Best Mens Golf Watch in 2021
Garmin Approach S20, GPS Golf Watch with Step Tracking, Preloaded Courses, Black
Garmin Approach S10 - Lightweight GPS Golf Watch, Black, 010-02028-00
- Simple, easy-to-use golf watch
- Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, Sunlight-readable display
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the Green -as well as Hazards and doglegs -on more than 41, 000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Keep Score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played and total time
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin Express to keep track of rounds
- Rechargeable battery plays up to 12 hours in GPS golf mode
Garmin Approach S60, Premium GPS Golf Watch with Touchscreen Display and Full Color CourseView Mapping, White
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course.QuickFit watch band compatible:0.8 inch(22 mm)
- Large, 1.2" Sunlight-readable color touchscreen display
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to Show precise yardages to greens, Hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps
- Convenient Quick Fit bands for fast style changes without tools
- More than 40, 000 preloaded courses from around the world
TecTecTec ULT-G Golf GPS Watch, Preloaded Worldwide Courses, Lightweight, Simple, Easy-to-use Golf Watches
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED; Measures distances to the front, back and middle of the green. Accurate to within plus or minus one yard. Distances to hazards are included. Measure the distance of your shots. Automatic hole progression while you golf. Access information about over 38,000 courses around the world. And a clock to tell time!
- NOTHING THAT YOU DON’T NEED; Tired of fumbling for your phone in order to use apps that drain your battery down to 0%? Sick of combing through tons of extra features you don’t want? The ULT-G Watch doesn’t include any features that will weigh you down. Only the features you need to take your game to the next level!
- EASY-TO-USE; Learning to use the ULT-G Watch is very simple. There are only four buttons to navigate the screen with. Once the initial set-up is complete, with the touch of a button, the ULT-G Watch will automatically connect to the satellite and begin displaying course information.
- RELIABLE; Durable design. Water and dust resistant. Battery power to take you through 2.5 rounds before needing to be recharged. One-year warranty (Online Registration Required) and lifetime high-class customer service.
- AFFORDABLE; The cost of the ULT-G Watch is the only price you’ll have to pay. No subscription fees for continued service or updates. Try it no risk for 30 days, and if you don’t LOVE IT you will get your money back!
Garmin Approach S40, Stylish GPS Golf Smartwatch, Lightweight with Touchscreen Display, White/Light Gold
- Stylish, lightweight GPS golf watch with a sunlight-readable 1. 2” color touchscreen display with metal bezel and quick release bands for easy change of style or color
- Preloaded with more than 41, 000 courses from around the world
- Measures and auto-records detected shot distances; putts are not tracked, and some other shots, such as chips around the green, may not be tracked; pair with optional Approach CT10
- Green View feature allows manual pin positioning; quickly reference distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Tracks everyday activities such as steps, sleep and includes built-in multisport profiles
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 10 days in smartwatch mode
Garmin Approach G10, Compact and Handheld Golf GPS with 1.3-inch Display, Black (010-01959-00)
- Display size: 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Compact Design - Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design That Conveniently Clips-On To Your Belt, Bag Or Place It In Your Pocket
- Hazards - Hazards And Course Targets To Identify Locations Of Sand Traps, Water Hazards And More
- Gps Receiver - High-Sensitivity Gps Acquires Satellites Quickly To Show Distance To Greens, Hazards And Doglegs -Even Under Tree Cover
- Green View - Displays The Shape Of The Green With Manual Pin Placement
- Stat Tracking - Enhanced Stats Keeps Track Of Fairways Hit, Greens In Regulation And Putts Per Round
Golf Buddy Aim W10 GPS Watch aim W10 Golf GPS Watch, Black, Medium
- Advanced Smart Golf GPS Watch
- The 11-hour battery life in Golf mode lasts for up to 3 rounds of golf- rechargeable via USB Zoom function helps you get a better view around the green
- 1. 3” Full colour LCD display with responsive touch screen
- Zoom function helps you get a better view around the green
- Preloaded with 40, 000 courses in over 170 countries with free wireless course updates via Bluetooth with the smartphone app
- Colour course view and dual Arc distance readings display all course information including distances to the front/centre/back of the green, hazards and hole Layout
- Casting to GOLFBUDDY Smart App via Bluetooth
- Stylish and practical design is heavy-rain proof (IP67 rating) making it suitable for use in all-weather conditions
- Convenient and simple digital scorecard helps you easily keep track of your scores throughout the round
- US based customer support via e-mail or phone with knowledge desk to help with any query or product Feature to ensure you get the most out of your purchase
- Included Components: W10 Watch Charging Cradle Data Cable
- Material Type: Plastic
Bushnell iON2 Golf GPS Watch (Silver/Green) Power Bundle | with PlayBetter Portable USB Charger | Simple, Intuitive Golf GPS Watch | 36,000+ Worldwide Courses | 2018 Version
- [BUSHNELL ION2 POWER BUNDLE] - Bushnell iON2 Golf GPS Watch, USB Cable & PlayBetter Portable USB Charger (2200mAh)
- [EASY-TO-USE GOLF GPS] - Auto course recognition and auto hole advance with easy-to-read front, back and center distances
- [MULTIPLE HAZARD DISTANCES] - Up to 4 hazard or layup distances per hole and a distance calculator and integrated step counter
- [REVERSIBLE STRAP] - The strap is reversible for fashion conscious golfers and even comes with a tool to flip the strap
- [PERFECT BUNDLE] - Keep your ION 2 and smartphone charged at all times out on the course - never been be inconveniently out of juice again!
GolfBuddy GB9 WTX+ Smartwatch Golf GPS
- An Everyday Lifestyle Watch
- Simple and fast touch sensitive user interface
- Preloaded with over 38,000 courses worldwide with free updates
Bushnell Neo Ion 2 Golf GPS Watch, Black/Blue
Best Golf Shop in Baltimore Area
Golf Galaxy offersexcellent customer service for those looking to tune-up their game. Great service, great teachers, and great location equals to a bogey-free experience.
The location also includes a putting green and a simulated golf experience where individuals can test out equipment by utilizing a virtual screen to hit golf balls on to get accurate launch angles, spin rates, and club distances. The staff are very knowledgeable including teaching professionals that offer lessons and custom club-fitting to meet specific needs for golfers.
The store provides plenty of golf training aids and instructional books, magazines, and DVDs. The store offers club trade-in programs towards the purchase of newer equipment, and also offers full service club repair. The store is large enough to handle many visitors daily, and is by far the best golf shop in the area.
Compared to many other golf shops in the area, Golf Galaxy offers competitive prices on equipment, clothing, and lessons; and provides unique attention to its customers where many stores lack in that department. The store is always kept in great condition at all times, and the displays are well organized. The practicing area can accommodate several people at once, and the putting green is large enough to practice short to mid-range putts from various angles and positions.
Golf Galaxy is the ultimate golf store destination in the Baltimore area. If you are looking for great service and equipment selections, then this is the place to go during a lunch break or a few hours before your next tee time.
The location is very convenient for those living in the greater Baltimore area, and provides plenty of parking for patrons. The hours are Monday -Friday: 10am-9pm, Saturday: 9am-8 pm, Sunday: 10am-6pm. (410) 872-8637.