Best Pc Golf Game in 2023
The Golf Club 2: Day 1 Edition - PC
Hank Haney World Golf [Download]
- All new physics engine, using real-world data
- Twenty courses available out of the box, with further courses available to download, including real, licensed courses
- Championship Golf - 20 full 18 hole courses
- Par 3 Pitch and Putt Range
- Crazy Golf - 2 courses Mini Golf
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 - PC
- Tiger Woods Comes Alive - See and feel every emotion in complete detail with the introduction of all-new Universal Capture (UCAP) technology. The world's No. 1 golfer seems so real you won't believe your eyes
- Play under pressure, with bigger galleries, mass crowd movement from hole to hole, and cheers from nearby greens
- From working on your driving to mastering your putting skills, craft your game with training challenges in the Practice Facility
- Take on the world's best golfers on the World Tour
- All-new championship courses, including Firestone Country Club, Glen Abbey, Princeville, Spyglass Hill, St Andrews, and Bandon Dunes
The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour - PlayStation 4
- Explore the new and Officially Licensed page Tour Career mode including q school, web﮳com Tour, page Tour, and the FedEx cup playoffs
- Compete online against friends or the world in match play, alt shot, Skins and more
- Design, build and share your own course creations online or play the creations of others
The Golf Club: Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4
- Greg Norman Course Designer - anyone can create the course they want to play, then share across platforms for a competitive multiplayer experience with friends Online
- Content - a growing community for players to continue to improve their game and build their own courses and get them handicap rated for official tournaments
- Shot Modification - whether needing to hit a high fade or a punch it low, shot modification has your back where you can adjust to fit the need of any lie
- Open Course play - Slice, hook, and Shank your way into any lie on any hole with no restrictions as to where the ball can go
- Play in the Cloud - no loading time between shots or holes; finish a round in under 30 min
Links 2001 - PC
Tiger Woods PGA Tour Collection - PC
Everybody's Golf VR - PlayStation 4
- Swing for the flag with your PlayStation Move motion controller or DS4 wireless controller
- Play through three incredible courses with tips from your very own charismatic caddie
- Practise your putting on the green or tee off at the driving range to perfect your swing
- Step on to the course like never before in the most immersive Everybody’s Golf experience yet
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 - PC
- The revolutionary new TigerProofing system lets you alter courses to create the most competitive experience possible
- Play old favorites like ebble Beach Golf Links, St Andrews Links, and TPC at Sawgrass -- or try the all-new Emerald Dragon for a real golfing challenge
- 14 new fantasy characters challenge you on the links -- along with 15 licensed pros like Tiger Woods, John Daly, Vijay Singh, Charles Howell III, Notah Begay III, and Jesper Parnevik
- New putting and chipping systems allow for a total precision swing -- you can even direct whether to hit it straight, fade, or draw it back
- Play an outstanding Career Mode as you follow the 52-week PGA Tour events, over 10 seasons
LINKS 5-COURSE LIBRARY VOLUME 3 (CD-ROM ADD-ON SOFTWARE FOR GOLF PC GAME) (1996 ACCESS SOFTWARE INC.)
4 Key Points To Improve Your Putting Game
As you can imagine, one of the most important things that you can do to improve your golf game is improve your putting skills.
Essentially there are four points that you need to concentrate on, to master the art of putting.
First, you must hit the ball right at the center of your club head. You just cannot expect the ball to move straight, if you are hitting it with the side of your club head. No matter how long you practice, if you are hitting the golf ball wrong with your club head this will result in frustration.
Once you have learned the skill of hitting the ball with the center of the club head.This leads us into the second point. You need to make sure that you are hitting the ball in a straight line towards the target. This might sound odd but not too many players know how to hit the ball straight at the target.
While many golfers tend to miss their targets even by a fraction, you need to concentrate on putting the ball in a specific area and practice this over and over. You can practice this at home or your office using a small home putting kit.
Third point. Don't move your head. Excellent putters keep their head still from start to finish. Your head and eyes should be on top of the ball before hitting. Imagine the sweat from your forehead landing on top of the ball, it means that your head is position right.
Finally you should work on how to push forward your club head forcefully as it makes contact with the ball. Many players tend to slow down the club head before hitting the ball and this is a grave mistake. This will cause you to lose the momentum that you need in order for the ball to make it to your target. The trick is never to slow down your club.
As you can imagine, one of the most important things that you can do to improve your golf game is improve your putting skills.You might have a great fairway game. But the winning edge is to having a very well developed putting game.