Best Ping Golf Bag in 2020
PING 2018 Hoofer Lite Carry Stand Golf Bag, Black
PING New 2019 Traverse 191 Silver/Scarlet/White 14-Way Golf Cart Bag
- 2019 Traverse 191
TaylorMade 2017 TM 5.0 Stand Golf Bag, White/Black
- 4 way Organizational top
- Anti split stand System
- Garment pocket
Cobra Golf 2019 Ultralight Sunday Bag (Peacoat)
- 100% Polyester
- 3-Way top with designated full length club dividers and top grab handle
- Oversized Apparel pocket
- Fleece lined valuables pocket
- Mesh beverage pocket
PING 2018 Hoofer 14 Carry Stand Golf Bag, Black
- Keep all 12 pockets free using this PING innovation, a cart strap pass-thru channel that slides behind the pockets to keep them accessible
- The hoofer 14 bag stands out from other carry bags with this innovative top, which isolates every club, making organizing and finding clubs much easier
- Sensor Cool Technology is integrated into the front-adjusting, nicely padded shoulder straps
TaylorMade 2019 Golf Select Stand Bag, Black/Charcoal
PING 2019 Hoofer 14 181 Stand Bag Scarlet/White/Black
PING DLX Cart Bag 2019 (White)
- DX features a new design of Tour-inspired detailing and styling.
- Dedicated PUTTER well for easier access when approaching green.
- Cart strap pass through channel keeps pockets accessible on cart.
- Single shoulder strap System for easy mobility.
- Lift assist handles on the top and Trunk for transportation.
OGIO SHADOW Fuse 304 Golf Stand Bag, White
- Built with purpose: this Ogio golf bag is a performance focused and lightweight stand bag with extreme attention to mobility and comfort so you won't ever want to take it off your back
- Mobility: premium lightweight anti-abrasion rip stop fabric and ultra-refined integrated design delivers efficiency in weight and durability while maximizing performance
- Ergonomics: completely redesigned straps and fit disc system for improved weight distribution, balance, comfort, and customer fit adjustability; walking accessible stash pockets; lightweight design
- Organization: 4-way top with handle; 5 zippered pockets; water-resistant valuables pockets; retention loop for alignment sticks; towel loop, pen, and adjustable umbrella cord; quick access pockets
- Trusted warranty: Ogio is serious about materials we use and the way we manufacture to make the very best products in the world; as such, we stand behind our products in a serious way
Cobra Golf 2019 Ultralight Stand Bag (Black-Orange)
- 5-Way top with designated full length club dividers and top grab handle
- Oversized Apparel pocket with key Clip & fleece lined valuables pocket
- Insulated beverage pocket fits large water bottle
- Quick release shoulder straps and hip pad with coolflow foam
- Easyflex base for maximum ground contact
The Ping Golf Club: An Overview
Details Of The Ping Golf Club
For a golfer, one of the most important things that he or she should examine is their golf club because according to experts, it is one of the main reasons why they do not hit the ball. This is the exact reason why the Ping golf club was born.
Karsten Solheim was the one who invented the ping golf club with different intentions. The story has it that Karsten was practicing golf but he could not hit the ball so he started to practice up to the time that he began to design and experiment his very own putter so that he could play better through it. He thought of designing his own putter without a figment of a though that it would be known worldwide. By the year 1959, his putter experiments had evolved into 1A design. While deciding for the name, he heard the sound of his putter and declared proudly to his wife that he would name the putter from its sound, hence the name "ping". At that same year, Sports Illustrated published an article in their August issue regarding the ping golf club dubbing it as a musical putter.
This was the beginning of success for the ping golf club. At present, the Ping golf club is manufactured in Phoenix, Arizona by Karsten Manufacturing Corporation. There are more than 400 patents registered for the ping golf club and each of these designs are all innovative and very original designs that are suited for each and every golfer. Here are some of their key patents and products:
In the year 1962, the Heel-toe weighting type of ping golf club was granted patent. This design was the one that revolutionized other modern designs and golf clubs that are manufactured in the market today. In the year 1969, another type of ping golf club was introduced which was the perimeter-weighted, investment-cast iron. The reason for this type of ping golf club is that the perimeter weighting is able to increase the moment of inertia thus when a ball is not struck squarely on the face it makes the club more forgiving. Another innovative movement for the ping golf club was the application of investment casting in the manufacture of the K Series Irons. This is not really a new technology in fact; the old name for it is the lost-wax process. The purpose of this type of method is to ensure precise detail and consistency to all of the parts of the ping golf club. Another type of patent for the Ping golf club is the Cushion Selective Filtering Insert. This is a patented invention which screens out and disperses the unwanted frequencies that can harmfully affect muscle, bone, and connective tissue. Through this invention, the golfer receives less vibration with greater feel on each shot.
The reason why the ping golf club is popular and widely used is because of its innovative, ever-changing yet reliable design. These designs are what people, particularly golfers, recognize about ping golf club. lost one of your ping golf clubs? Do not worry because serial numbers are here to save you! In every ping golf club, there are serial numbers which are etched on every PING iron. If ever there is a need to replace one club, the company has the exact specs at the time of manufacturing on file and could actually build a new club to match your set.
My friends son has a Ping sticker across the back of his trucks window, talk about fans.