Best Mens Waterproof Golf Jacket in 2020
Columbia Men's Watertight II Waterproof, Breathable Rain Jacket, Collegiate Navy, X-Large
Columbia å“¥ä¼¦æ¯”äºš ç”·å¼ å¤¹å…‹ RM2015010 é»‘è‰² 175/96A
- WATER-REPELLENT MEN’S RAIN JACKET: The Columbia Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket is a water-repellent men’s rain jacket made from superior materials that are machine washable for easy care. This rain jacket is safe for machine wash
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE RAINCOAT FOR MEN: This water-repellent rain jacket is built with a front-zip closure that features a contrasting yoke and internal drawcord hem. This feature permits you to adjust it for a perfect fit
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Columbia has incorporated multiple convenient features into our Men’s Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket, including zippered side-entry pockets at the hip, a hideaway hood, and adjustable cuffs
- WATERPROOF FABRIC: This men’s rain jacket features a Hydroplus 100% nylon shell that is waterproof. It has been designed to keep you dry, even during heavy downpours. The inner 100% polyester fine mesh helps to maintain heat
- OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean
Columbia Men's Ascender Softshell Jacket, Water & Wind Resistant, Black, Medium
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Ascender Softshell Jacket features our durable water and wind resistant shell to keep the elements out while keeping you dry and warm. Can be used for trail and travel
- HANDY FEATURES: Two side zippered hand pockets not only keep your small items secure but also keep your hands nice and toasty.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: Binded cuffs, a drawcord adjustable hem, and a front zip closure help provide a customizable fit.
- DURABLE FABRIC: This jacket is crafted of a 100% polyester soft shell that's durable enough for everyday wear.
- VERSATILE: A lightweight make and adjustable features make this jacket a staple for any winter wardrobe.
fit space Men's Waterproof Golf Jacket and Pants for All Sports Rain Suit (Gray Full-Zip, Large)
- Weatherproof.DWR,Waterproof rank 20,000 mm/H20/24h Breathable 18,000 g/24h,This High-performance men’s golf jacket and pants allows you to play in all weather conditions while keeping comfortable the entire time.
- 4-Way stretch fabric ,Achieves greater flexibility in all driection and is comfortable for any activity,Without the use of elastic fibers.
- Convertible.The sleeve of this golf jacket can be exchangeable to be short sleeve or long sleeve,Change based on different weather and conditions.
- Seam-sealed,Stretch mesh lining ,zipper pockets both side,Adjustable cuff and collar,Reflective on side pocket/ back collar seams.
- This is a high performance golf suit.It is also an excellent casual jacket and raincoat.Suitable for many outdoor activities like hiking/fishing/traveling and more.
Charles River Apparel Pack-N-Go Wind & Water-Resistant Pullover (Reg/Ext Sizes), Grey, 3XL
- RUNS BIG. Style runs big and is oversized for women. We recommend sizing down one size for an oversized women’s fit and sizing down 2 times for a more “true to size” fit.
- SO CONVENIENT. This rain jacket pullover effortlessly packs away into its own front pouch pocket, for fast, easy, and compact storage. A perfect piece of outerwear that you can always keep on hand. Great for traveling.
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS. Available in a wide array of appealing colors. A portion of the sales from the jacket in pink are donated to Charles River Apparel's charitable "Be Pink Proud" program, supporting cancer-related initiatives. It is also perfect for monogramming by an online or your local monogramming service. School groups, sororities, sports teams, spirit wear...the possibilities are endless.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY. A blend of many fine details has made this rain jacket such a big seller. Features include underarm grommets, to provide proper ventilation, elasticized cuffs, and an open bottom hem with a shockcord drawstring, for a flexible and customizable fit. The hood also has adjustable drawstings, to effectively seal out wind and rain. The jacket zips halfway down, and features a front zippered pocket, and a front pouch with open sides.
- EXTENSIVE SIZE RANGE. The pullover does run large therefore you may want to order a smaller size.
London Fog Men's Auburn Zip-Front Golf Jacket (Regular & Big-Tall Sizes), Black, Medium
- Lightweight zip-front jacket lined in mesh and featuring double-entry hand pockets
- Long sleeves with adjustable snap cuffs
IZOD Men's Golf Water Proof Â¼ Zip, Smoked Pearl, X-Large
- Elastic detail at cuffs
- Quarter zip
FWG Golf Jacket with Pants Men Women Waterproof Rain Suits Detachable Sleeves Breathable Expandable Packable (Charcoal, Large)
- This golf rain suit has minimum number of seams. Jacket and pants are made of 80% polyester 20% PU coating.
- Waterproof golf jacket with pre shaped. Shaped and adjustable collar, waterproof front zipper.
- Waterproof and Breathable fabric for ultimate protection and comfort.
- Removable sleeve. Long sleeve and short sleeve as you need.
- Reflective on back collar seams.
Amazon Essentials Men's Water-Resistant Softshell Jacket, Black, XX-Large
- This lightweight jacket keeps phones and more safely out of the rain with zipper pockets and a water-resistant outer shell
- Adjustable cuffs and zip pockets at side seams and chest
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
adidas Golf Men's Climatstorm Provisional Rain Jacket, Black, Large
- Full zip with mock neck
- Climastorm gives you protection from the wind
- Side seam pockets
- Country of origin: Cambodia
Three Basic Exercises to Help Prevent Rotator Cuff Injuries
From golfers to pitchers, all athletes need to be aware of the dangers associated with a rotator cuff injury. Try using these three simple yet effective exercises to help you avoid potential trouble.
Over the course of my career, I have watched multiple teammates unfortunately suffer from blown out or torn rotator cuffs. Ironically enough, most of them, much like myself, had spent long hours in the weight room working to build strong shoulders that would be seemingly impenetrable to injury and fully capable of surrounding the rotator cuff with enough bulk to protect it.
We couldn't have been more wrong.
As I matured and started to make the transition from playing to coaching, I studied the finer points of training and injury prevention. What I realized is that heavy weights alone can actually be counterproductive in relation to avoiding rotator cuff damage. Although you gain larger, more productive muscles through heavy resistance training, the mass of muscle actually causes problems with the smaller, weaker rotator cuffs that try to keep pace with their strength.
To counteract such an imbalance, an athlete must perform a series of simple yet effective isolated exercises designed to target the rotator cuff. Combine these with regular resistance training and the athlete should be able to better prevent a potential injury.
Exercise #1: Rotations done horizontally
How to do it: With light plate weights or dumbbells (2 to 5 pounds only), or with rubber resistance bands, stand with your feet spread shoulder distance apart and knees slightly bent. Extending your elbows out at a 90 degree angle and at shoulder height, rotate the weights/bands from hip level up toward the ceiling, all the while keeping your elbows balanced and in line with your shoulders. Your hands should extend out away from you body and end up returning to a parallel position with your body at ear height. Repeat this motion in a controlled manner for up to 15 repetitions over 3 sets.
Exercise #2: Rotations done internally
How to do it: Resting on your right side on a bench, tuck your right elbow toward your stomach and extend your forearm and hand out so that they remain perpendicular to the bench. Holding a light weight (again, no more than five pounds)and with the forearm slightly less than parallel to the bench, rotate the arm upward toward your body while keeping the arm consistently at 90 degrees and the elbow sternly tucked in. Complete three sets of 15 repetitions each. Flip over to work the other arm.
Exercise #3: Rotations done externally
How to do it: Resting on a mat or on the floor, you should position yourself on the opposite side of the working arm (lay on your left shoulder to work your right arm). Pin the elbow on your side and extend the forearm out at a 90 degree angle. With a light weight in hand, rotate the arm up and out, all the while keeping the elbow securely placed on your side. Move the weight as high as possible and then return it back down. Repeat 3 sets of 15 repetitions, and then turn over to do the opposing arm.
In the end, these are three basic exercises that will make your rotator cuffs stronger and less prone to injury. While they won't guarantee you to remain free from injury, they will give you a better chance of staying healthy and performing more effectively.