4 Best Place To Buy Pro V1 Golf Balls
Updated on: March 2023
Best Place To Buy Pro V1 Golf Balls in 2023
Titleist Pro V1 2016 AAA Recycled Golf Balls - 24 Pack
- Buy from the world's largest Manufacturer of Recycled and refinished golf balls
- For at least half the price of new
- Professional testing by an independent lab show there is no performance loss between a new golf ball, a Recycled golf ball, and a refinished golf ball
- 24 golf balls for extra value
- Packaging may vary from the image
No Sweat Golf Hat Liner & Cap Protection - Prevent Hat Stains Rings, Moisture Wicking, Headband, Sweatband, Hat Saver & Protection, Prevention, Cooling Towel Effect (6-Pack)
- ⭐️Buy 2 or more NoSweat Liners & Receive 20%+ Discount (Click by NoSweat link above for Our Store)
- 💧 100% AMERICAN MADE -- EASY-TO-USE: 1) Peel It. 2) Stick It. 3) NoSweat!
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Official licensed product of the PGA TOUR
- 💦 Patented Sweat-Lock Technology & Design. Ultimate Cap Protection, hat cleaner and hat protector. Cooling Towel Effect, Sweat sweat and sweat block type defense.
- 💧 Liner is thin soft and lightweight | MUST HAVE for mens golf, men golf, womens golf and every level. Replace your new golf towels and hat with NoSweat
LivTee Waterproof 12V LED License Plate Lamp Light for Truck SUV Trailer Van, Step Courtesy Lights, Dome/Cargo Lights or Under Hood Light, Xenon White(2-Pieces)
- SUPER LIGHT: Total 12SMD 2835 LED chipsets, Super bright white lights provide maximum visibility and safety.
- Waterproof: IP67 with sturdy construction, long life of 50,000 hours and low power consumption.
- Application: License plate tag light, courtesy door step light, dome/roof light, trunk/cargo light, underhood light and so on.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Two wires design, red for positive and black for negative. Use the enclosed mounting screws to install the lights. You can install it on your own within 15 minutes.
- Warranty: fully ONE YEAR guaranteed for the manufacturer defect. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, any other problem please feel free to contact us.
LivTee Super Bright 12V Waterproof Tag Screw Bolt License Plate LED Lights Holder Legal for Car Motorcycle Truck RV ATV Bike, Xenon White(2PCS)
- High Brightness 5050 LED chips per lights for maximum illumination.
- Working Voltage: 12V, Low Consumption. Universal fit for any cars, Motorcycles, Trucks, RVs, ATV, Bike est.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND EXTENSIVE FITMENT TYPE: Direct Replace the Number Plate Screw Bolt, and Simply Bolt-on, Tight and Shock-proof.
- More than 300% brighter than original halogen bulb, black aluminium holder with IP67 for longer lifespan.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, any other problem please feel free to contact us, we are always here to satisfy all of you.
Homer Simpson Accuses His Wife Marge of Being Tiger Woods' Mistress #-what Number is it Up To?
Reports just in allude to the misapprehension by Homer Simpson that his lovely wife Marge has somehow been involved in the Tiger Woods scandal. Marge hasn't yet denied ever having met the golfer and has hired a celebrity lawyer to represent her.
When Marge arrived home, he confiscated her cell phone so he could check her text messages and any suspicious numbers recorded on it. When he found nothing, he got so mad he hurled Marge's cell phone into the back of a passing dumpster.
Seeing her husband in such a frenzy, Marge confronted him about his weird behavior (again!). Even though the cell phone offered up no texts or suspicious phone numbers, Homer was still not convinced that Marge wasn't the "Simpson" referred to on television. He accused her of being one of the many Tiger Mistresses. A fierce row ensued and Marge stormed out of the house. She was seen later checking out one bedroom apartments across town. She has also supposedly hired a celebrity lawyer to represent her.
When approached for a comment about the latest Simpson family feud, son Bart issued a curt "no comment" and ran straight home to see what all the fuss was about.
Marge was heard talking to a friend saying "I'm thinking of coming out as Tiger's Mistress #- what number is it up to? I could sure do with that $20,000 a month in 'hush money' now I've left Homer. Tiger probably can't even remember all the mistresses, so I could even be up for one of those million dollar payouts to stay silent."
Meanwhile, Homer Simpson is conferring with son Bart to work out how to get Marge to come home to him.
This article is not written to discredit either Homer Simpson or his lovely wife Marge - or any other person with the surname "Simpson". It is published to throw a bit of humor into the ring midst an avalanche of Tiger Woods reports that are out of control. We all know Homer get out of control sometimes! Or is it most of the time?