange
Callaway Golf 2020 SuperHot Bold Matte Golf Balls (Yellow)
- Superhot is built to deliver super fast ball speed and super long distance for golfers who want to hit the ball a lot farther
- The aerodynamic design is built for low drag and optimal lift to keep the ball in the air longer with a strong flight; It’s built for long distance off the driver, and all the way through your short irons
- Designed with a 3-piece construction and a soft cover to provide great spin and control around the green
Volvik Vivid Golf Balls, Matte Green (One Dozen) - 9725
Maxfli SoftFli Low Compression Matte Finish Golf Balls (Pink)
- Maxfli’s softest golf ball at 35 compression
- Ultra-low compression provides exceptionally soft feel on shots from tee to green
- Reformulated core provides soft feel, faster ball speed and low spin rate
- High surface coverage 332 dimple pattern produces consistent flight
- Soft Ionomer blend cover formulation enables excellent greenside spin for great control
Maxfli StraightFli Matte Green Golf Balls
- Maxfli’s straightest golf ball promotes more accurate ball flight for improved overall performance
- Laboratory and Robot testing proves StraightFli travels 20% straighter than previous Maxfli golf balls
- Find the Fairway Dimple Pattern utilizes 374 large and small dimples in stacked and packed patters for reduced lift
- Soft Ionomer blend cover formulation enables excellent greenside spin for greater feel and control
- Matte Green cover coloration for enhanced visibility and shot tracking
SNUGEN (TM Soft Feel Distance Golf Ball with Matte Finished Color, Long Distance Tour Ball,12 Ball Pack
- 2 PC distance balls made from ionomer cover and polybutadiene core.
- With high-rebound ionomer cover, you will get soft feel and distance loss minimized.
- Distance control by keeping accurate pin control and direction with soft feel.
- Provide consistent orientation when putting with stable spin. Maintain optimized trajectory stable down after long flight.
- 4 colors available: green,rose, white,orange.3 pieces each color.
Callaway Warbird Golf Ball, Prior Generation, (One Dozen), Yellow
- Callaway's renowned HEX Aerodynamics reduce drag and promote high launch for increased speed, hang-time and distance
- The extra-large high-energy core is highly compressible to unlock more potential distance at any swing speed
- Thin, high-sensory ionomer cover works with the core to promote super-satisfying feel off every club
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 9.1 Pounds
Bridgestone Golf e12 Soft Golf Balls, Matte Red (One Dozen)
- Active Acceleration Mantle: e12 SOFT features the Active Acceleration Mantle which is comprised of a new High Performance Polymer material with added surfactant that creates increased thrust and higher initial ball velocity at impact.
- Delta Dimple: The e12 SOFT utilizes Bridgestone’s patented Delta Wing Dimple pattern for less drag and smoother airflow when the ball is in flight. The enhanced aerodynamics increase the straight distance properties of e12 SOFT.
- Country Of Origin : United States
- Package Dimensions : 10" L x 2" W x 6" H
- Material Type: Plastic
Blog Spotlight: Little Green Footballs.com
Little Green Footballs is a blog site that covers current events, politics and Bush's Administrations handling of the Iraq war.
Charles Johnson, the owner of this blog, has created a place where people can go to find out upfront and straightforward information dealing with the politics of the time, more specifically, the politics of the day. The posters on this blog may go to the extreme when discussing the daily topics, but that makes this blog all that more interesting. Even if you do not agree with what is being said.
Several good things have come out of this blog. For example, Little Green Footballs played a key role in exposing the forged Killian documents about President Bush's service in the National Guard and presented to the nation on CBS's show 60 Minutes,which aired in September of 2004. Little Green Footballs posters proved that the document was created using technology that was not available when the document was supposedly written. Little Green Footballs also had a key role in exposing the forged and altered pictures taken by Adnan Hajj, a freelance photographer who sold these altered photos to Reuters during the 2020 Israel-Lebanon Conflict. Several posters to Little Green Footballs found these photos interesting to say the least because they noticed things such as smoke being digitally added, ground-attack missiles being added and other problems such as the photos being staged.
No matter what day you decide to visit Little Green Footballs, you will find a pertinent article concerning some political move or event that strikes interest in the posters who visit this blog. Today, for example, readers and posters will find an article on former CNN Chief, Eason Jordan, launching his new site, "IraqSlogger". According to Jordan this site will address the need for a place that individuals can visit to locate nonpartisan information on Iraq with no "political slant". The posters who responded to this article have many things to say about Jordan and his new site. It might just be the thing you will find interesting, or not. You may have a different view than those who post on this site. You may find another article that interests you, making Little Green Footballs.com a place worth checking out.