Best Mini Golf App in 2021
Mini Golf: Jurassic
Mini Golf MatchUp
- ✓ Play against friends and family anywhere in the world
- ✓ 5 fun courses, over 70 holes, dozens of crazy obstacles
- ✓ Connect with friends from Facebook, Twitter or SMS
- ✓ Chat with buddies via in-game messaging
- ✓ Simple, drag-and-release gameplay mechanic
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
Mini Golf Space Rolling
- -Exciting Mini Golf game
- -Real Physics
- -Best Mini Golf Experience
Cartoon Mini Golf 3D
- 18 holes mini golf course
- Easy to pick up and play
- Beautiful sceneries
- Varying obstacles and difficulty
- Great physics implementation
3D Mini Golf Challenge
- Fun mini-golf game
- 4 types of challenges and courses
- Cool 3D graphics
- Optional sound effects
Mini Golf 3D
- Global leader boards and achievements
- 18 custom designed holes
- Great 3D environment
Mini Golf Retro
- Fully optimized for mobile devices. Be that mobile or tablet it will work perfectly.
- Completely free. No hidden charges or features to pay for. Everything is free from the start and always will be.
- A ball store. Earn free credits by finishing levels to buy new ball skins to give the game a completely new feel.
- Level creation, build and create your own levels to play. Allowing you to challenge your friends and family with your own masterpiece!
Mini Golf City Adventure
- 30 holes of mini golf.
- Touch controls.
- Aiming assist.
- Colorful cartoon graphics.
Ultimate Mini Golf 2
- Play on 5 fun courses with over 40 holes
- Dodge obstacles with 4 unique putters and 5 ball upgrades
- Challenge friends and family anywhere in the world
- Amazing 3D graphics that pop from the screen
- Addictive yet challenging game play
- Use easy touch controls handcrafted for your phone and tablet
- Collect coins to unlock new courses, buy clubs, redo shots, or skip challenging holes
- Earn bonus coins by unlocking achievements.
- Watch instant replay after every hole
Two WIsconsin Dells Mini Golf Courses to Check Out This Summer
Wisconsin Dells attractions include two great mini golf courses, with a scenic and fun atmosphere.
Timber Falls Mini-Golf Courses
Timber Falls offers four great 18 hole courses, including waterfalls and rugged terrain. The courses are heavily shaded, with one running along the Wisconsin River. Summer hours for the courses run from 10 am to 10 pm (11 pm for the Riverside course). Cost per 18 holes for adults is $7.75 plus tax, $5.75 plus tax for kids ages 6 to 12, and free for kids 5 and under. After completed 18 holes, a second 18 may be purchased at half price. All day passes are also available that cover entrance into the mini-golf course, bumper boats, log flume, and limited rides on the roller coaster. The park also offers free golf to moms on Mother's Day, dads on Father's Day, and grandparents on Grandparent's Day, with the purchase of one round by another player. The park may be reached by phone at (608)254-8414 or by email at email@example.com. To get to the Timber Falls, take Exit 87 (State Highway 13 exit) from Interstate 90/94 1.3 miles into Wisconsin Dells and turn left at stop lights on Stand Rock Road. The entrance is on the left. For more information, visit them at www.timberfallspark.com.
Pirates Cove Mini-Golf Courses
Pirates Coves Park includes five fun 18 hole courses, including waterfalls, bridges, and hills. One course is even handicap-accessible. Summer hours are from 8 am to 11 pm. A combination ticket, including use of the Family Fun Center, costs $11.97 plus tax for adults age 12 and up, $10.09 plus tax for kids age 6 to 11, and $2.82 plus tax for kids age 5 and under. 18 holes at one of the courses will cost you $7.46 plus tax for adults ages 12 and up and $5.59 plus tax for kids ages 6 to 11. Each additional course you enjoy following that is 50 percent off. The park runs certain holiday specials as well: moms golf free on Mother's Day, dads golf free on Father's Day, and grandparents golf free on Grandparent's Day, with the purchase of one round. The course is located off of Exit 87 (State Highway 13 exit) on Interstate 90/94. Take Highway 13 east to the intersection of Highways 12, 13, 16, and 23. Pirates Cove is located right next to Country Kitchen. To contact the park, you can reach them by phone at (608)254-7500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit their website at www.piratescovewisdells.com.