Best Mobile Golf App in 2021
Golf Channel Mobile
- Golf Channel's free app for golf fans
- Watch LIVE Golf Channel coverage and events
- News, blogs, and analysis wherever and whenever
- Updates give you the latest scores live
- Tee sheets: access event and round pairings and tee times.
- Live scoring: managers and golfers have the ability to enter scores from their smartphones while out on the course.
- Scorecards: view detailed hole-by-hole scorecards for each group.
- Real-time leaderboard: watch as the leaderboard populates as scores are entered.
- Custom website: managers and players can access results, statistics, photos and message board from their customized event and league website.
Disc Golf Network
- Beautiful HD streaming
- Pick up where you left off with the Continue Watching feature
- For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
Trackman: Understanding the Numbers
Mini Golf Space Rolling
- -Exciting Mini Golf game
- -Real Physics
- -Best Mini Golf Experience
Golf Field Champ
- Features of this Golf Field Champ game:
- - We have put the best collection of Golf Field Champ video
- - You can save all this awesome Golf Field Champ image and becomes your wallpaper
- - Easy to handleplay and FREE to Download
Fox Football Sports Theme
CapsA Baseball Caps LED Light Up Hat with Screen Light Smartphone Controlled Cap Glow Club Party Sports Athletic Travel Flashlight Baseball Golf Hip-hop Flash Cap Performance Men Women (Black)
- 💕 Mobile phone wireless transmission, the perfect solution to the problem of downloader or USB transmission.
- 💕 Mobile phone Bluetooth download software, you can change it anytime, anywhere.
- 💕 Android phone, IOS phone can be operated: IOS mobile phone directly download software ( kangaROOS ) in the IOS Store, Android mobile phone directly scan QR code ( post on the hat, you can tear it off ) installation software.
- LED Hat led Lighted Glow Club Party Sports Athletic Black Fabric Travel Flashlight Light up Hat Baseball Golf Hip-hop Sports Flash Cap Stage Performance Men Women Bluetooth LED Display Hat APP Control Cap Display What You wan, Men and Women Mobile Advertising，Christmas Holiday Props LED Hat, Ultra Bright LED Light Up Battery Powered Unisex Baseball Cap Easily to Adjust Fits Man Women, 3 Modes Glowing Hat Perfect for Party Hip-Hop Running Hunting Jogging and More
- Hands Free LED Baseball Cap Light Glow Bright Women Men Sport Hat Dark for Outdoor Jogging Breathable Snapback Hats Hip Hop Party Holiday LED Light Up Battery Powered Unisex Baseball Cap Easily to Adjust Fits Man Women, 3 Modes Glowing Hat Perfect for Party Hip-Hop Running Hunting Jogging Hands Free LED Baseball Cap Light Glow Bright Women Men Sport Hat Dark for Outdoor Jogging Breathable Snapback Hats Hip Hop Party Holiday
What is the Magic in the New C300 Corpus Mobile Chair?
Sarah was only 34 yet something was wrong, terribly wrong! She searched and searched from doctor to doctor, none seemed to know what was wrong. Then one day she discover Dr. Bedlack at Duke Clinics. He listened!
Dr. Per Uddén, giving legs to those whose legs have given up!
Did you ever wonder what it is like to make a major change in your life when you are just feeling comfortable with the life you have chosen?
A man whose name itself sounds all too interesting seems to have had a habit of designing things for people who could not do it for themselves. This man, Per Uddén at some time realized that people were particularly uncomfortable when the left the bath room, out house or similar place of personal business.
It seems, thought I may just be guessing, that Per didn't like to see people uncomfortable. He was apparently one of those people who could not let things go. If there was a problem to be solved, he was going to find a solution. It is said that the result of his need to invent things that help people lead to the first soft paper tissues. All of us can be thankful he cared when we blow our noses and return relaxed from a visit to the water closet.
It seems he wasn't satisfied with helping only those of us that appreciate the small comforts of life. No he had bigger fish to fry. There is a whole group of deserving people who thank God just to see the morning sun. These folks in many cases have body parts that should move but have chosen not to.
Though he is now dead, his company Permobil, Inc. is still working on advancing his ideas that people should be allowed to be enabled to return to a more normal life even after serious illness and accidents. His focus through this company was to build powered chairs that return whatever functionality is possible to people.
As those who have read some of my articles know, I consider people who are knocked down by life but get up and give it their best as real saints. The people that enable them to get up are in my estimation the angels.
Today I saw one of those saints who have been knocked down while running a half-marathon. She came in third among the women that day. But she also knew something was wrong, terribly wrong. It took Sarah Roberts-Witt a while to find out what was wrong.
She experienced the feeling of being kicked while down as she when to one doctor after another whom either didn't have the time to listen or just didn't have a clue. Given the nature of what was going on, it was not a condition that many doctors will have heard of in the normal practice of medicine. With only twenty to forty thousand persons being diagnosed annually, the population of people with Spastic Paraplegia or Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia most doctors just haven't heard of the disease.
She finally found a doctor who had an inkling of what might be going on. The doctor, Dr. Richard Bedlack, Director of the Duke ALS Clinic, has been named a scientific medical advisor to the Scientific Advisory Board for the Spastic Paraplegia Foundation. Sarah thinks his best quality is that he is a great listener. In many ways Dr. Bedlack is trying to do with medicine something very similar to what Per Uddén dedicated his life to. They both have attempted to give people that want to give life a fighting chance the tools they need to do it.
Going back to the fact that I saw Sarah today, December 31st, at church was a bit of a surprise. But Sarah didn't sleep in like many did this day. No, it was important to her that she go to church and that her children go to Sunday school.
It was a good day for Sarah to go to church. Today Denise Long gave the sermon. It is always considered a special treat when Denise speaks as she speaks from the heart. Denise sense of mission permeates every word which on this day was a very difficult task. She chose to talk about the writer of Ecclesiastes, a writer with a very dower view of life. Never-the-less Denise found every bit of optimism that he ever wrote. She brought the person to life for the congregation. It just goes to show you that even in the most pessimistic things there lays a grain of truth that provides optimism and hope.
Sarah's children and her husband were able to have time with "Godly Play", the Sunday school program for children. Just as her doctor, her computer maker, her audio software maker and her chair maker have given her functionality, her friends and church give her a chance to make her functionality useful. I always look forward to seeing Sarah. She has the brightest smile you'll ever see.
When I saw Sarah she had a computer, most likely a Lenovo model as her husband is a manager there, and she was sitting in a C300 Corpus model chair from Permobil, Inc.
Unlike the walkers and mechanical chairs she has used in the past, this chair has made her self sufficient to a small degree. She came from her vehicle to the church service with the only assist being someone to open the building door. She can come and go within the building unattended. Because they were thoughtful when they put in the elevator she is able to go from the gym where we have services, up to the classroom where her children have "Godly Play" without anyone's assistance. Though she can no longer pick her children up, the chair allows her to provide a ride for her younger child when he needs personal time with her.
Per Uddén never met Sarah, nor did she know him. Yet he initiated the designs for a generation of chairs, one of which would free Sarah to return to a functioning life. Interestingly, Sarah the former marathon runner has used the chair to participate in two races; races where the object was to raise funds in order to find better treatments and if possible, a cure for those whose lives are impacted by this disease.
The features of the C300 Corpus include such cool things as a joy stick to navigate with; a positioning belt to help keep the occupant stable; a removable headrest; back pack hooks (which are great if you have school age children); Upper extremity and calf supports; foot straps; and many well designed features.
New features are being added that can be attached to the chairs as the company gets comments from chair users. As many users ask for custom features to assist with their particular functionality needs, Permobil is constantly discovering new things that can be shared with existing consumers.
As recently as 2003 Permobil transferred technology to Applied Science Laboratories that involves an eye trace technology. This transfer is particularly because eye tracking technology is the key to developing tools to diagnose many medical conditions. Dr. Uddén was a party to this transfer.