Best Mini Golf Game Android in 2020
Mini Golf Space Rolling
Spmywin 2400 HD Retro Arcade Game Console Pandoras Box 6S Arcade Machine Newest System Support Expand 2D Games 1080x720 Full HD Advanced CPU Mini Arcade Come with a 16G U Drive(Not Including Games)
- 🎮【EXPAND 2D Game】Additional 2D games can be downloaded on the Internet and copied into the USB flash drive (At least add 2400 games). For the method of adding additional games, you will see in the electronic instruction of the USB flash drive we give.
- 🎮【16GB LARGE USB FLASH DRIVE】Don’t worry it’s not large enough to copy the games to your USB flash drive, we provide our customers with a 16GB USB flash drive.
- 🎮【SUPPORT 2 EMULATORS】This new game version support Final Burn Alpha and PLAYSTATION emulators, more games can be playable.
- 🎮【EASY TO DOWNLOAD】No technic requirement, it’s easy for everyone to download games, just need to Download, Unzip, Copy, Plug and Play! Just need several minutes to finish!
- 🎮【NOTE】The game version includes no games from now on. Please insert the USB drive that we provide, and then follow the electric instruction and user manual instruction to download games or contact us for the video tutorial to download games.
Mini Golf: Jurassic
- 30 fun hand crafted levels.
- 2 diffent modes from classic to challenge.
- A huge variety of obstacles.
- Unlock ball skins while playing the levels.
- Power ups from a Ghost ball to travel through objects to an extra bouncy ball for those tricky corners.
Mini Golf Retro
- Fully optimized for mobile devices. Be that mobile or tablet it will work perfectly.
- Completely free. No hidden charges or features to pay for. Everything is free from the start and always will be.
- A ball store. Earn free credits by finishing levels to buy new ball skins to give the game a completely new feel.
- Level creation, build and create your own levels to play. Allowing you to challenge your friends and family with your own masterpiece!
Cartoon Mini Golf 3D
- 18 holes mini golf course
- Easy to pick up and play
- Beautiful sceneries
- Varying obstacles and difficulty
- Great physics implementation
Mini Golf 3D Great Pyramids
- 3D graphics
- Challenging gameplay
- Relaxing theme
Mini Golf MatchUp
- ✓ Play against friends and family anywhere in the world
- ✓ 5 fun courses, over 70 holes, dozens of crazy obstacles
- ✓ Connect with friends from Facebook, Twitter or SMS
- ✓ Chat with buddies via in-game messaging
- ✓ Simple, drag-and-release gameplay mechanic
Real Mini Golf 3D
- FREE to PLAY!
- Dodge obstacles to successful hole
- The lush 3D visuals are great on the eyes
- Beautiful 3D cartoon illustrated environment
- Miniature Golf tracks
- Hole 20 balls, with dozens of crazy obstacles
- Simply drag all around (full 360 degree rotation) to position the golf ball towards hole
- Power-up the ball with press & release HIT Button
- Realistic physics and ball movement
- User friendly navigation
Mini Golf 3D FREE
Sky New Ball Roll Bowling
- -3D physics engine
- -Action & Reaction game
- -Sky & Water
Adding Fades and Draws to Your Golf Game Will Shave Strokes Off Your Round
Adding fades and draws to your golf game will decrease your margin for error.
In addition, playing a draw off the tee will provide you with greater distance as a draw shot includes topspin and has a tendency to roll. Thus, if you regularly play draw shots off the tee, you should be hitting shorter irons into greens, which will mean improved accuracy. Moreover, having the skill to both fade and draw the ball will allow you to work your way around dogleg holes, or to get out of trouble if you miss the fairway from the tee.
In order to successfully play a fade shot, you must aim and swing toward to the left side of your intended target. For simplicity, pretend that it is your second shot on a par four and the flag is in the middle of the green. To play the fade shot, align your feet and your stance so that you are aiming for the very left side of the green. Once you are set, grip the club as you normally would for that stance. The only difference from your other shots is that you will keep the club face open so that it is aiming directly at the flag. Once you are in this position, take your normal swing just like you are swinging for the left side of the green. If conducted properly, the ball will start out at the left side of the green and then will fade back toward the flag.
Playing a proper draw shot incorporates the same mechanics as the fade, but it is reversed. To play a draw, simply aim to the right side of your intended target with your feet and stance. Then, take your normal grip, but keep the club face closed so that face is aiming at your intended target. Once you are in position, take your normal swing aligned with your stance. If properly done, the ball with start out on the right side, but will curve back to the left at the target.
When initially playing fades and draws, you may have the tendency to aim too far right or left when setting up the shot, which can create slices and hooks that are undesirable. In order to properly play these shots, you do not have to aim very far left or right from the target line. With just a few hours of practice, you will be amazed how quickly you can add these shots to your game, and how many strokes they will save you.