Best Mens Golf Clubs For Women in 2021
Callaway Women's Strata Plus Complete Golf Set (14-Piece, Right Hand, Teal)
Callaway Women's Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set (16-Piece, Right Hand, Graphite)
- Strata ultimate women's set is designed for ultimate distance and ultimate performance for women with modernized golf technology to cover you from tee to green
- The complete golf set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 4 & 5 Hybrid, 6 9 Iron, Pitching Wedge & Sand Wedge, Putter, Stand Bag, 4 Head covers
- Woods: Full titanium driver gives you a large sweet spot and more forgiveness to bomb it off the tee. A very forgiving 5 wood built for long, high flying shots in a more aerodynamic head shape
- Irons (6 9): Have high flight technology that delivers distance, forgiveness, and control from stainless steel
- Putter: Precise face milling on the putter is designed for better accuracy and distance control to help you sink more putts
Callaway Women's Strata Complete Golf Set (11-Piece, Right Hand, Graphite)
- The Strata 11 Piece women’s complete golf set is designed for maximum performance right out of the box. Set includes: Driver, 5 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 7 & 9 Iron, SW, Putter, Stand Bag, and 3 Head covers
- Woods (Driver, 5 Fairway Wood, & 5 Hybrid) are specifically designed to give women a great combination of distance, forgiveness and control with clubs that are very easy to hit. A head cover for each is included
- Irons/Sand Wedge: Stainless steel golf irons offer a great combination of forgiveness and control
- Putter: A mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
- Stand Bag: A lightweight and durable golf stand bag that comes with five convenient pockets, an additional cooler pocket, a rain hood and a backpack strap system
Nitro Men's Blaster Golf Set (15-Piece)
- Set includes Irons, Putter, Driver and Golf Bag
- Black and Red Bag hood and 3 club head covers also included
- Right-handed grips
- Steel and Graphite for extra durability and strength
- PGA Certified quality
Callaway Men's Strata Complete Golf Set (12-Piece, Left Hand)
- Driver & 3 Wood: Woods have a forgiving sweet spot and a graphite shaft for exceptional distance (2 clubs & 2 headcovers)
- Hybrid (5H): Designed for versatility and forgiveness on shots where you would usually hit a difficult long iron (1 club)
- Irons/Wedges (6 PW): Perimeter weighting and progressive sole width technology for improved control (5 clubs)
- Putter: Mallet with T Style alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
- Stand Bag: The lightweight, durable stand bag comes with five convenient pockets, an additional cooler pocket, a rain hood and a backpack strap system
- 12 Pieces: 9 Clubs, 2 Headcovers, 1 Bag
Intech EZ Roll Men's Right Hand Chipper
- BACK WEIGHTED DESIGN - Provides better performance around the green for better stroke saving capabilities
- ADVANCED ALIGNMENT TOP LINES - For better alignment and accuracy
- PUTTER LENGTH WITH 7-IRON LOFT – The EZ Roll Chipper is 35 degrees
- GOOSENECK HOSEL – Shank-proof design
Wilson Golf Women's Ultra Package Set, Right Hand, White
- Super game improvement design focuses on generating more distance for beginner golfers
- Designed for Women's swing speeds with low center of gravity for improved launch characteristics
- Large sweet spot irons feature perimeter weighting for improved performance on off center hits
- Lightweight Women's sized components and flexible shafts
- Lightweight women's' cart bag features two convenient lifting handles and numerous pockets
Square Strike Wedge -Right Hand Pitching & Chipping Wedge for Men & Women -Legal for Tournament Play -Engineered by Hot List Winning Designer -Cut Strokes from Your Golf Game Fast
- NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT FAT: The Square Strike Wedge pitching wedge has an extra-wide sole and beveled leading edge prevent digging; No more chunked pitch and chip shots reduces wasted strokes; Heavy, solid feel promotes greater confidence vs thin-faced wedges that dig and rotate; Less rotation with the Square Strike Wedge golf wedge for men and women makes clean contact easier and much more consistent.
- EASIER SWING MOTION VS TRADITIONAL WEDGE; The square strike wedge golf club for men and women has a putter-like length, 35.5 inches, & putter-like lie angle, 68 degrees, plus anti-rotational weighting make it easy to swing & control; No opening your stance or the clubface; Use a simple straight-back-straight-through, putter-like stroke for greater control & much more accuracy; Use this chipping wedge to chip it close from a variety of lies, Perfect for bump & runs
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN CHIPPING WITH YOUR 7-IRON; The Shorter length of this golf wedge for men and women makes it easier to control, no gripping down; Our golf wedge for men and women Heavier club head, 330 grams, glides smoothly through the turf and minimizes overactive hands and wrists, a leading cause of fat and thin chip shots; Extra weight moved to the toe keeps club square vs rotating through impact; More loft than a 7-or 8-iron for wider variety of shots, not just low runners
- LEGAL FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY; The square strike wedge golf clubs for men and women conforms to the rules of golf; Give yourself and edge without breaking any rules with this chipping and pitching wedge.
- 1-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS; The Square strike wedge chipping wedge has a high-quality construction backed by unbeatable warranty.
AmazonBasics Golf Club Crossover Stand Bag - Blue
- Self-balancing crossover stand golf bag with dual straps / crossover fit straps; ideal for walking or cart use
- 5-way organizational top to keep personal clubs protected and neatly stored; fully zippered top cover for complete, secure closure
- 6 pockets for storing items like a cold beverage, gloves, garments, valuables, accessories, and more; handy towel loop
- Made of 900D polyester; mesh padded sides for added comfort when carrying; black with a blue accent; wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Measures 16.1 by 12.6 by 35.8 inches; weighs 5.4 pounds; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
Pinemeadow Golf Men's Excel EGI Hybrid Club, Graphite, 32-Degree, 7, Regular, Right Hand
- CLUB/LOFT: 3 Hybrid/19°, 4 Hybrid/22°, 5 Hybrid/25°, 6 Hybrid/28°, 7 Hybrid/32°, 8 Hybrid/36°, 9 Hybrid/40° & PW Hybrid/45°
- HYBRID MOVEMENT: More and more players are trading in their traditional irons and replacing them with hybrids. The EGI hybrids allow you to do this for every iron in your bag. Join the movement and expect an improvement in your game
- BIGGER SWEET SPOT: All hybrids feature a nice balance of weight throughout the entire club head that increases and widens the sweet spot. The shape of the club head allows you to use these clubs from various lies, good or bad
- GRAPHITE SHAFT: Hybrids are equipped with a Pinemeadow Graphite shaft. The hybrid shaft paired with the stainless steel clubhead gives you the best combination you need in a hybrid
- HEADCOVER: All hybrids come with a headcover to protect your club while it is being transported in your golf bag
Golf Equipment: Buying the Right Driver
Talk to anyone about golf equipment and the first thing that gets mentioned is the driver. No other club is more important to golfers than the old trusted driver. But, are you swinging the right driver for your golf game?
Clubhead size - For most weekend golfers you'll do well with a 430 - 460 cc clubhead. The larger size will give you a good sized hitting area thereby reducing the chances of miss hitting the ball. The bigger head also provides a larger sweet spot, giving you more power.
Shaft - Graphite or titanium shafts are excellent for the high handicap golfer. These lightweight shafts will give you more club head speed, which translates into more distance off the tee.
One important point about a shaft is to make sure it is not too stiff. It can cause a low ball flight and a loss of valuable distance. Can you relate?
Another factor to keep in mind with golf shafts is length. Yes, the addage is true; the longer the shaft the greater the clubhead speed. But, it is also easy to lose control of the club. Take that into consideration when buying a new driver. This is also why it is so important to be sized for any golf clubs you purchase. What good does a $1,000 set of Callaway's do for your game when they are the wrong size?
Loft - I remember 20 years ago when all the talk was to have a driver with a 7-9 degree of loft. It would supposedly give you increased distance, but science would later dispute that notion.
Scientists have done all sorts of testing with various lofted drivers along with the newest golf ball designs and come up with some very interesting findings. A higher lofted driver actually increases distance off the tee.
In fact, the slower your swing speed, the more loft your driver should have. If you have an average swing speed (80-90 MPH) you should be hitting a driver with 12 degrees of loft. That's a lot different than the old days with a 9 degree driver.
So, how much is the distance gain? Tests have shown that with a swing speed of 90 mph, a 9 degree driver will send the golf ball 206 yards. On the other hand, a 13 degree driver will send the ball 213 yards.
Keep these points in mind when you are ready to buy that new driver. No matter what brand or model you are going for, understanding what to look for will add a dramatic improvement to your game, not to mention more enjoyment.