10 Best Ping Golf Clubs
Updated on: June 2023
Best Ping Golf Clubs in 2023
Callaway Golf 2019 Big Bertha Iron Set, 6IR - PW, Right Hand, Steel, Regular
PING G400 Fairway Wood (Right HAND-3WOOD-Regular Flex)
Callaway Golf Men's Strata Complete 12 Piece Package Set (Right Hand, Steel)
- The Strata 12 Piece Set is designed for maximum performance right out of the box; The set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 9 Iron, PW, Putter, Stand Bag and 2 Head covers
- Woods: Lightweight 460cc forged driver that has a large sweet spot, a titanium head, and provides more forgiveness to help you hit it farther off the tee. An oversized 3 wood is forgiving with a more aerodynamic head shape for long, high flying shots
- Hybrid: A 5 Hybrid is a great alternative to difficult long irons that gives you more confidence on a variety of shots
- Irons/Wedge: Stainless steel irons (6 9 irons, PW) offer a great combination of forgiveness and control
- Putter: A mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
2018 Cobra King F8 One Length Iron Set (Set of 6 total clubs, Men's, Right Hand, Steel, Reg Flex, 5-GW)
- One length design-cobra first one length irons are re-engineered to match 7 iron weighting and length to deliver more consistent trajectory and distance gapping throughout the set
- Forged VFT Pwrshell Face-A thinner, variable thickness face design enhances the active sweet zone for faster ball speeds and higher lauch across all points on the face.
- Carbon feel technology-for the first time EVER in a iron, a lightweight carbon fiber medallion supports a thinner face while delivering improved sound and feel
- TECFLO progressive set technology-advanced construction technologies combine to create the ultimate progressive irons that deliver tailored performance throughout the set
- Progressive spin technology-v grooves on the 4-6 irons reduce spin, U-Grooves on the 7-PW optimize spin, and the wedge-spaced grooves on gw-sw-lw deliver extra sping for shots around the green
TaylorMade IRS-M2 17 4-P R Golf Iron Set, Right Hand
- Ultra Low CG & Max COR : Moving discretionary weight lower in the head via the new 6 sided fluted hosel and ultra thin 1 millimeter top line provides higher launch and incredible distance
- Face Slot Technology Engineered into M2 irons for the first time, Face Slots provide added forgiveness on shots struck toward the heel or toe
- GEOCOUSTIC Engineering Acoustic engineering thru geometry combined with a multi material fin badge, dampens unpleasant vibrations for confidence inspiring sound and feel
14 Piece Men's All Graphite Senior Complete Golf Clubs Package Set Titanium Driver, Fairway, Hybrid, S.S. 5-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag - A Flex SHAFTS
- Includes Titanium Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, 5-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's
- 460cc Titanium Driver! Stainless Steel Woods and Irons for better performance and longer-lasting clubs!
- 100% Graphite Shaft On Woods & Irons! A Flex shafts are 40% Lighter than steel shafts!
- Our specially designed A flex shafts are more flexible and easier to swing!
Callaway Men's Strata Plus Complete Golf Set (14-Piece, Right Hand, Steel)
- The Strata Plus Set is a full set with a great combination of distance and forgiveness right out of the box. Set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 9 Iron, PW & SW, Putter, Stand Bag, and 3 Head covers
- Woods: Driver has a 460cc club head with a larger sweet spot and graphite shaft for more distance off the tee. The 3 Wood promotes faster swing speeds and long shots
- Hybrid: 5 Hybrid is designed for versatility and forgiveness on shots where you would usually hit a difficult long iron
- Irons/Wedges: 6 to 9 irons, pitching wedge & sand wedge have perimeter weighting and progressive sole width technology for improved control
- Putter: Mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
Callaway Golf Men's X Series 2018 Iron Set, 4-PA, Steel, Right Hand
- Long, fast & forgiving
- Designed with fast ball speed for more distance
- Good feel and good sound
18 Piece Men's Complete Golf Club Package Set With Titanium Driver, #3 & #5 Fairway Woods, #4 Hybrid, 5-SW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 4 H/C's (Blue, Regular Size)
- Full Titanium Driver With a Large "Sweet Spot" To Hit Bombs Off the Tee!
- Very Forgiving #3 & #5 Fairway Woods Built For Long High-Flying Shots. #4 Hybrid Which Is a Great Substitute for Long Irons - Easy to Hit = Less Frustrated You!
- 5-PW Stainless Steel Irons with Bonus Sand Wedge! These Irons Were Made for Long, Controlled Shots
- Lightweight Blade Style Putter With Alignment System to Sink More Putts!
- Large Mid-Size Dual-Compound Grips for Extra Comfort! True Temper Steel Iron Shafts!
Callaway Golf 2018 Men's Rogue Irons Set (Set of 6 Total Clubs: 5-PW, Right Hand, Steel, Regular Flex)
- 360 Face Cup + VFT for more Ball Speed
- MIM'd Internal Standing Wave for Optimal Flight and Control
- Urethane Microspheres for Great Feel
- Rogue Performance Package
Metallica in "Very Good Company" of Hard Rockers at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
If the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame In Cleveland wasn't already full of some of the loudest acts in rock history, on Saturday, April 4, it got quite a bit louder. Thrash metal rockers, Metallica, were inducted. Nothing like keeping good company.
Ex-bassist Jason Newsted joined new bassist Robert Trujillo and his old bandmates, James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, and Kirk Hammett as the band was inducted into the prestigious Hall of Fame. After 28 years and just a couple of line-up changes, Metallica has become one of the most popular and enduring acts in rock, still selling out concerts and producing #1 albums (five in a row have debuted in the top spot, a Billboard chart record). The band has also kept relevant, following fellow Hall of Famer's Aerosmith in releasing their own dedicated version of the video game "Guitar Hero."
Drummer Lars Ulrich told People magazine, "Obviously they've been pretty selective with the harder rock bands that have gained entrance over the years. AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath - so that's very good company to be in."
Indeed it is.
In fact, there are only a handful of hard rock bands that have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame since inductions began in 1986. Besides the aforementioned, other hard rockers that have been inducted include Van Halen, Queen, The Who, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, and a couple of peripheral hard rock acts such as the Sex Pistols, The Clash, and the Ramones. There have also been a few borderline hard acts with a southern, blues or country flavor as well: The Eagles, The Yardbirds, Credence Clearwater Revival, the Allman Brothers Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and ZZ Top.
But none of the inductees have been as heavy as Metallica, not even the legendary Black Sabbath.
Metallica was born out of an anti-glam rock movement in the early 80's, putting together dark lyrics with thrashing guitar chords interlaced with heavy bass lines and screaming guitar leads. They would be at the forefront of what would soon be called Thrash Metal and are now considered, along with Anthrax, Megadeth, and Slayer, as one of the "Big Four," as co-creators of the Thrash Metal subgenre.
Metallica has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide, their 58 million certified sales (RIAA) in the United States placing them at No. 18 in all-time sales, just behind the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and just ahead of fellow Hall of Famer's Van Halen. Their self-titled "Black" album has sold over 15 million copies in the U.S., making it the 25th best-selling album in history.
Metallica helped create a new subgenre of music and has become one of the most successful artists in recording history, inspiring thousands, if not millions, to emulate their sound and pursue musical careers. They have entertained billions over the nearly three decades they have produced new music and toured. Keeping company with the likes of Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Van Halen, Queen, and Black Sabbath is their hard-earned due.
Metallica was inducted with other 2020 inductees Jeff Beck, Bobby Womack, Little Anthony amp; the Imperials, and Run-DMC. That's very good company as well...