Best Online Golf Balls in 2020
Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Golf Balls, (One Dozen), Yellow (Prior Generation)
Titleist AVX Golf Balls, White, Prior Generation (One Dozen) (T9011S)
- Remarkable Distance and Penetrating Flight
- Very Low Long Game and Iron Spin
- Exceptionally Soft Feel
- Premium Scoring Control
Chrome Soft X Triple Track Golf Balls (One Dozen)
- Chrome Soft X Triple Track Golf Balls combine Tour-proven distance and performance, unparalleled feel, exceptional miss-hit forgiveness, a Graphene Dual Soft Fast Core and our new Triple Track Technology.
- Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment, for better putter putting accuracy compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- The Graphene-infused Dual Soft Fast Core with a new, larger inner core maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver-spin and promoting high launch for long distance.
- Premium dual-core construction promotes more distance off of your longer clubs, and more control off of mid-irons, short-irons and wedges.
- Thin ultra-soft Tour Urethane Cover feels fantastic and generates shot-controlling, stroke-saving spin on pitches and chips.
GoSports Foam Golf Practice Balls - 16 Pack | Realistic Feel and Limited Flight | Use Indoors or Outdoors
- FOAM GOLF BALLS: Set of 16 sturdy foam golf balls so you can safely practice at home, indoors or outdoors.
- MIMICS REAL GOLF BALLS: Golf balls feature a realistic dimple texture showing the true trajectory of shots with limited flight.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR TRAINING: Designed with limited flight for practicing every shot even with limited space and hitting distance. Foam design also serves as a safer, quality alternative to real golf balls.
- CASE INCLUDED: Includes storage tote to keep them organized.
- GOSPORTS : Go Sports is a US Company with US Customer Support - 100% Satisfaction
Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls, (One Dozen), Truvis Pink (Prior Generation)
- Increased Focus and Visibility
- Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off The Driver
- Distance & Control Through The Bag
- Pinpoint Greenside Control
- Ultra-Soft Feel
Titleist Velocity Golf Balls, White, Double Digit Play Numbers, Prior Generation (One Dozen)
- Longer distance
- Extremely low long game spin
- High flight an all shots
- Playable short game feel
Pinnacle Recycled Grade A Golf Balls Cleaned Golf Balls Mint Condition 72 Balls Assorted Models in Onion Mesh Bag
- GREAT ASSORTMENT of Pinnacle golf balls.
- RECYCLED WASHED AND CLEANED without altering the manufacturers original specifications
- FAIR TO GOOD CONDITION and very playable
- PLAY THE BEST BALLS for up to 80 percent off the new ball price.
- DRAWSTRING MESH BAG for storage
Vice Pro Plus Golf Balls, Red (One Dozen)
- 4-piece with cast urethane cover
- Highly durable 336 dimple design
- Dual casting for extra distance and lower ball flight
Callaway Warbird Golf Ball, Prior Generation, (One Dozen), White
- Callaway's renowned HEX Aerodynamics reduce drag and promote high launch for increased speed, hang-time and distance
- The extra-large high-energy core is highly compressible to unlock more potential distance at any swing speed
- Thin, high-sensory ionomer cover works with the core to promote super-satisfying feel off every club
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 9.1 Pounds
Callaway Superhot '18 Golf Ball (15 Ball Pack, Yellow)
- Pattern : HEX Aerodynamics and Long Distance From Tee-to-Green
- Increased Short Game Spin and Control
- New Superhot BOLD options are available in MATTE finish: yellow, red, or orange.
Balls to the Wall: Spanish Town Kicks Off the Mardi Gras Season in Style
This weekend will mark the 18th annual Spanish Town Mardi Gras Ball. If you were among the chosen not-so-few lucky enough to snag their tickets up early, you're in for a serious treat.
Table Decorating: If you want your table to look unique (and, really, who doesn't), you will be able to decorate your tables on February 03, from 10:30 am - 4:30 pm. Free parking will be available at this time in the B2 garage on St Phillips St off of Government Street, although no one will allowed in the loading dock area without a pass. Be forewarned: if you do not have a pass already, you probably won't be able to find one. The best way to get parking without one, unfortunately, is to get up bright and early and head downtown. The good news is that you can check out the spectacular Farmer's Market on the way (yes, they serve coffee). And you won't need to cart your stuff around; feel free to drop off your things in the front then go park. This early start will pay off later in the evening, though, since you can bring in your ice chest at the time of the decoration, saving valuable time/energy you can later devote to your costume. Keep in mind that there will be no electricity to power decorations, and that there are certain restrictions to the decorations (no helium balloons, no staples). Otherwise, let your mind run wild (and your beer chill nicely)!
When it comes time to head to the River Center for the night, parking will be even more difficult...and traffic will be worse. Head out early, and carpool if at all possible. There are a lot of taxi/limo companies around, and the price for a group is really reasonable. Just book them early, and head out before the traffic gets crazy (for your budget's sake, as well as your general feeling of well-being's). The taxi/limo solution is a great way to get around getting stranded because your designated driver has been doing jello shots all night. Book your ride early, and ensure everyone can have a great time worry-free.
Make sure you check www.spanishtownmardigras.com for more specific information, including the location of your table. Once you enter the River Center, it's hard to get your bearings, so make sure you know where your ice chest is. If you're a smoker, make double sure you know where your stuff is. There is no smoking inside the River Center, and no drinking allowed outside; the constant walking to and from your nicotine/whiskey fixes can get tiresome if you don't know where you're going, and you don't want to use up all your energy early. Why? The bands, of course! In case you don't know them, or need a refresher course, here's a brief introduction to the two main acts:
Spanishtown Mardi Gras 2020 George Porter jr.A brief look at New Orleans native George Porter, Jr.'s career will prove that he is unmatched and in a league of his own. His career has spanned nearly thirty years, all the while working with artists as diverse as Robbie Robertson, Paul McCartney, Tori Amos, and Earl King.
Now, after more that 25 years of separation, Art Neville, Zigaboo Modeliste, George Porter Jr., and Leo Nocentelli are returning as the supergroup that put New Orleans funk on the map: The Meters. The Meters' unique place as a touchstone for countless jam bands, and as one of the most sampled groups in all of hip hop and pop music, has kept its relevance to contemporary audiences in a way that few other 70's groups can claim.