Best Mini Golf Games in 2020
Mini Golf: Jurassic
Mini Golf Retro
- Fully optimized for mobile devices. Be that mobile or tablet it will work perfectly.
- Completely free. No hidden charges or features to pay for. Everything is free from the start and always will be.
- A ball store. Earn free credits by finishing levels to buy new ball skins to give the game a completely new feel.
- Level creation, build and create your own levels to play. Allowing you to challenge your friends and family with your own masterpiece!
Mini Golf Space Rolling
- -Exciting Mini Golf game
- -Real Physics
- -Best Mini Golf Experience
Mini Golf 3D Great Pyramids
- 3D graphics
- Challenging gameplay
- Relaxing theme
Real Mini Golf 3D
- FREE to PLAY!
- Dodge obstacles to successful hole
- The lush 3D visuals are great on the eyes
- Beautiful 3D cartoon illustrated environment
- Miniature Golf tracks
- Hole 20 balls, with dozens of crazy obstacles
- Simply drag all around (full 360 degree rotation) to position the golf ball towards hole
- Power-up the ball with press & release HIT Button
- Realistic physics and ball movement
- User friendly navigation
Cartoon Mini Golf 3D
- 18 holes mini golf course
- Easy to pick up and play
- Beautiful sceneries
- Varying obstacles and difficulty
- Great physics implementation
Mini Golf MatchUp
- ✓ Play against friends and family anywhere in the world
- ✓ 5 fun courses, over 70 holes, dozens of crazy obstacles
- ✓ Connect with friends from Facebook, Twitter or SMS
- ✓ Chat with buddies via in-game messaging
- ✓ Simple, drag-and-release gameplay mechanic
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
Carnival Games: MiniGolf - Nintendo Wii
Golfing Around : Mini Golf Game - Infinite golf
- Mini golf
- Infinite golf
- Golf game
How to Beat the Most Popular Carnival Games
Ever wanted to beat the carnies at their own game? This guide will give you some of the best advice to beating some of the common games at fairs or carnivals!
Shoot out the star:
In this game, you will be given a BB gun and you will have to shoot out a red star on a sheet of paper. The trick is to shoot in a circle around the star, NOT to go try and shoot from the middle. You will never have enough shots to shoot it out through the middle no matter how lucky you get. This game is one of the hardest carnival games, even if you know the trick.
In this test of balance, you will have to climb up a ladder at push a buzzer or something similar at the top. The trick is to not use the rungs at all, but slide your feet and hands on the outside ropes. While applying the same pressure with your left arm and right foot, move them at the same time up the rope. Then repeat this with your opposite limbs.
Ring toss game:
In this game, you are given a ring and asked to throw it over a large are full of bottles, the goal being to land the ring around one of them. The trick is to snap your wrist, making the ring stabalize itself from it's own spinning, so it lands slowly and steadily onto one of the bottle.
Balloon dart throw:
In this test of accuracy, you must pop balloons by throwing darts at them. The balloons are under filled and the darts are blunt, but you can still win! The trick is to heat up the tip of your dart either with a lighter or with the tip of your cigarette. Also, if the carnie is distracted, you can quickly sharpen the dagger with a rock or a whetstone.
Guess your weight, age, and birth month:
The trick to this, unless you look exceptionally young/old for your age, is ALWAYS choosing the guess your weight option; it creates the biggest chance that the carnie will guess wrong.
Stand the bottle:
You are given a fishing pole with a small ring at the end, and your goal is to stand a bottle upright. The trick is to PUSH the bottle up, not try to pull it.
Test your strength:
You must hit the base of the game with a sledgehammer. Hold your hands as far down the shaft of the hammer as you can, still keeping a good grip. Hold the hammer over your head and arch your body, swinging it down as hard as you can. The trick is to hit the base dead center. An accurate hit will be much better then a un-accurate one, even if the un-accurate one is a lot stronger.
Basketball free throw:
This game, like the shoot out the star game, is extremely hard to win even if you know the trick. The hoop is often smaller or shaped like an oval. The ball is often over inflated so your only chance to make it in is a perfect swish. Because of the non-regulation rim, you must get as high of an arch as possible if you want the shot to go in.
Milk bottle throw:
You are given a baseball and the goal is knock over a stock of milk jugs. What you must do it hit the jugs right in between the base of the lowest to jugs. These jugs are heavy, so if you aim for the intersection, there is no way you are knocking all three over.
So next time you are out at the carnival, you will be able to smirk back at the carnies! Little do they know that you have the tricks up your sleeve to beat them, and that your chances of winning are dramatically better than the average Joe. But remember, the only way to win every single time while you are playing these games is to have fun playing them. You may lose your money, but the good time you get out of it will be worth it.