Best Midsize Golf Grips in 2021
Winn Dri-Tac Midsize Grip Kit (13-Piece), Blue
Multi -Compound Golf Grips, Standard/Mid Size All-Weather Control Thread Technology Rubber Combine with Carbon Yard, Anti-Slip-Set of 13Â£Â¨White,midsizeÂ£
- Multi-Texture grips, STANDARD SIZE, length of 10.43"(265 mm) and Caliber: R60, 54 gm for standard , and 70.5 gm for midsize Weight=(2+-0.1)oz.
- RUBBER COMBINE WITH CARBON YARD ----anti-slip,Multi-Compound Material to help you control your Irons, shock absorption with aim for creating gorgeous hand feeling!
- ALL-WEATHER CONTROL : Different materials feature different texture and different degree of firmness, deeper anti-slip lines help you hold the golf club more stable and favorable.
- FEATURE:This composite material grip, with a thicker second half with a softer new rubber material, can have a lighter grip pressure, make the hand more relaxed and increase the swing force, also suitable for men and women
- LIGHTWEIIGHT design :grip reduces the overall weight of the club which increases club-head speed and feel, good quality guarantee for you£¨13/pack£
Karma Velour Midsize Black/White (+1/32") - 13 Piece Golf Grip Kit (with Tape, Solvent, Vise clamp)
- Grip Weight: 55 grams
- Grip Size: Men's Midsize (+1/32")
- Grip Shape: Round, Core Size: 0.600"
- The grip kit includes the following: - 13 grips - 13 strips of 2" double-sided grip tape - 4 ounce bottle of Dynacraft grip solvent - rubber vise clamp
- Vise is required to install grips
- Included Components: Karma Velour Midsize Black/White (+1/32") - 13 Piece Golf Grip Kit (With Tape, Solvent, Vise Clamp)
Champkey Victor Hybrid Golf Grips Set of 13(5 Oz Solvent,Hook Blade,15 Tapes & Vise Clamp Available)-Choose Between 13 Grips & All Repair Kits and 13 Grips & 15 Tapes(Green(Includes 15 Tapes),Midsize)
- ⭐ PACKAGE INCLUDES: 13 * Golf Grips，15* Professional Grip Tapes.
- ⭐ CROSS COTTON THREAD TECH:We increased the number of Cotton threads and distributed them in the upper half grip through CROSS technology to provide excellent durability, stability and control.
- ⭐ MICRO-TEXTURE TECHNOLOGY：The grip's soft micro-texture increases traction and comfort that combine with brushed cotton thread forming "ALL-WEATHER CONTROL" performance let you enjoy golf easily in any condition.
- ⭐ RESPONSIVE MATERIAL:The lower hand of grip is made by responsive material that providing precise ball feedback and soft feel,reduce the hand pressure.
- ⭐ TAPER PROFILE:VICTOR has traditional taper profile that encourages lighter grip pressure, promoting less tension in the hands and creating more fluidity and power throughout the swing.
Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Midsize Gray Golf Grips
- Country Of Origin : Taiwan
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 4 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 12 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 8 Inches
13 Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G Midsize Black Grips - 18178
- Model: Tour Wrap 2G
- Size: Midsize
- Round: .60
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 13
SET OF 13 WINN DRITAC AVS MIDSIZE BLACK / BLUE GOLF GRIP
KINGRASP Multi Compound Golf Grips,Golf Club Grips midsize Standard Size,13 Grips Set,6 Colors Optional,Anti-Slip High Stability,All Weather Cord Rubber Golf Club Grips (Gray/White, midsize)
- 【13 Grips Set Golf Club Grips】Standard / Midsize , Core Size : 0.600" , Grip Length：10.50" , Weight : 51±3g / 68±3g . Package Include：13 x KINGRASP Multi Compound Golf Grips.
- 【Materail】Upper part: natural rubber + cotton thread technology, Anti-slip,High Stability. Lower part: high-feedback rubber material.Natural rubber feels more comfortable, soft and wear-resistant. Special thickened cotton thread can produce close contact with hand lines and gloves.
- 【Surface Texture】 The advanced grip's soft texture is used to improve feedback and stickiness,the texture placed on the back of the grip helps to enhance feel and comfort, Prevents the KINGRASP Multi Compound Golf Grips User's Hands From Slipping During Increment Weather Conditions
- 【2020 new design】use soft tiny grain texture, combined with "natural rubber + cotton thread technology", increase the traction when swing!Super anti - slip, anti - shock!Small particles and concave texture also provide ventilation!Outstanding waterproof, anti-slip, shockproof, breathable comfortable feel, let you swing at will!Enjoy the satisfaction golf brings to you!
- 【After-sales service】Any issues you met, please feel free to contact with us first and get resolve plan . KINGRASP provide full refund within 30 days,this is totally risk-free buy.
Set of 9 BRAND NEW Winn DriTac Midsize AVS Gray Golf Grip - Dri-Tac!
- Set of 9
- Durable Winn Grip
Champkey Traction-X Golf Grips Set of 13(5 Oz Solvent,Hook Blade,15 Tapes & Vise Clamp Available)-Choose Between 13 Grips & All Repair Kits and 13 Grips & 15 Tapes (Blue&White(Repair Kits),S)
- ⭐ PACKAGE INCLUDES: 13 * Golf Grips , 15* Golf Tapes ,1 * Champkey grip tape Spray solution,1*Rubber Vise Clamp,1* Grip Blade.
- ⭐ PROPRIETARY RUBBER MATERIAL - Exclusive high-feedback rubber material used to providing precise ball feedback and comfortable feel all time.
- ⭐ TEXTURE CONTROL- 3 kinds of micro texture used to improve traction & control and provide comfortable feel in any conditions.
- ⭐ TAPER PROFILE - Traditional taper profile encourages lighter grip pressure, promoting less tension in the hands and creating more fluidity and power throughout the swing.
- ⭐ AFTER SERVICE - Champkey Backed by 100% Money back Guarantee, this is totally risk-free buy.Any problem please contact with us first and get resolve plan .
Back-to-School and Weekday Ministries
A planning guide for Back-to-School and Weekday Ministries in small, midsize and large congregations focusing on pre-K to 5th graders.
Fall Programs Kick-Off Meal
Schedule a church-wide cookout or covered dish meal to promote your Fall Children's Ministry Programs alongside Youth and Adult Programs the week before you regular schedule begins. Enlist help from your Family Ministries or Education Teams. Set up a table with brochures, schedules, carpools and other information parents might need to know about your ministry. Look at what you put out with the eyes of someone who has never seen what you have to offer. Don't forget to display photos from some of the fun events you had last year! This is a great way to showcase your Sunday night and Wednesday night programs. It also gives families an opportunity to fellowship together as a group. After the meal, encourage multi-generational participation in games such as egg toss, sack race, egg in spoon race, water balloon toss, three-legged race and maybe even a bubblegum blowing contest! You might gain a volunteer or two in your ministry when they see how much fun you're having.
Back-to-School Prayer Service
This is another opportunity to involve the entire church in your ministry. Schedule a Back-to-School Prayer Service on the Sunday evening before school begins to lift up the names of children, teachers, staff and their families as the new school year begins. Include special music from the children if possible (VBS songs are easy to use for this) and enlist a few children to take turns reading the names from the prayer list during the service. Make sure you remove any duplicates from the list when you combine your sign-up sheets.
A few weeks before your service, make sign-up sheets available in common areas near Sunday School classrooms. Posterboard on an easel works great for this just remember to attach a pen to make it easy. Also, ask your pastor to send an invitation to the local School District Superintendent as well as administrators, teachers and staff of local schools. You might be surprised to see how many educators turn out for this type of event.
Although some churches have children who attend year-round school, many still remain on a traditional track only. If you have children on dual tracks, you might consider offering a Back-to-School Prayer Service the Sunday before each track begins or combine into one service midway through the beginning date of each track.
Many churches recognize the promotion of children from one grade to another during a Promotion Sunday service. This can be held during the Sunday School hour or during worship. Perfect attendance, benchmark completion and other acknowledgements can be made during Promotion Sunday. It is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the children being promoted to youth. You can also recognize teachers during the service, especially those who have volunteered for multiple years.
If you hold Promotion Sunday during the Sunday School hour, consider having a breakfast following the service in honor of the children who are being promoted to youth. After the breakfast, encourage children to visit their new classroom and meet their new teacher if time allows.
Consider making a special presentation to children starting kindergarten during Promotion Sunday. A few suggestions include: The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn, Big Thoughts for Little People by Kenneth N. Taylor and Will I Have a Friend? by Mirian Cohen. If you present a book, write a personal note on the inside cover to the child starting kindergarten telling them how much you, the church and God loves them!
You may also choose to present Bibles to rising 3rd graders during Promotion Sunday. Cokesbury will imprint the child's name on the cover for you. Be sure to order a child-friendly version with some illustrations and footnotes. If you have several 3rd graders, consider offering the Learning to Use My Bible curriculum from Cokesbury during Sunday School or Wednesday Night.
If your church offers a midweek meal such as Wednesday Night Supper, be sure to offer children's programming after the meal. You may choose to highlight a special mission each week or offer short studies on topics such as Baptism and Holy Communion. Some suggestions for mid-week curriculum include: FaithWeaver Friends (www.group publishing) and Touch the Water, Taste the Bread (Baptism amp; Communion Study) at
One room Sunday School curriculum can be adapted to a Wednesday night program (also available from Cokesbury). If you have a small group, consider combining K-5th grade into one classroom. The older kids can help you with the younger ones if you are short on volunteers.
Wednesday Night is a great time to offer acolyte training, tone chimes and cherub choirs. Choose a Wednesday night to introduce kids to Cookie amp; Card Ministry by baking cookies or making rice krispy treats with cards for shut-ins. Wednesday nights are also great for making crafts and Christmas cards to sell as a fundraiser for your ministry or to give as thank you gifts to volunteers. Plan a special midweek event like a Pajama Party, Costume Party or Movie Night.www.cokesbury.com.
Some clever names for midweek programs include:
K.I.N.G.'s Kids (Know Invite Nurture Grow Serve), K.I.D.'s Club (Kids in Discipleship), M amp; M Club (Missions amp; More), K.F.C. (Kids for Christ), K.O.O.L Kids (Kids of Our Lord) and PACK Club (Puppets and Christian Kids).
Before Fall programming starts, make sure you:
1. Recruit amp; train volunteers (including Safe Sanctuaries policy)
2. Review, choose amp; order curriculum
3. Create a weekly schedule (September-May or September to December) meeting at the same time each week
4. Promote your schedule in church bulletins, newsletters, on your church website and by mailings if possible. Consider mailing an invitation to Fall programming to kids who attended VBS but don't attend your church. If your church has a Food Pantry, include flyers in the food bags.
5. Get an updated information sheet on each child (including medications, allergies and parent cell phone numbers)
6. Pray daily for your ministry, your volunteers, the children and their families
Prayerful planning of your Fall programming will reap tremendous rewards in your Children's Ministry!